AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-21, 15:55   Link #1261
LastResolve

Quote:
Michael = Right
Gabriel = Back
Uriel = Lef
Raphael = Front
lol if god has 4 direction means that the world is 3D that makes the Whole 4D theory go wrong lol
Quote:
Michael is the one who represents the right hand of God.
thats cuz michael defeated his small brother lucifer
Does that mean that there will be Demons Shown too?
Old 2009-12-22, 00:54   Link #1262
tsunade666

what? Michael defeated Luchifer? brother? But then again I heard their should be 4 corners that represents something like destruction in the revelations part of the bible.

And sorry my mistake about gabriel but Gabriel is the one the visited maria right? Announcing that she become a holy mother or something bearing the son of god? So I'm picturing a connection here... look Gabriel then Misha goes pregnant. (and its not touma's fault or is it his fault? due to his father .......WAIT ITS ALL HIS FAULT!!!! ( the guy should be the father ) )

holy mother holy mother.
So Gabriel can be represented by Aqua and the right can be represented by Fianna. then theirs terra of the left and vent of front.

About demon the demon that is Index. remember styl he said that if index can use magic and utilize the diabolism books inside her then she should be on the same level as a demon lord or god.
Old 2009-12-22, 00:55   Link #1263
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Fend is an overstatement. Kaori's fight against Gabriel is terribelly onesided, blocking water wings alone had exhausted her, she is like a child in front of an actual angel.

Sasha is having this weird condition with Telesma. It is making shivering from tiem to time or having allergic reaction to magic energy. We know it is a side effect by having Gabriel enertign her body, but then it s not uncommon for mgacians to envoke the powres of the angels into their own body, so they have no idea why Sasha is having these reactions. Perhaps the Telesma remained inside her body is simply too large?
Though, I shall seriosuly freak out if it is Sasha's womb that Fianma is after.

Misha is the name Gabriel used when inside Sasha's body. To angels, name is very important, so Gabriel alter the name base on the circustances when she falled.

And yes, Gabriel is the one that told Maria about her pregnancy, also why Aqua has Gabriel as his element.
Usually, it is impossible to be a saint and a God's Right Seat at the same time, the power well only becoem toos trong and too unstable and lead to self destruction. Aqua is the very special case that can do both due to his body resmeble both Christ and the Virgin. A saint's power is naturally unstable, but by using the power of Mary's Mercy, such power can be stablized. So Aqua using Gabriel's element to expand and stablize the power of the Virgin and from there derives the Mercy of Mary, and then use that to stablize the power the power of the Christ. As the result, he can optimize his power as a saint without any restrain.

As for Lucifer, he was mentioned once. Angels are just bunch of puppets that follow the order of the god. But Lucifer's control system for some reason malfunctioned and acted against god's order, and the malfunction epxands across the ssytem and curropted 1/3 of the angels.

Last edited by shmaster; 2009-12-22 at 01:09.
Old 2009-12-22, 06:09   Link #1264
tsunade666

WoW your really knowledgeable Thanks for the clarifications
Old 2009-12-22, 07:27   Link #1265
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
and lastly about misha or sasha (confused about the two) she's pregnant right? did she become a holy mother? and the baby inside her womb is the target of fianna right? any ideas about what's the deal with it?
SHE'S WHAT ?!?!

I didn't hear anything about this before But isn't she like 15 or something? But why is Vent helping her escape from wherever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
thats cuz michael defeated his small brother lucifer
Does that mean that there will be Demons Shown too?
Depends, there are some who believe that demons are the fallen angels from heaven.

So if that's the case in toaru, they might not be all that different from angels, as in crazily overpowered.
Old 2009-12-22, 07:39   Link #1266
tsunade666

isn't it in vol 12. The between in the lines part. Sasha is having troubled on how the heck did she get in that state plus her superior is keep on teasing her which is pure laughs

And that's why she ended up like a holy mother.. But shmaster said its just her body is still reacting due to telesma. But to me her symptoms are like pregnant. And their really is something on her womb which is yet unconfirmed if its a baby or something but it will be tremendous for sure.

All and all its T-O-U-M-A's fault to begin with or rather partly his fault. His father tried to cure his curse of being a walking bad luck or plague that cause disaster or something. That lead on collecting occult stuff that adds on luck. But it wouldn't do any better for touma and that collection ended up for Gabriel to fall on earth and that baka angel ended up on Sasha. That ended up with a baby or something that can also be called a baby..................... and the roots is T-O-U-M-A
Old 2009-12-22, 08:39   Link #1267
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

I have to ask something about vol 19. Someone here mentioned in the author's note that the author said mikoto gonna have more role in the near future. Which part of author note that said about that? Can somebody quite the word in japanese or in english?

Thanks in advance.
Old 2009-12-22, 09:02   Link #1268
LastResolve

Quote:
what? Michael defeated Luchifer? brother?

Quote:
Depends, there are some who believe that demons are the fallen angels from heaven.
actually fallen angels created demons they arent demons themselfs they just lost their access to heaven
Quote:
Angels are just bunch of puppets that follow the order of the god
angels are messangers of the god but in bibble only a few archangels have seen god and these 3 give the orders its not like god gives direct orders to all of the angels
Old 2009-12-22, 11:52   Link #1269
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
And sorry my mistake about gabriel but Gabriel is the one the visited maria right? Announcing that she become a holy mother or something bearing the son of god? So I'm picturing a connection here... look Gabriel then Misha goes pregnant. (and its not touma's fault or is it his fault? due to his father .......WAIT ITS ALL HIS FAULT!!!! ( the guy should be the father ) )
Poor guy:
Touma: Hi Sasha its me Touma!
Sasha: First question, Who are you?
Touma: Maybe you don't remember but I met your body when...
Sasha(with her weapons): Second question, so are you the culprit of my situation??
Touma: Wait! you got it wrong...

Last edited by Miraluka; 2009-12-22 at 15:26.
Old 2009-12-22, 13:45   Link #1270
tsunade666

his not actually poor in terms of luck I call it bad luck but the same time good luck. How about the others? what do you guys think about the luck of touma towards the girls? I find it amusing that he attract such trouble some girls.
Old 2009-12-22, 15:26   Link #1271
Miraluka
Banned

Well although his harem is over 9000! no one of them is the type of "big sister" that Touma likes, thats bad luck

About the angels, its said Fiamma has the power that Michael used to seal the Lord of Hell. I have the bad feeling that the stupid Fiamma can release the seal starting a cathastrophe :S.
Old 2009-12-22, 17:52   Link #1272
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Spoiler for ...:
lol, Just think of the fanart that would come out of that type of situation.
Old 2009-12-22, 20:35   Link #1273
Used Can

What about Metatron guys?
Old 2009-12-23, 02:27   Link #1274
tsunade666

metatron? who is metatron?
Old 2009-12-23, 04:11   Link #1275
stillmissing

Touma's misfortune hmm...

Looking at this from memory, so forgive me if I forget something.

Touma has seen Index naked, and in her underwear.
He has seen Aisa taking off her bra.
He has seen Mikoto... well actually, the only thing he's ever seen are her shorts.
He saw MISAKA imouto's panties, and he has groped her chest (though he could not feel it due to the anesthetic).
He saw Kaori naked, and of course, the fallen angel nurse.
He saw Itsuwa's panties, and he also had his head buried in her breasts.
He saw Ursula naked.
He saw Anieze naked.
He saw Seiri's panties, and he saw her naked.

And this is just the harem. He has been in similar situations with other female characters.
Old 2009-12-23, 07:55   Link #1276
Marina2

Emm......Can anyone sum up the events in vol.15 for me. I want to know what happen (plot) in there.

(my main purpose for asking is to learn more about "ITEM" group)

EDIT: one more things

Spoiler for question from vol.15:

I don't mind spoiler you can throw everything at me.

Thank you.

Last edited by Marina2; 2009-12-23 at 11:34.
Old 2009-12-23, 08:26   Link #1277
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

well, not just ITEM. like the ones mentioned in wiki, ITEM, MEMBER, BLOCK, GROUP, i'm also curious as to the objectives of these groups(lol pun) and what they usually do. Some novel information about the Skill Outs is also appreciated.
Old 2009-12-23, 15:25   Link #1278
walt

note:
archangels according Bible are just 8th rank of all Heaven Forces
angels are messengers- nothing more, archangels - supermessengers or ambassadors
Lucifer was higher angel
higher rank of HF -Seraphims
seven known Archangels -are only chosen ones from minor angels
so Michael beat Lucifer not by his own power, but by his loyalty

it all about source-Bible :3

so Touma can beat the archangel??
Old 2009-12-23, 16:09   Link #1279
ellifeedn
Thinker

It's interesting to learn all this stuff about angels and other religious things, but the author actually knowing this when writing the novels...
Old 2009-12-23, 17:30   Link #1280
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
It's interesting to learn all this stuff about angels and other religious things, but the author actually knowing this when writing the novels...
I dare to say that he bases a lot of his novel on the "Thelema" more than actual catholic religion.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen