Virtue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 05:32   Link #22
ScR3WiEuS
My E-Penis > Your E-Penis
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
there some gundam series I didn't watch yet so I vote for all of them
also I made wrong when i put on Shin Asuka (Gundam SEED Destiny)
I forget that I hate Him
good, i was getting ready to hunt your ass down with me rifle
Old 2007-10-22, 10:33   Link #23
Sasuke_Bateman
No

There's no one better than Heero Yuy, the guy is just awesome.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 12:30   Link #24
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
There's no one better than Heero Yuy, the guy is just awesome.
Have Lacus talk to him for 3 minutes and that'd be the end of Heero Yui as we know it.

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 12:35   Link #25
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Send a message via MSN to RavenHawk Send a message via Yahoo to RavenHawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Have Lacus talk to him for 3 minutes and that'd be the end of Heero Yui as we know it.

- Tak
I dunno, Heero would just be stoic as always. And I'm never changing my mind about my decisions.
RavenHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 13:31   Link #26
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
My favorites:

Amuro Rei: He gets extra points just for being the raison d'etre for Char. He is the original too, of course. That, and his maturation from 0079 to Char's Counterattack is one of the most complete of all anime, period.

Camille Bidan: He's like Shinn done right! The most powerful newtype EVAR, and he barely even cries! Then again, I'm only half through Zeta right now. But I'm liking him a lot. He's a lot more complex than most lead characters.

Shiro Amada: Guy next door, anyone? An incredibly admirable and noble guy, in a very realistic way.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 00:54   Link #27
kucigaromeo
Hell Kitty
*Fansubber

Shiro Amada, always optimist but stay on reality, he can turn desperate situation into hope even without special ability (newtype, seed) nor special equipment (just like in ep1 only using Ball)

my anidb list: http://anidb.net/u224323
Hidamari Sketch, Arts of Innocence
kucigaromeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-29, 16:25   Link #28
VMSAWRSMSZ006Z
Beck Mongolian Chop Squad

Send a message via AIM to VMSAWRSMSZ006Z Send a message via Yahoo to VMSAWRSMSZ006Z
I like them all! Even Shinn and his berserk RAHHHRR KILL DESTROY piloting tactics.

Amuro Ray was my vote. The first and best. Two Zeon Zakus owned on his first piloting session.

Heero Yuy was definitely one of my faves. The first Gundam series I'd watched. His stoic style of fighting was great.

Kira Yamato, this guy is far too powerful for his own good. Even has Newtype powers.

Kamille Bidan. I love this guy. We both have female first names. I could definitely relate with him.

Judau, the most powerful Newtype. No, it wasn't Kamille.

Domon, ha, love this guy. ANGAR!!!

Shiro and Kou, these guys are pretty even in my book.

Loran, Garrod, and Uso are pretty all great kid pilots.

Seabook and Sven are ranked together in my opinion. Though Sven is slightly cooler.

Oh and man, a few of those names are misspelled. Evin not Ebbing, Ashta not Ashita, Kasshu double s not double u. Shinn is double n. And where's Sven?
VMSAWRSMSZ006Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-29, 18:06   Link #29
digi.amuro

I have to say my favs of the gundams I've seen are:
Heero: The perfect soldier, the superhuman, Heero was the man. He feeds my loner side, only making use of the other pilots in the beginning, instead of befriending them. He would do whatever it took to accomplish his missions, including self detonating. His abilities as a pilot and soldier and his ability to handle the Zero System and fight against the mobile dolls was totally beast. I still think Heero can take those coordinator chumps too (with a couple of upgrades to Zero)

Kira: Was awesome cuz when he started, he reacted the way most normal teen would have reacted to situations he was put into. His kindness feeds my niceguy preference well and the fact that he was able to maintain this and still overcome his challenges was pure WIN in my book. Not to mention bedding Flay and getting Lacus.

I only halfway liked Shinn cuz he was a different aspect of the main lead in the Cosmic Era series. He was a rebelious teen who was angry at the world (Orb, mostly). I also liked when he'd snap and start ROARing on a deathpath. My only real problem w/ him was he was always following Rey around like a little puppy, hanging off his every word. He should have been thinking for himself more and making his own decisions. There were time when I was like,"OK, dude. What are you doin? Luna's tryin to holla at ya and you're over here following this guy like his shadow!!!"
Old 2007-10-30, 02:11   Link #30
-Wraith-

I liked Amuro Ray and Kira Yamato.
Amuro is like a real nerd at start: reading RX-78 manual as if its a novel but later he becomes a real good pilot like in the RX-93 Nu Gundam.
Kira, he amazed me when he reprogrammed the whole strike to Coordinator specs as if he had already piloted it before. He constantly tries to adapt to various situations like Strike in the desert and underwater battles. His reward: Nuclear powered fireworks display from his new Freedom.
Too bad Athrun was not the main character though.. he's cool.. and screw Shinn - sister complex
-Wraith- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-30, 03:53   Link #31
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

most of those characters are pretty unknown to me...So I have a choice between Heero, Kira and Shinn..

Shinn = No character development. No fun. Just A bitch! He was the same ass from the first episode till the last one! (He still makes me wonder how Destiny would have turned out with a completely different main character..Like that kid from Code Geass...Or that main lead from Astray)

Heero: Didn't like this guy that much...

Kira: Hemmmm....He can get my vote just for the fact that he screwed a bitch on screen (The first in Gundam history?)...But there is more...He was a very interesting character to watch..(like most of the seed characters) But what I really liked about this guy was the character development..
Normal guy-> kind guy -> emo guy-> an ass -> an avenger -> half dead man -> the protector...And in the very end he was a completely different character..I think he is a good example of great character development.

Didn't like him that much in Destiny.. But I couldn't ignore SEED.
Old 2007-10-30, 18:14   Link #32
Tak

Well, I went for Kira. Aside from his piloting skills though, Kira was an all-around nice guy. Not many TV leads could be considered as all-around nice guy. Additionally, Judau and Loran both fit that category.

Not sure why the last five choices were present on this poll. They were not TV series leads.

- Tak
Old 2007-10-31, 01:42   Link #33
jackyng222

I choose kira, he is my favorite, and he tries to help both sides of the war. Also he doesn't just go in and fight for a "mission", he does what is right.
jackyng222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-31, 17:06   Link #34
Virtue
Banned

Domon and Garrod are like those reckless/jump into the frying pan types, reminds me much of Simon/Kamina from Gurren-Lagann.
Virtue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-31, 21:01   Link #35
Realist_Classic
Casual prosumer of anime

I would've voted for Char, but that wasn't an option...

Loran is my favorite lead--all-around likeable, mature and a bad-ass Gundam pilot without any of the angst. Amuro came in as a very close second, just because he's so central to the Gundam lore (besides Char).
Realist_Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-31, 21:35   Link #36
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

- Tak
Actually that would be the reincarnation of the true Heero Yui as we briefly saw him. In fact, in that one EW flashback, because he killed the girl he had the hots for and wore emotions on his sleeve, they had to get that out of him, and by the end of EW, he dropped oh so conveniently into Relena's arms. (Now get to work on rebuilding the Wing Zero, bitch!)

So if Lacus were to talk to him for three minutes, she'd simply undo the scientists' tampering, not turn him into anyone he wasn't :O.
Old 2007-11-01, 00:10   Link #37
Tak

Well, that would be the same result if Lacus talked to anyone, really, which is to render anyone, anything impotent in every form, shape or way.

So while Heero Yui will not die as a result of conversing with Lacus, war would be rendered meaningless to him

- Tak
Old 2007-11-01, 00:59   Link #38
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Spoiler for Space savin':
Illsteir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-01, 20:09   Link #39
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
Spoiler for Space savin':
He also has the word "GAR" in his name.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 23:23   Link #40
The Blacknoah
Maniacal Dictator

Message from the Blacknoah:

If if you could get the great Char up there, put him as Quattro Bajeena. Nothing more, nothing less. But since he's not there...

Heero gets my vote. Why? Try to have Shinn Asuka snap his broken bones back together like Lego blocks...
The Blacknoah is offline   Reply With Quote