AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-14, 12:59   Link #301
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, but it seems odd to have V.V. die and her live. She could always die while it's happening or protects Lelouch.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 13:00   Link #302
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
So you're assuming that C.C. is a god.

If the contract is to defeat V.V. then I think she will not die if lelouch wins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
I'm not saying C.C is a god, but she does have things that make her look like one, as in not being able to die / staying young.
If it's to defeat V.V then I think you may be right
Old 2008-05-14, 13:03   Link #303
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I doubt it's that simple, though preventing hin from succeeding is a likely aspect to the success of the contract.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-14, 13:04   Link #304
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Yeah, but it seems odd to have V.V. die and her live. She could always die while it's happening or protects Lelouch.
If V.V. wants to kill C.C. with the SoA, It will eventually backfire on V.V. because of Lelouch. If I'm right, then V.V. will not succed, and die.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 13:06   Link #305
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I doubt V.V. will succeed. And I don't think his goal is for C.C. to die. I don't consider her to be a God and I am reminded that her original concept was that of an angel-like being.

Old 2008-05-14, 13:09   Link #306
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I doubt V.V. will succeed. And I don't think his goal is for C.C. to die. I don't consider her to be a God and I am reminded that her original concept was that of an angel-like being.
I think it will be like I said. I can make up facts too as you can see
Old 2008-05-14, 13:17   Link #307
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Don't do that just to mock me.

I think he probably wants C.C. out of his way and probably would kill her with the SoA if he gets the chance. I would agree it wouldn't succeed if it were his goal, or something would go wrong.

I wonder if these Gods that V.V. wants to kill will interfere at all in the end. A God interfering can be the ultimate Deus Ex Machina. Hell, C.C. could die and they could just bring her back.

Old 2008-05-14, 13:21   Link #308
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
I think he probably wants C.C. out of his way and probably would kill her with the SoA if he gets the chance.
I don't think he wants that, since in R2 02 when Rolo was coming at them in his Vincent he was calling out to C.C and she replied that he should relax since he had Kallen and Urabe
I think he still wants to depend on C.C

EDIT:
What I meant was that he'd rather depend on C.C than on Kallen / Urabe
Old 2008-05-14, 13:23   Link #309
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Don't do that just to mock me.
Then stop your "C.C. IS already dead" attitude too, plz
Quote:
I wonder if these Gods that V.V. wants to kill will interfere at all in the end. A God interfering can be the ultimate Deus Ex Machina. Hell, C.C. could die and they could just bring her back.
Quote:
I don't consider her to be a God
C.C. seems to be different from V.V. . As KS pointed it out, she got a mark on her forehead. I think V.V. is a false geass giver and maybe a Fake God if C.C. is in fact a real goddess.
Old 2008-05-14, 13:45   Link #310
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I didn't mean she is dead, but that she is going to die.

Well, her being a goddess would pretty much spell out her ending right there since the result would be that she would have to return to the heavens to watch over the world.

Old 2008-05-14, 13:56   Link #311
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I didn't mean she is dead, but that she is going to die.

Well, her being a goddess would pretty much spell out her ending right there since the result would be that she would have to return to the heavens to watch over the world.
It depends on what they mean by "gods". It can relate on the fact that this civilization is made of immortal people.

I think there is also a possibility that the SoA has already been used. C.C. could be a survivor of this "civilization". And V.V. might want to annihilate them.
Old 2008-05-14, 13:59   Link #312
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

True, though I still wonder what the hell is up with Jupiter. That whole thing with the two planets (if that's what they are) makes it seem like there needs to be some sort of alignment for whatever reason. I wonder if this civilization will end up being something weird like Atlantis or Mu or something.

It seems odd to go through all this trouble for just her. It also doesn't exactly explain his reasons for helping her and such. The use of the term "Gods" also implies there is more than one around.

Old 2008-05-14, 14:01   Link #313
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

My last post got screwed so I'll try posting again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I think there is also a possibility that the SoA has already been used. C.C. could be a survivor of this "civilization". And V.V. might want to annihilate them.

I think it would be highly possible, since the Emperor already said it could kill gods, which means he's already tested it?
Old 2008-05-14, 14:04   Link #314
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't think that needs to mean they used it before. They could just have knowledge that it does. Maybe it comes with being a Geass giver. I don't exactly think C.C. understands all the knowledge she has during those flashes. What's the point of the whole two planets thing then?

Old 2008-05-14, 14:05   Link #315
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
I don't think that needs to mean they used it before. They could just have knowledge that it does. Maybe it comes with being a Geass giver. I don't exactly think C.C. understands all the knowledge she has during those flashes. What's the point of the whole two planets thing then?
1 planet earth and 1 planet with "gods" ?
Old 2008-05-14, 14:07   Link #316
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

So they're aliens? God I hope not. That would be so lame.

Besides, neither of the planets looks like Earth.

Old 2008-05-14, 14:12   Link #317
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
So they're aliens? God I hope not. That would be so lame.

Besides, neither of the planets looks like Earth.

Linking these pics from the Spoilers thread:

Spoiler for Planets:

Then there is this pic, also from the spoilers thread:

Spoiler for Race:

Last edited by Kaze; 2008-05-14 at 15:26.
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 14:17   Link #318
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I never said they didn't have anything to do with Geass. I just don't think either of them looks like Earth. Look at them in the opening where they are clear and the difference becomes more apparent.

Doesn't mean they are aliens. And there is nothing to suggest they are not human. And Animedia said C.C. was once a normal human.

Old 2008-05-14, 14:21   Link #319
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
I never said they didn't have anything to do with Geass. I just don't think either of them looks like Earth. Look at them in the opening where they are clear and the difference becomes more apparent.

Doesn't mean they are aliens. And there is nothing to suggest they are not human. And Animedia said C.C. was once a normal human.
The upper planet looks highly technological,
The lower one could be when the earth was just formed?
and the civilisation with the geass markings found a way to make themselves immortal?
Old 2008-05-14, 14:22   Link #320
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Remember. . . Brittania originated as a Celtic kingdom. My guess is that they'll mix in stone henge and druidism. She has been referred to as a "witch."

C.C. could have been a powerful druid/shaman/priestess. She probably communicated with the "gods." She probably did something forbidden and ended up becoming one of them or cursed. She could have also been pregnant during this. She could have then given birth to V.V, who inherited the curse as well. This would explain some things.

Also, C.C. doesn't look exactly like those girls in the visions during the geass contract. Her hair is of a different color and she appears much older.

Maybe she wished for power to save her king and in turn was damned. She would be able to give power to kings but in return she could not rest in peace. Maybe she did it order to look after her family. This would fit with a theme in the show. The whole thing with people putting enormous burdens on their back to protect family. . . like Kallen's mother and Lelouch.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote