AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-24, 10:40   Link #7541
whitecloud

1 yandere is bad enough...a yandere harem? with 3 campione and several master class fighter...?
Old 2013-06-24, 10:46   Link #7542
kazzuya13

What the hell?!!!. He was hired by their wives to fight the husband with the intent to kill to teach him a lesson. Even though they said it was a draw from the illustration it looks too 1 sided.
Old 2013-06-24, 10:50   Link #7543
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^

More like he realized that if he would mention anything in there, it would be similar to digging his own grave.

But, I agree that it might also indicate that Godou is already starting to notice his Casanova traits.

Anyway, regarding the battle with Uldin, rather then seeing if Godou uses the [Sword], I'm more wondering how is Circe's authority going to look like and what kind of ability it's going to grant to Godou.

@Gore

Well, technically speaking he is in a relationship with all the 4 girls, since he has already made them promise that they will follow him, until they die / the world ends ... etc. ... when all four of them have done then [Youth] ritual with Godou in volume 7.

At the current moment, from Godou's POV it might not be romantic in nature, but I don't think that the girls can just leave Godou alone, after they made an oath like that - since, it was something done by a gods authority, the consequences of breaking that oath, are probably pretty severe.

So, while he might not be in a romantic relationship with all the 4 girls yet, he still carries a responsibility for "tying the girls fate" to his own.
That depends in what you could consider a romantic relationship, from my point of view Godou is deeply in love with her foru titular wives but his morals and moden belives prevent him from advancing anty further. But as you said before Chris-san, itīs only a mtter of time before he crumbles completely, stubborn bastard god-slayer.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 10:55   Link #7544
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
That depends in what you could consider a romantic relationship, from my point of view Godou is deeply in love with her foru titular wives but his morals and moden belives prevent him from advancing anty further. But as you said before Chris-san, itīs only a mtter of time before he crumbles completely, stubborn bastard god-slayer.
If his moral and reason crumble he would just revert back to his [Insane Rush] self.
Old 2013-06-24, 10:57   Link #7545
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, technically speaking he is in a relationship with all the 4 girls, since he has already made them promise that they will follow him, until they die / the world ends ... etc. ... when all four of them have done then [Youth] ritual with Godou in volume 7.

At the current moment, from Godou's POV it might not be romantic in nature, but I don't think that the girls can just leave Godou alone, after they made an oath like that - since, it was something done by a gods authority, the consequences of breaking that oath, are probably pretty severe.

So, while he might not be in a romantic relationship with all the 4 girls yet, he still carries a responsibility for "tying the girls fate" to his own.
I will note this was a technicality, and something that would never happen, barring a powerful illusion or brainwashing. He cares too much about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Salvatore hit it right on the head when he described Godou as a Tsundere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
If his moral and reason crumble he would just revert back to his [Insane Rush] self.
His resistance to the situation, not his morals or rationality.

Oh, and the page 321 illustration in volume 14 isn't there for me. All I'm getting is white. Anyone else getting this?
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 11:02   Link #7546
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Not quite, one thing is accepting the fact he indeed love them and another to become a slave to his own desires like when Lancelot used Insane Rush. Iīm just saying that Godou need to come to terms with own personality, kind like how the Old Ones what him to grow and mature so he can get rid of the King of the End once and for all.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 11:11   Link #7547
Vezon

I wish Godou fights weren't always so one-sided for him. it gets annoying how he has to fight a second round to win. Well he very inexperience after all.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 11:31   Link #7548
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezonisdead View Post
I wish Godou fights weren't always so one-sided for him. it gets annoying how he has to fight a second round to win. Well he very inexperience after all.
Not to mention has the misfortune of fighting against pretty powerful Heretic Gods, or Campione that have lived for a longer period of time then he did.

Taking that, into consideration, I think he progresses pretty well, so far.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 11:33   Link #7549
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezonisdead View Post
After 13 volume and a lot of SS, I don't think Godou is fit to be called inexperienced anymore. Though he still let his guard down a lot.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 11:37   Link #7550
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
After 13 volume and a lot of SS, I don't think Godou is fit to be called inexperienced anymore. Though he still let his guard down a lot.
Even the girls thinks that Godou unintentionally lets his guard down especially if the opponent is a girl and in consequences most of the time leads into a kiss.
Old 2013-06-24, 11:50   Link #7551
Gore17

Campione instincts alerting him that the opponent is going to kiss him?
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 12:34   Link #7552
XFire
150% done

I would like to point out that if Godou were to give into his instincts the girls would be absolutely defenseless against him. Also the series would be 18+.
Old 2013-06-24, 12:55   Link #7553
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I would like to point out that if Godou were to give into his instincts the girls would be absolutely defenseless against him. Also the series would be 18+.
The kissing part especially on youth form is already erotic as it is.
Old 2013-06-24, 13:58   Link #7554
whitecloud

the girl would be pregnant by now...if godou give in to his lust...plus there will be more casualties, like his childhood friend, cousin, hikari, kaoru?, luo hao (haha), etc
Old 2013-06-24, 14:02   Link #7555
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
the girl would be pregnant by now...if godou give in to his lust...plus there will be more casualties, like his childhood friend, cousin, hikari, kaoru?, luo hao (haha), etc
Pretty sure Godou would be the casualty if its Luo Hao.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 14:10   Link #7556
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
X unfortunately this is true of 95% of the harem anime's and almost 100% of the male harem anime's but since they don't we make doujinshi's
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 15:35   Link #7557
The Green One

Even if the protagonists in the show didn't hold themselves back we'd still make doujins anyway.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 16:36   Link #7558
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

About the girls I have always wondered who is the ''best''. Not to be Godou's lover but in terms of power. Everyone has had quite some power ups so they should be equal in terms of helping Godou. I however want to know what you guys thinks about the powers of his girls.

Also who would be the first to do something more than just kissing with Godou. I know it won't happen in the novel but I do wonder who would be able.
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 17:18   Link #7559
Kadi
知識の探求者

The order of the girl's strength is a moot point. If there's a strongest one, it's Ena. Otherwise, Ena, Erica and Liliana are equal. Yuri can't hold a candle to them normally, but in anti-magic, she's unmatched.

... I miss Hikari.

As for the first girl to "do more" with Godou... Erica will have to be a part of the event. I can't see Godou start off with group fun, so she probably won't have to share that position. If that's the case, it makes sense for Yuri to be second. Lily as second would prioritize the European girls too much and I can't see Ena come before Yuri.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 18:28   Link #7560
bakapervert
A pervert

By the way, with Aisha become holy maiden here and with how she has done it before, could she be a basis of some Saint or goddess recorded in history?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem