AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-03-24, 04:01   Link #1121
Hakai

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hakai; 2017-03-24 at 10:55.
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 05:15   Link #1122
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Quote:
he may have grasped something in the match earlier
Gabriel's oppai?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 06:01   Link #1123
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

That next power up might show in the battle against the gods . Maybe that dormant power from Great Red
Old 2017-03-24, 06:39   Link #1124
B214

Too bad we won't be having anymore Oppai Pawa up.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 07:15   Link #1125
Hakai

Quote:
. Ise says he won't lose next time. Dulio says he won't lose the next fight too. Ise and Dulio hugs each other.
another one to the male harem

Anyway, I wonder how Gabriel would act around Ise when they meet again.
Old 2017-03-24, 07:21   Link #1126
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Well it seems like Ophis' blessing, whatever happens when a vampire drinks another strong persons blood is different for each vampire. Gasper's own power increases whereas Elmenhilde copies a persons power.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 10:37   Link #1127
Ultragunner

Elm and dem blood ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But can someone remind me of
Spoiler for Youth:

And I wonder what kind of life Bova has led until now
If he were a girl then I bet Bova would have already been head over heels for Ise right now
Old 2017-03-24, 10:44   Link #1128
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

She's the previous 2nd(or 3rd?) ranker IIRC. Rudiger's the reincarnated devil that's at 7th spot. And I would assume Rudiger is gonna reach the 2nd spot pretty quick now.

She has interest in boys under 20(sexually, not for making an army!) i.e., she's a cougar and has been kicked out of her household, has lost the King piece she previously had, has been banned from RGs(as a king) for a while and has been demoted to a High Class devil. She has nothing to do, is bored AF and is interested in RGs. Also, she helped Saji and Sairaorg against Bedeze. She's gonna be an adviser for him(Ise) and will be giving him info about other teams. She could also be a part of his team, but that's speculation. That's all I remember, I may be wrong...

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-03-24, 10:53   Link #1129
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Hahahaha, that proposal was too fitting. And Elmen-chan lost her mind huh...

Looks like ExE will show up in the battle against Typhon and the Gods after all.

Edit: Hm, now that I think about... Elmenhilde can't handle sunlight, can she? Maybe Ise or someone's blood could fix that.
Old 2017-03-24, 11:20   Link #1130
nhill76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
^ Googled morgana le fay a fairy got a site that says shes a fairy queen go figure.
Sun wukong/ son goku could just teach him how to use his touki there dxd mufasa.
That's definitely a possibility.
nhill76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 12:28   Link #1131
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

For those who are wondering why Crom can be stronger than Ddraig, keep in mind this logic: not only did he train in the past 1500 years or so, but also the fact that in the original Irish Mythology, Crom was originally a major deity (a god of seasons to be exact) so yeah, he has that capacity to surpass Ddraig. Here's an excerpt:

Spoiler for Crom info:

Also, thanks again nom@an for the sums. Dem proposals were amusing.

Spoiler for EX Spoiler:
Old 2017-03-24, 12:36   Link #1132
Hakai

Ise already said it, Crom is stronger now cause he was never killed and continued to train.

If Ddraig and Albion weren't sealed and continued to pursue more strength till now their level probably would have been even more insane.

Last edited by Hakai; 2017-03-24 at 14:14. Reason: better wording
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 12:50   Link #1133
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Yeah, but often than not, each has their own limits to reach to train. In Crom's case, he happens to be able to surpass Ddraig's former prime level cause his body enables it to do so. Same case with other evil dragons with known mythological lore like Azi Dahaka (who is considered to be the "son" of the Persian Satan Angra Mainyu) and Apep/Apophis (who is the archenemy of the Egyptian Chief God Ra).
Old 2017-03-24, 12:51   Link #1134
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by katokateki View Post
She's the previous 2nd(or 3rd?) ranker IIRC. Rudiger's the reincarnated devil that's at 7th spot. And I would assume Rudiger is gonna reach the 2nd spot pretty quick now.

She has interest in boys under 20(sexually, not for making an army!) i.e., she's a cougar and has been kicked out of her household, has lost the King piece she previously had, has been banned from RGs(as a king) for a while and has been demoted to a High Class devil. She has nothing to do, is bored AF and is interested in RGs. Also, she helped Saji and Sairaorg against Bedeze. She's gonna be an adviser for him(Ise) and will be giving him info about other teams. She could also be a part of his team, but that's speculation. That's all I remember, I may be wrong...
why was she kicked out and banned from RG again? Was it because she is into young guys?

Speaking of which, we don't know how old the dragons are, especially those of Dragon Kings class and above. a few thousands years seem short for them
Old 2017-03-24, 13:47   Link #1135
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Roygun was the former 2nd Ranker and she is banned from participating in RG for awhile because she used a King Piece to get her position; in other words she cheated.

Here is her page created by me: http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Roygun_Belphegor
Old 2017-03-24, 14:12   Link #1136
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

@Ultra What Bennia said. And great work, Bennia!

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-03-24, 14:29   Link #1137
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

@katokateki Thanks!
Old 2017-03-24, 16:28   Link #1138
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel_Saeba View Post
Yeah, but often than not, each has their own limits to reach to train. In Crom's case, he happens to be able to surpass Ddraig's former prime level cause his body enables it to do so. Same case with other evil dragons with known mythological lore like Azi Dahaka (who is considered to be the "son" of the Persian Satan Angra Mainyu) and Apep/Apophis (who is the archenemy of the Egyptian Chief God Ra).
@bold: Oh, so that's why Ishibumi said in the Volume 21 Afterword that only a god named after the sun can really beat Apophis. He must've been referring to Ra. [Though DxD G Ise also managed to do it.]

And Elmenhilde got crimson and black aura from drinking Ise's blood, huh? So Ise's aura is now also crimson and black? Like Hakaishin also said - makes sense since he has Ophis' power (the black aura is from Ophis). The crimson aura is the "rest of" Ise's Dragon aura, but why is it crimson? Shouldn't it be red? Great Red's flesh and the power of the Sekiryuutei. Should be red aura. Rias' aura is crimson.

Anyway, @Ariel_Saeba: I'm with Hakaishin on Ddraig and Albion, actually. I understand what you said about limits, but Ddraig and Albion are the Two Heavenly Dragons. There shouldn't be any reason why they couldn't go far above and beyond current Crom Cruach's level. Probably 2x Heavenly Dragon-level or somewhere around there. In other words, yeah, their levels would be even more insane if they were still alive and had continued to train. They reached Heavenly Dragon-level through training long before Crom Cruach had.

I'm happy for the proposals. But mad props to Xenovia and Irina for proposing during the match. Ise's reply was good, too.

Such a pity that Ise's team lost like that. Just a bit more and Bina/Grayfia would've scored a goal. They were so close to winning.

Ise told Ravel and Grayfia about his next possible power-up and that he may have possibly gotten a hint in the match against Dulio's team for it? I'm interested in knowing what he found that makes him say that.

Anyway, yeah, thanks a lot for the spoilers, @n0m@n!

Edit to add: I agree with whoever it was that said that they miss the Oppai Power-ups. Sad to see them go.

As for the Super Devils, Ise and Vali are candidates for the title. I think they'll get it. Last Super Devil is probably Sairaorg. Could be Kiba, too, though.
Old 2017-03-24, 17:31   Link #1139
Crimson406

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
And Elmenhilde got crimson and black aura from drinking Ise's blood, huh? So Ise's aura is now also crimson and black? Like Hakaishin also said - makes sense since he has Ophis' power (the black aura is from Ophis). The crimson aura is the "rest of" Ise's Dragon aura, but why is it crimson? Shouldn't it be red? Great Red's flesh and the power of the Sekiryuutei. Should be red aura. Rias' aura is crimson.
At this rate they should change it to Crimson Dragon Emperor.
Crimson406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 17:57   Link #1140
DragonOsman
Dragon King

His fully Dragonfied form in EX was crimson, too. So yeah. That sounds about right. But what color is Great Red? He's called the Red Dragon God Emperor, but really, if awakening the power from his flesh made Ise's Dragonified body crimson, then what color is Great Red's body? Maybe it's true red, or in other words crimson. Ddraig also called Ise the Crimson Sekiryuutei (Volume 20, fight against Rizevim - though it seemed like a play on words; when Ddraig said "Cardinal Crimson Promotion - Diabolos Dragon [DxD]", Ise understood it as "Crimson Sekiryuutei" (maybe just the "Cardinal Crimson Promotion" part, though)).