Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 18:11   Link #141
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Here she is, I did think to myself I should be fair to Galett as well, so I was planning to draw her:
Spoiler:
And she has some of the most formidable hair I've ever drew. The amount of graphite I used in this pic and the shading, left my hand quite tired lol
Must say your Galett fan-piece has made this huge Galett fan happy. A very beautiful version --- you've captured her hair perfectly.

Brilliant job.
Old 2008-09-19, 20:22   Link #142
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
I've drawn a pic of Christina, I like her the most for this wonderful cast.
Spoiler for Christina:
Quote:
Here she is, I did think to myself I should be fair to Galett as well, so I was planning to draw her:
Spoiler:
And she has some of the most formidable hair I've ever drew. The amount of graphite I used in this pic and the shading, left my hand quite tired lol
AWESOME PICS C.A. !!! Must have taken quite a while for you to do with that level of detail. Noel's the best girl though. And I'm not saying that because of her flat chest and pointy ears . She has the most entertaining personality of the three. Also, I'm not saying that because I have an underlying intention of wanting you to draw her either.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-04, 13:01   Link #143
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Summary for 17-18, i think

althought i think there is a missing chpt in thier somewhere.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...67&postcount=8

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2008-11-21 at 18:40.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 05:48   Link #144
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Ch16-17

Spoiler:
@Xellos-_^
Are you making this up? I don't believe a word of what you said in that spoiler so unless you got proof cause i doubt there's a story like that that will please all the horny male fanbase.
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 08:36   Link #145
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
@Xellos-_^
Are you making this up? I don't believe a word of what you said in that spoiler so unless you got proof cause i doubt there's a story like that that will please all the horny male fanbase.
No he's not. What he says is true (except the striked out portions, those are his own fantasies)
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 09:58   Link #146
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
No he's not. What he says is true (except the striked out portions, those are his own fantasies)
Well that clarifies everything. Can't wait for the next chapter then.
Old 2008-11-14, 12:04   Link #147
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post

i think those the fantasies of most of the people who post on this thread, not just my own
Old 2008-11-21, 14:39   Link #148
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Finally the chapter 16 is out !!! Galette is awake !
But its not yet quite ! More chapters !!
(Xellos , lol your avatar .... )
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 21:04   Link #149
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

It has been a while since i found a manga as funny and ejoyable as Shin Dark. A smart, strong and kind male lead creating a nation together with a 1000 sexy girls harem.... what else can anyone ask for lol.

The humor is really well done... not epic or too creative but made me laugh in my occasions xD There is also some drama, action and maybe even some romance.... all the genres i like =D

I just hope it doesnt end abruptly or left unfinished... something that has been happening to all the mangas i start and find interesting =(

About the manga... i remember there was a part where we see a huge picture in Satan's mansion of a lady and him looking a bit down... maybe someone he loved ? I just have the feeling there is some kind of sad / drama story in Satan's past.
Old 2008-11-22, 03:15   Link #150
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah its a good story !I didn't think Satan was a good man ^^
I want to see further , there are plenty of thing , the realm's Galet , the realm's christina ....
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 06:53   Link #151
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Well after finally finding a Ch 18 raw I definitely think Satan has something planned that only Noel and Vincent know about.

And on a side note Ch 19 won't be out until 12/27 as the mangaka is taking a break for November and will apparently include a pleasant surprise... anime confirmation perhaps?
Old 2008-11-22, 10:03   Link #152
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Well after finally finding a Ch 18 raw I definitely think Satan has something planned that only Noel and Vincent know about.

And on a side note Ch 19 won't be out until 12/27 as the mangaka is taking a break for November and will apparently include a pleasant surprise... anime confirmation perhaps?
My guess is that he is trying somehow escape his destiny in order to save the ppl of Shin Dark... like Christina said before, Satan existed only to be destroyed without any apparent reason... but since this series doesnt follow any logic who knows what will happen xD I mean there are guys riding on horses and using candles but there are also flying warships, intelligent robots, huge pokemons and magic users xD
Old 2008-11-22, 10:28   Link #153
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
My guess is that he is trying somehow escape his destiny in order to save the ppl of Shin Dark... like Christina said before, Satan existed only to be destroyed without any apparent reason... but since this series doesnt follow any logic who knows what will happen xD I mean there are guys riding on horses and using candles but there are also flying warships, intelligent robots, huge pokemons and magic users xD
It's more like the artist, Higa Yukari is taking a well deserve break since HE IS the artist for BOTH Shina Dark & Holy Hearts. (Both are written by different authors, Nakayama Bunjuro the former, Kamishiro Akira the latter.)
Old 2008-11-22, 23:57   Link #154
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
christina might have read all those stories but so far none of the stories about maohand shina dark are even close to realty.

