AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-03-17, 03:49   Link #1
animeJPOPPER

Pacific Media Expo-T.M.Revolution

Wutz up people! Just wanted to update everyone on JPOP info...T.M. Revolution and Nami Tamaki(Gundam Seed theme song artist) are coming down to Anaheim, California for a concert on May 28th!! Tickets are said to be ranged from $25-$40. I guess it"s an opening event for the Pacific Media Expo that's gonna be held the following day. For more info, check out tofurecords.com, it's also a cool ass JPOP site!!! They already released best of JPOP in Anime! Check out their "JPOP CD!!!!"
animeJPOPPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 15:56   Link #2
ShinDragon

Arg.......... I won't be able to go.
So I can only hope that they'll make it into a Live Concert DVD.
Then I'll buy it for sure.
ShinDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 20:06   Link #3
Chiaki Nozomi
Indie Director

Send a message via AIM to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via MSN to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via Yahoo to Chiaki Nozomi
Hm... I can't say I care for T.M. Revolution enough to go to a concert. Perhaps if Nami-san was more than an opening act and had a 'dual' concert... But I can say that Tofu Records is doing a shatty job of making Jpop popular here. They seem to be tied with SONY (proof lies in the artist list, and the fact that the 'BEST' X Japan cd only has their SONY stuff Its not their 'BEST' works!), so why they are not bringing artists like The Brilliant Green, L'Arc~en~ciel, and Mika Nakashima here is beyond me. Then again, neither are tied down to an anime showing in America. Oh... I just realized why....

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp
Chiaki Nozomi is offline   Reply With Quote