AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-21, 08:14   Link #21441
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Too silly, I'[m sure Tsukune will be seeing that again real soon, quickly followed by yet another kick to the chops for putting himself in mortal danger. Sheesh, some people, I tell you. Here's hoping Ura-chan lightens up on him. Until then...
Well, Tsukune should already be strong enough to withstand that kind of treatment....

Still, I hope that Inner Moka won't act as she usually does, since we have to remember that the last time we had seen Inner Moka, before she has been resealed, due to Tohou Fuhai repairing the Rosario, she had been wondering if this will be the last time she sees Tsukune, and while I doubt that she is going to admit that she has been thinking something like that, it might lessen her tsundere antics a little.... especially if we consider the fact that at the current point Tsukune became her equal or maybe, at the current point in the story Tsukune is, a little stronger then she is, depending on how his confrontation against Akua is going to look like...

Furthermore, if the fact that Tsukune became stronger for Moka's sake is going to be revealed the her, it might cause Inner Moka to revise her statements on getting weaker, becuase of her feelings toward Tsukune , that she made in chapter 27, which, in my opinion, would definitely be an improvement in Inner Moka's character...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 08:53   Link #21442
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, the only treatment that Tsukune has to survive from Inner Moka now, is her "inner" thighs
Old 2011-12-21, 11:11   Link #21443
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, the only treatment that Tsukune has to survive from Inner Moka now, is her "inner" thighs
Seriously?

If Moka almost kills Tsukune with everyday workout, imagine what kind of a wreck she'll leave the poor bastard in after sharing a bed. Damn, I'd be surprised if his wiener'd be intact after what Inner Moka is going to do to it!

Because you know, rough girls play rough and all that. And Moka is rougher than sand paper in that scale. At the same time you want to stay, but you also want to run away because you know you'll be in for an all-nighter.
Old 2011-12-21, 13:37   Link #21444
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... I love how we make so many innuendos based on Tsukune and Moka, due to Inner being just that powerful and Tsukune being her lover and where their relationship will go. I swear some people out here are reading too much hentai

With Tsukune and Inner finally meeting up... well, we all know she's going to probably go tsunDERE, emphasis on the dere part and probably a huge blush. Basically, think something similar to the face back in the pumpkin pie chapter.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 14:24   Link #21445
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSeed View Post
Seriously?

If Moka almost kills Tsukune with everyday workout, imagine what kind of a wreck she'll leave the poor bastard in after sharing a bed. Damn, I'd be surprised if his wiener'd be intact after what Inner Moka is going to do to it!

Because you know, rough girls play rough and all that. And Moka is rougher than sand paper in that scale. At the same time you want to stay, but you also want to run away because you know you'll be in for an all-nighter.
C'mon, that post was a win win

Indeed, Ura-Moka will be a rough girl, and rough girls are the best
Old 2011-12-21, 15:19   Link #21446
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSeed View Post
Seriously?

That was before, when Tsukune's body was still technically human. It's modified to more Yokai now remember? :P
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 17:23   Link #21447
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, Tsukune should already be strong enough to withstand that kind of treatment....

Still, I hope that Inner Moka won't act as she usually does, since we have to remember that the last time we had seen Inner Moka, before she has been resealed, due to Tohou Fuhai repairing the Rosario, she had been wondering if this will be the last time she sees Tsukune, and while I doubt that she is going to admit that she has been thinking something like that, it might lessen her tsundere antics a little.... especially if we consider the fact that at the current point Tsukune became her equal or maybe, at the current point in the story Tsukune is, a little stronger then she is, depending on how his confrontation against Akua is going to look like...

Furthermore, if the fact that Tsukune became stronger for Moka's sake is going to be revealed the her, it might cause Inner Moka to revise her statements on getting weaker, becuase of her feelings toward Tsukune , that she made in chapter 27, which, in my opinion, would definitely be an improvement in Inner Moka's character...
I definitely agree with you on that, Ura-chan's biggest obstacle in her quest for Tsukune has always been herself and her own perceptions. Getting over herself will be the hardest thing she'll ever have to do. And Tsukune's biggest obstacle will be accepting Moka for who she really is, not who he thinks she is or who he wants her to be. If they can do that, they're all set. That's why they're my favorite couple in the whole manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Oh gosh, and especially is she ever finds out about that dream he had of her during training. Major Ura Blush on the horizon. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2011-12-23 at 16:01.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 17:37   Link #21448
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandalen View Post
Just sped-read it and while I do not like the main male character already (his 'women are monster' complex is...tiresome at best), the girls, I do like. Queen is unexpectedly cute...but I really like the kung fu girl and the boxer girl...they are awesome.

With that said, I think it's a doable x-over between the two. The siblings, I can do without and the reasoning for the main character's funkfest, I'll rework it to suit my tastes... But subbing Ura-Moka for Queen - they have nigh similar personalities oddly enough

The Shuzen Oranization => Moka's family...

Akuha graduated from Wild High already, as did Kahula...

The school's most famous graduate of course, Akasha, with a record that still stands today...(Akuha got the closest but only 3/4ths of the way to Akasha's actual score)

Moka is trying NOT to go for that score but everyone else has already put her upon that famed pedestal...

As for Tsukune...he lives with Kyoko and...someone else, haven't decided to give him a younger sibling or whatnot...There will be some family drama over there, prompting Tsukune's reluctant acceptance to 'Wild High' for the free ride through school...

Hmmm, what do you guys think:
Which martial arts fits which of the girls?

Kurumu - (she might like the fast, agile one like Tae Kwon, but that chest of hers...)
Mizore - Judo or pehaps Akkido or Hapkido...
Ruby - NO IDEA...yet
Old 2011-12-21, 18:11   Link #21449
Knowings

Omote, inner, Kurumu, Mizzore, Yukari, Ruby... A lot of girls love Tsukune, I'm just wondering how things are going to work out. I can't see Tsukune choosing any one of them over the others, maybe Moka vefore he got trapped in her soul and found out that she is literally two people sharing the same body, as opposed to just one person with a split personality (double the love). I think ultimately Moka is going to warm up to polygamy, seems like the only thing Tsukune can do without breaking the hearts of all of his friends. Anyway he is part of the mafia, so that is all good... ^.^
Knowings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 22:43   Link #21450
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowings View Post
Anyway he is part of the mafia, so that is all good... ^.^
...Despite his best efforts though. Not like he had much choice if he wishes to keep at least some semblance of his previous lifestyle. But who knows what his current role in the mafia is at this point. I'd guess calling him a "mercenary of love"( for the abducted loved one) would probably be close. He's not doing this for the mafia, and he's not getting paid for it either, so what could be the closest thing to say on that?
Old 2011-12-22, 02:05   Link #21451
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowings View Post
Omote, inner, Kurumu, Mizzore, Yukari, Ruby... A lot of girls love Tsukune, I'm just wondering how things are going to work out. I can't see Tsukune choosing any one of them over the others, maybe Moka vefore he got trapped in her soul and found out that she is literally two people sharing the same body, as opposed to just one person with a split personality (double the love). I think ultimately Moka is going to warm up to polygamy, seems like the only thing Tsukune can do without breaking the hearts of all of his friends. Anyway he is part of the mafia, so that is all good... ^.^
Well, in love you can't avoid breaking a few hearts, and in my opinion the story of the R+V manga is a story of a growing relationship between a human (well, at the current point, Tsukune definitely isn't fully human anymore, but that's not the point of the current discussion) and a vampire, and the revelations about the reason why Tsukune is capable of removing the Rosario further amplified that opinion in me...

Anyway, to me, the initial role of the other girls in Tsukune's harem was to prevent Tsukune and Moka from becoming a couple too quickly, and honestly, currently, I don't think that role has changed....

As for the problem between choosing between Outer or Inner Moka the author already implied that they might merge into a single personality, and this is further accumulated by the fact that, Outer Moka is an artificial personality which can't function without the Rosario, and while Moka's seal most likely won't break in the current arc, to me it's definitely going to occur, before this manga ends, since Moka would definitely need her Shinso powers for the final battle in this manga (well, there is still some time, before it's going to occur, so don't worry) and for that to be possible, Moka's seal would need to be completely removed by Tsukune.

So, I have to say that if a harem ending really occurs, it would lessen the impact of the developments that Moka's and Tsukune's relationship had, not to mention, unlike you I don't see Inner and Outer Moka changing her view on polygamy, since to me, the reason why she's against it so much, is because she comes from a family where such a relationship took place and knows what a polygamous relationship might do to a person, and most likely, doesn't want such a future for herself.

At least that's how I see this matter, but since I'm not the author, I don't have any influence on how the actual ending of this manga is going to look like...

On a different topic, a summary of chapter 48 has appeared here: http://bigt1987.blogspot.com/2011/12...ire-ii-48.html

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-12-22 at 07:47.
Old 2011-12-22, 10:49   Link #21452
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune being a Yakuza is awesome, thats all i have to say
Old 2011-12-22, 15:07   Link #21453
Chris38

[mod edit: scanlation-related discussion removed]

On a different topic I'm starting to wonder if Moka won't become an outcast among her kind (at least among the vampires, who would be against coexisting with humans, which, in my opinion, would be a majority of the current vampire generation), once the fact that she has given her blood to a (former) human, becomes more known.

After all, I doubt that the vampires would look fondly on a being that has similar powers as they do, and almost none of their weaknesses - since, after all Tsukune is still weak to Holy Items, just like an ordinary vampire, otherwise the Holy Lock he is still wearing, wouldn't be capable of keeping Tsukune's "berserk side" at bay, which allows Tsukune to keep his sanity...

Naturally, all of that, might be a part of Tsukune and Moka fulfilling their destiny, that Jack Frost talked about, so overall, I could see something like that happening in the future chapters...

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-12-23 at 02:50.
Old 2011-12-23, 02:51   Link #21454
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I want to remind everyone that this manga is licensed, so you may not discuss any fan-translation efforts on this forum, either directly or in abstract. Please keep this in mind.
Old 2011-12-23, 07:36   Link #21455
ShiroiRyu

Chapter is out !
And wow ...
Moar shipping ...
And loved the fight too. ^^
Old 2011-12-23, 09:15   Link #21456
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Yes The fight is awesome and I think I like Xia Long eventhough he's supposed to be evil...for some reasons, I don't think that he's purely evil >_>;

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 10:28   Link #21457
Tachibana
タチバナ

A good bond and promise that goes down hill, that sucks, but i can see those two making up in order to put away the feud between the Wong and Miu families once and for all or i'm hoping that will happen, it would probably have something to do with that promise.
Old 2011-12-23, 10:52   Link #21458
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I bet anything that Xia Long didn't want to have a 'weak' friend, so when Wong wasn't improving at all, he was like, what the hell...
Old 2011-12-23, 13:02   Link #21459
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Wow, what a heavy Fong x Yukari chapter. The story seems to be really leaning deep into that direction. Not surprising, since she was pretty much the "extra" of the harem
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 14:51   Link #21460
Shadow5YA

At least we finally figure out what Fong is good at.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire