AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-09-06, 13:52   Link #2541
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Played some Bad Company 2. Finally know how to pilot the helicopter.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 16:15   Link #2542
Ermes Marana

In the last couple months I've played Symphony of the Night, Circle of the Moon, Aria of Sorrow, Dawn of Sorrow, and I'm currently near the end of Order of Ecclesia.

I would rank them

1. SotN
2. AoS
3. OoE
4. DoS
5. CotM

I also finished Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors last week. It was good, but overall I was disappointed. The first playthrough was really fun, but some of the other endings were pretty stupid, and the writing quality fell apart and became long-winded. I kind of wish I just stopped after the first playthrough when I thought it was an awesome game.
Ermes Marana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 17:43   Link #2543
Red Shoulder
BirdKnight

Finished Fire Emblem 4 and 5 so I started with the DS remake, though this one doesn't seem to have the FE feel to it. Maybe having to kill off your characters has something to do with it.

Red Shoulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 04:05   Link #2544
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Played some Bad Company 2. Finally know how to pilot the helicopter.
I'm a helicopter whore. XD

There's nothing funnier than road killing a bloke whose just tried to hit you with a rocket.

Looking forward to jets in BF3, bloody hell I miss those epic dog fights over Wake Island!

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 18:59   Link #2545
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
I'm a helicopter whore. XD

There's nothing funnier than road killing a bloke whose just tried to hit you with a rocket.

Looking forward to jets in BF3, bloody hell I miss those epic dog fights over Wake Island!
I was pretty disappointed the campaign didn't have any drivable helicopter segments. First time I tried piloting the Blackhawk in the beginning of a match, I got it off the ground with a full group on it and I was just hovering back into the Artillery Zone and I was like, "omg omg omg everyone's gonna die!" And we all died. :I
Old 2011-09-07, 19:13   Link #2546
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Playing Osu! online, and with a new PS3 I'm playing Uncharted.
Old 2011-09-09, 01:13   Link #2547
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

hmmm, looks like much of Southern California is without power at the moment .... such that if your favorite MMO is based there, its offline.
Old 2011-09-11, 19:06   Link #2548
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
There actually is one, but it doesn't remove the level requirements, so you still only get those abilities late in the original game. Unless you use the console of course.

Endless flurry is so broken though. Unless you're facing a dragon or some other big creature that can shrug you off your rhythm, you can literally kill just about everything with it.

I finished the Awakening campaign + DLCs right before college restarted. It was fun racing through them all, but frankly in the end I was much more interested in the state of the Vigil's granite walls than I was at the Architect or Mother or indeed my replacement companions + Oghren (who thought it was a good idea to bring the least interesting Origins character back anyway? :/). The "difficult" dilemma of the choices about the Architect didn't nearly move me as much as, say, choosing the King of Orzammar or the hardening of the Origins companions.

Oh and Witch Hunt was...disappointing. Morrigan, sweet Morrigan, she didn't have nearly as much to say as I hoped. Mayhaps the recycled areas got on my nerves.
Oh, so there was one after all. Nice Thank you

Yeah, endless flurry also depletes stamina very quickly though and I'm kinda surprised that the Architect could actually do that too XD

I think Oghren is kind of a good choice, though. For me, at least he's the best characterized companion in Awakenings. Although he's kinda hard to get approval from. Especially if we imported our warden from origins and gave him gifts before.

Ah... the King of Orzammar was always my dilemmatic choice both features equal ups and downs, unlike the choices in the other regions like in Circle of Magi or Dalish Camp, and Redcliffe. Some of them also has the "middle way" and is also the best one.

