AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-08-06, 18:55   Link #21
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I'll give Kill la Kill, Yozakura Quartet, Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai and Walkure Romanze a try. Definitely watching Blazblue, Strike the Blood and Persona 3. May check Infinite Stratos and Freezing again, even though season one was average for me.
Old 2013-08-07, 09:11   Link #22
ninja_pintu

Lot of shows to look forward coming season. Then again, I always end up following less shows than I originally anticipate since quite a few of them end up getting stale as the season progresses.
I hope next season is good enough to make up for this dreadful summer and fill up the hole shingeki no kyoujin is going to leave behind.
Old 2013-08-07, 09:22   Link #23
zzer0

Definitely:
Infinite Stratos S2
Noucome
Kuroko no Basket 2
Golden Time

Most likely:
Galilei Donna
Tokyo Ravens
Pupa
Outbreak Company
Kyoukai no Kanata
Unbreakable Machine-Doll
Nagi no Asukara
Strike the Blood
Log Horizon
Little Busters! Refrain
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta
Coppelion
Samurai Flamenco
Kyousougiga
Kill La Kill

Holy crap this is looking to be a really awesome season.
zzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 23:57   Link #24
velocd
Witcher, with tenure

Fall crept up quick, I was really hoping for Stardust Crusaders in the Fall. It's easily my most anticipated anime for the upcoming year. Hopefully by Spring. Otherwise, some interesting series, but only Yowamushi Pedal catches my eye since I've read some of the manga. Oh, and lolvampiremechazomgtropes 2nd season.
velocd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 20:03   Link #25
csuree
The Most Hated™

wohoah... so mny good animes this fall and later:

my list for it.....
I'll most likely watch every one of them as they are adaptations or their plot just looks promising.

Galilei Donna
Log Horizon
Yowamushi pedal
Nisekoi
Golden time
Arpeggio of blue steel
No Game No Life
Tokyo ESP
Mahou Sensou
Kagerō Project
Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi
Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai
Freezing - Vibration
Yozakura quartet
Infinite stratos
ore no nounai sentakushi ga, gakuen love come o zenryoku de jama shiteru
Old 2013-08-10, 06:38   Link #26
Mokoko
Young Aspergus Eater

For the moment:

Coppelion
Galilei Donna
IS 2
Kyoukai no Kanata
Ore no Nounai
Pupa
Sakura Trick
Tesagure! Bukatsu-mono

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Mokoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 10:36   Link #27
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Definitely Interested

Galilei Donna – Obligatory noitamina show and the wintery setting looks intriguing.
Samurai Flamenco – The other obligatory noitamina show. And it has a great director.
Magi Second Season – Apparently the show completely bastardizes the manga but since I won’t ever touch the manga anyway, I couldn’t really care less. The show itself wasn’t that great but I did enjoy it overall so I might as well to stick to it.
KILL la KILL – Brain dead fighting flick? Sure count me in. Sounds like the staff are putting their all into it too which sounds promising. Although to be honest, i never really liked Gurren Lagann.
Valvrave The Liberator II – I’m honestly surprised at how much I enjoyed the first season. I hope it continues to throw in as many ridiculous twists and turns because somehow it knows how to do it right.
Yozakura Quartet – The setting intrigues me and it’s got style but that’s about it. Apparently it will take after the OVA more which is disappointing for me. I actually hoped they keep the atmosphere of the TV series rather than the OVA. It just felt a lot more laid back and down to earth to me (even if the actual content was pants after the first two episodes) was whereas the OVA was a lot more zany which I didn't particularly like.
Coppelion – The pseudo-post-apocalyptic world is interesting and I enjoyed the trailer. As soon as I saw it though, the art immediately reminded me of Mardock Scramble and K. I wonder if it’s the same studio.
Golden Time – I’m highly disappointed with the staff reveal but this is still a must watch for me. Toradora! is still my favourite romcom ever, and anything by the same author will be worth gold (no pun intended).
Pupa – Obligatory horror flick. I’m in.
Kyokai no Kanata - I remember seeing the CM and thinking how awesome it would be if they made this into an anime. Looks like I got my wish.
Nagi no Asakura – Because fuck you, that’s why.