i agree with sterling that maoh is planning something but worrying about a hero is probably the last thing on his mind.
Old 2008-11-26, 19:39   Link #155
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
It has been a while since i found a manga as funny and ejoyable as Shin Dark. A smart, strong and kind male lead creating a nation together with a 1000 sexy girls harem.... what else can anyone ask for lol.

The humor is really well done... not epic or too creative but made me laugh in my occasions xD There is also some drama, action and maybe even some romance.... all the genres i like =D

I just hope it doesnt end abruptly or left unfinished... something that has been happening to all the mangas i start and find interesting =(

About the manga... i remember there was a part where we see a huge picture in Satan's mansion of a lady and him looking a bit down... maybe someone he loved ? I just have the feeling there is some kind of sad / drama story in Satan's past.
Couldn't agree more. Never thought I find a Manga series that has (somewhat) female nudity + comedy + action + good plot would work so well mixed together. Normally, 1 or 2 of those categories fail to deliver. Shina Dark sure ticks the right boxes...hope they can keep up the good work.
Old 2008-11-26, 21:58   Link #156
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
christina might have read all those stories but so far none of the stories about maohand shina dark are even close to realty.

i agree with sterling that maoh is planning something but worrying about a hero is probably the last thing on his mind.
That none of those stories are true isn't quite right. Stuff about his character are clearly wrong and just legends and rumors, but the notion that Maoh was defeated every generation seems to be historically factual.
Old 2008-11-26, 23:58   Link #157
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
That none of those stories are true isn't quite right. Stuff about his character are clearly wrong and just legends and rumors, but the notion that Maoh was defeated every generation seems to be historically factual.
That reminded me of a manga I read a long time ago. The last boss told the current hero that he actually defeated all the previous heroes that faced him everytime he awoke, however, he willing allowed himself to be sealed each time. The whole thing was a trial set up by their god to test the capabilities of man. If man managed to defeat the last boss, that would imply that man grew powerful enough to be a threat and god will then destroy them.

It was a pretty big twist when I read it.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 23:16   Link #158
Dark Mage

I have just started reading this manga and I am in the first chapter so befoe I go more deeper into this manga, I wanted to know if there is any sort of Romance in the manga coz I like both the princesses. I would also like to know who eactly is Cynthia, is she someone that the Satan loved?
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 05:06   Link #159
Dark Mage

why is this manga under a romance and harem tag?. Isnt a Harem manga supposed to be one where more than 2 girls are going after 1 man? So far, none of the girls have shown any interest in Satan romatically. Like Negima is a harem manga coz more than one girl have shown they have feelings for Negi but in Shina Dark not even the Two princesses have shown that they have feelings for Satan when they are with Satan most of the time let alone the town girls who barely speak with Satan. I just dont get it coz so far all there is in this manga is Echi
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 05:43   Link #160
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
why is this manga under a romance and harem tag?. Isnt a Harem manga supposed to be one where more than 2 girls are going after 1 man? So far, none of the girls have shown any interest in Satan romatically. Like Negima is a harem manga coz more than one girl have shown they have feelings for Negi but in Shina Dark not even the Two princesses have shown that they have feelings for Satan when they are with Satan most of the time let alone the town girls who barely speak with Satan. I just dont get it coz so far all there is in this manga is Echi
It started very generic harem. It abandoned that pretense (thank the gods!, or, err, Satan) very quickly. You should notice the early generic harem behaviors of the princesses, no?

Romance is questionable so far though.

Still, removing it (did you do that already? I don't see them listed) is probably a good idea given how the manga quickly turns out to be a lot more about fantasy than some harem fare.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, seinen