-------------------

As for now, I'm currently playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC)
As a fan from the previous games, gotta say that this is a very nice mix between the first and second game. Just finished in Hengsha and made my way to Montreal. Very enjoying it so far
Old 2011-09-11, 21:21   Link #2549
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
360: It's kinad been a big mix of Gears of War, Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage, and Infinite Undiscovery. Gears of War is pretty meh, but I'm playing through it so I have the right to say it's meh. Fist of the North Star is probably one of the only musou games I've actually stuck around with, probably due to the fact I was planning to read/watch the anime/manga anyway. It's a loooong game too, what with story mode AND a Dynasty Warriors mode in it. Then there's Infinite Undiscovery... I bought it cause it was cheap, and it's a 2-disc game... so it looks like it'll provide some wasted time. It's good so far, an average RPG in my opinion~

PC: Playing Dead Island... didn't want it for PC, but it's what I got stuck with... soooooooo yeah. After getting past teh glitches and the choppy graphics, it's pretty good. In my opinion probably the closest thing to ZOMBIES as any other game has gotten~
Old 2011-09-11, 22:53   Link #2550
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
I got both Dead Island and Magicka. I started with Dead Island first but got bored it pretty quick. Then I started Magicka and felt this godly original combat system. Magicka is just quite the gem plagued with bugs and glitches. Spam that lazzzzer....
Old 2011-09-12, 04:27   Link #2551
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Still playing old games, with Disgaea 2 being the latest title to grab my attention. On the whole I find it to be a better game than the first, but the comedy bits are not (IMO) as good as the ones in the first.

Already ordered Wild Arms 4 as well, which would arrive sometime during this week.
Old 2011-09-12, 21:33   Link #2552
MetalCookie

Assassins Creed.

I've completed the game, all I need to do now is collect all the flags.
MetalCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 21:39   Link #2553
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
The sims 3.

It was my all time favorite game of all time since 1st Sims in 2000 including all of the expansion packs.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2011-09-13 at 09:57.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 05:33   Link #2554
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I was pretty disappointed the campaign didn't have any drivable helicopter segments. First time I tried piloting the Blackhawk in the beginning of a match, I got it off the ground with a full group on it and I was just hovering back into the Artillery Zone and I was like, "omg omg omg everyone's gonna die!" And we all died. :I
We all had to start somewhere.

Although I puzzled my friends in how got good at flying. When I started I was horrible, I too flew out of the zone with a fully loaded chopper and crashed and got a lot of flak for it...

These days I do it on purpose just to piss people off

But anyway, I stopped playing BC2 for a while - about two months - and I was playing games like Mass Effect and Resonance of Fate. Then I had the urge to play BC2 again and I fired it up, joined my friends on an Atacama server.

The game was well underway and I got the Havoc which was just sitting at spawn and just as I firing it up one of my mates spawned on me and started saying he'd fly.

I said I'd give it a go and all of a sudden I was flying NOE around the anti-tank traps flat out. Flew around the ship and gave one group of enemy troops a salvo and got a few kills and the rest was history.

It was just odd, it suddenly felt "right" to fly in the game. My friends are still better pilots in most regards but they're blokes who have nearly a thousand hours clocked up in BC2. I just only broke 330 as I hit level fifty. XD

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 19:07   Link #2555
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I don't think I'll ever break 50 in my lifetime lol.
Old 2011-09-13, 21:55   Link #2556
Cream

tf2
League of legends
osu
atlantica
super smash bros melee(gamecube)

trying to get my spare time to poke at some fiesta but can't find it lol

hoping to pick up CS:S again too
Old 2011-09-13, 22:35   Link #2557
Reverzer0
Sleeping

just finished the insane/genocide level in the 3rd birthday then i switched to easy level and viola every thing tuned into piece of cakes lol.

later i'm going forward playing metal gear solid 2 substance and try completing the bsaa emblems in resident evil 5. my desktop is kinda gettin' rusty due to i'm a little bit addicted on my psp games",
Old 2011-09-14, 00:37   Link #2558
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I finished a run through 360!Crysis 2 the other day, so now it's back to Fallout 3 mod-trouble.
Old 2011-09-14, 07:21   Link #2559
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Currently playing Mai-Otome - Otome Butou Shi despite being quite simple i'm having quite a lot of fun with this game XD.
Old 2011-09-16, 19:16   Link #2560
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Been playing elemental monster on the ps3. Pretty good card game for just $1. You can buy card packs for $5 but they can gain those cards online when you win a match against someone. The game is a steal for a $1.