Maybe Pile

Log Horizon – Let’s see if this can do a better job than Sword Art Online. I’m still interested in virtual reality anime.
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - Well I'm interested since the series does have a nice setting but I hope this one is much better than The Princess And The Pilot, which I thought was just bland and almost boring at times.
Arpeggio of Blue Steel – Looks interesting but I’m not sold on the copious amounts of CG.
White Album – The first season has been on my To watch list for a while now, so maybe this will spur me to pick it up.
Infinite Stratos 2 – Do I dare? Do I really dare?!?!
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 14:37   Link #28
Valky
Radioactive

Definitely Watch :
  • Tokyo Ravens : Expecting it to be fun, the LN/manga were good.
  • Unbreakable Machine Doll : Yayaaa~
  • Infinite Stratos 2 : More Charlotte is justice.
  • Kyoukai no Kanata : KyoAni, certainly piqued my interest.
  • Ace of Diamond : One of my fav sports manga adaptation? Count me in.
  • Strike the Blood : About Vampire & Harem? Way better than crap like Twilight.
  • Golden Time : From Toradora author, romance with college setting. I hope the staffs don't mess with it.
  • Noucome : Why not?

Pending :
  • Kakumeiki Valvrave 2 : Won't watch before it ends.

Might Watch :
  • Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova : I like the manga. The "Ars Nova" bugs me though.
  • Log Horizon : 2-cours from the same author as Maoyu, will give it a try.
  • Walkure Romanze : I'm still not sure about the adaptation, might watch it though.
  • Galilei Donna : I'd give it 3 or 4 episodes before considering to continue.
  • Samurai Flamenco : I'd give it 3 or 4 episodes before considering to continue.
Old 2013-08-11, 10:15   Link #29
Fevvers
a regular van veen

Really looking forward to Galilei Donna since it's Umetsu helming and Kill La Kill because lol Imaishi!

Don't really expect much, but gonna check out at least the first episodes of Pupa, Samurai Flamenco and Coppelion.

Ha! Lots of shows with main female MCs, love it!
Fevvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 13:05   Link #30
Commandersnoopy

I read chapters 1 and 2 for both pupa and arpeggio. So far, I am somehwat hooked. Will be sad that shingeki no kyojin will be going away, but there seems to be still a lot of good stuff in the fall. Just by looking at the snyopsis, a lot of them will have some sort of whacky setting or premise.
Commandersnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 13:37   Link #31
LAboy 456
Portuguese Anime Fan

I'm looking forward to these - on my "watching" list for sure:

- Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic - 2nd season
One of the series that caught immediate attention on me in the year its 1st season was transmitted, so I can't wait to see how things will unfold in the forthcoming season

- Little Busters!: Refrain (aka. the series' 2nd season)
Same as "Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic"'s 2nd season

- Kyousougiga
Finally, this will have an anime format production - I'm expecting much from it after seeing it as an OVA and as an ONA

- Gundam Build Fighters
Its premise might be not be as adult or mature as most of the Gundam series canon (on some other forums, some are even comparing this with Danball Senki, although GBF's story might be different on many accounts), but I'm curious enough for this

And that's all for me, so far, for this upcoming season

Last edited by LAboy 456; 2013-08-13 at 08:58.
LAboy 456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 11:30   Link #32
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

The upcoming season looks much colorful,why cannot every season be like this 1...,or like the one in spring.

The titles I'm looking forward to:

- Infinite Stratos
- Outbreak Company
- Freezing
- Kikou Shoujo
- Toukyou Ravens
- Golden Time
- Ore no Nounai
- Walkure
- White Album
- Little Busters
- BlazBlue
- Yuusha ni narenakatta
- Pokemoooonnn(jk, just wonder when they run out ideas of creating new mobs xD)

Last edited by OtakuFreak88; 2013-08-31 at 03:13.
OtakuFreak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 11:59   Link #33
Tranhieu

Definitely follow:

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: read the manga, fell in love with it right at the first chapter. Cool battleships/cruisers/subs and cute girls, good plot and realistic strategies from both sides.

Golden time: same reason as others', that aside the novel is pretty good so far. Looking forward to it.

Non non biyori: one of my favorite SoLs. a must watch if you're into school life or SoL (I think).

Coppelion: weird premise, especially seeing highschool girls in uniform working for the government in a nuclear polluted land isn't something you come across often these days. However the manga is pretty good and I like the plot so far. Plus the trailer's art is really captivating!

Kyoukai no Kanata: as long it's from KyoAni I will definitely pick it. even if there's no plot the visual elements alone are enough of a reason for me to follow.

Worth giving a shot:

Galilei donna: interesting premise, cute girls, too bad the trailers haven't revealed much so far, so I will keep an eye on it for now.

Magi S2: love the manga way before S1 started airing but A-1 butchered the series so horribly I dropped it half way. Will give the S2 a look but I'm not holding my hopes high.

IS2: well, there're girls, not so much for the plot, but they're pretty girls indeed.

Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai: the manga is quite interesting but I'm kinda fed up with this kind of concept, not very original I might say.

Nagi no Asukara: RDG was a huge disaster so I will keep my expectations low this time. Besides, the art looks a bit weird with those excessively large eyes. Will give this a try nonetheless.

Tokyo Ravens: I like the manga, but there seems to be too many of this kind these days so I won't settle on it yet. Will see how things go for the first few episodes first.
Tranhieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 05:52   Link #34
mistress_kisara

Plan to Watch
- Blazblue Alter Memory
- Diabolik Lovers
- Golden Time
- Kakumeiki Valvrave S2
- Kuroko no Basket S2
- Kyoukai no Kanata
- Little Busters Refrain
- Magi The Kingdom of Magic
- Meganebu
- Nagi no Asukara
- Samurai Flamenco
- Tokyo Ravens

This is a lot!!! I normally just watch 5-7 per season, damn season there's a lot of stuff I'm interested in
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 06:20   Link #35
Safu
猿も木から落ちる。
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Safu
High expectations:
Diabolik Lovers
Coppelion
Infinite Stratos 2
Kuroko No Basuke Second Season
Galilei Donna
KILL la KILL
Kakumeiki Valvrave Second Season

Medium expectations:
BlazBlue Alter Memory
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
Ore no Nounai
Non Non Biyori
Strike the Blood
Lo Horizon
Nagino Asakura
Magi Second Season

OVAs:
Sakasama no Patema
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Safu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 07:12   Link #36
Qilin
Romanticist

Looks like I'll be entering the next season with very few expectations, which is fine since that's how I prefer it. Maybe just Golden Time. I'm not expecting something great, but I will definitely watch it.

Now, the fact that the new Madoka movie will be airing this fall means that it'll be at least another year before I can watch it subbed. It'll be quite a long wait.
Old 2013-08-15, 12:34   Link #37
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Will watch for sure:

Galilei Donna
Samurai Flamenco
Magi season two
Kill La kill
Yozakura Quartet
Kyoukai no Kanata

Will check out:

Coppelion
Walkure Romance
Gingitsune

Low expectation, will watch only because I've seen the prequels:

Valvrave
Freezing Vibration

Abysmal expectations, will watch for Charlotte:

Infinite Stratos
Old 2013-08-15, 18:34   Link #38
Tenzen12

I might sound like fanboy ( which I am), but I think you guys should give a try to Aoki Hagane. It's actualy very solid sci-fi not unsimiliar to first Macross or Blue submarine no 6.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 16:49   Link #39
Marulash

Outbreak Company
Infinite Stratos 2
Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai
Log Horizon
Walkure Romanze
Ore no Nounai
Tokyo Ravens
Refrain

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh! Harems, beautiful ladies, romance, action, comedy. Can't wait for October!
Marulash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 17:27   Link #40
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Just Kill la Kill, Coppelion, and the two new noitaminA shows catch my attention so far. Can't wait to be able to catch up on my backlog.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote