AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-04-21, 19:54   Link #1
Tsukino

Onegai My Melody

I've been looking around for any kind of info whatsoever but have been rather unsuccessful, so I figured I'd go and ask for sure.

Has any subbing group shown interest in subbing the Onegai My Melody/OMM: Kuru Kuru Shuffle! series? Rather surprised to see nothing about these. Thanks.
Tsukino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 17:03   Link #2
Silent Xenocide

Onegai My Melody

Hey guys, I've been looking for this for a while now and I can find the second season but no luck for the first. Does anyone know if there are raws available for this show or if a group is interested in subbing it?
Silent Xenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 23:18   Link #3
mashimaro_boy

Where can you find the second season?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Xenocide View Post
Hey guys, I've been looking for this for a while now and I can find the second season but no luck for the first. Does anyone know if there are raws available for this show or if a group is interested in subbing it?
mashimaro_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 23:47   Link #4
KnuxieChan

Onegai My Melody

I'm sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong section. @__@; I'm a newbie.

I was wondering if anyone had ever thought about fansubbing the series Onegai My Melody? I would do it myself if I knew more Japanese.. but all I know is the basic plot and character names.

The biggest problem is getting a hold of the episodes.. I have quite a few of the first two seasons, but not the complete collection. I unfortunately didn't discover the series in time to collect the entire second season from Acrueid Raws. >__< Now no one seeds it anymore..

So, um. Yeah. .. I dunno what else to say. 8D;; Here's some info on it?

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mymelody/
Japanese wiki
KnuxieChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 23:51   Link #5
ChibiGoku
FightingMagic Founder

Probably best luck would be getting someone to subbing the recent series, although that seems to be half-flash, half digital animation. Sadly, that'll probably turn off alot of people, if it hasn't already.

Raws are the biggest problem, at the moment. Length is another issue. It's one of those projects that are kind of scary to pick up just because it's a series that shows no signs of ending, even though it's seperate into different seasons and continuties. I just hope someone picks it up, someday...
ChibiGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 01:10   Link #6
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuxieChan View Post
I was wondering if anyone had ever thought about fansubbing the series Onegai My Melody? I would do it myself if I knew more Japanese.. but all I know is the basic plot and character names.
I considered it after I saw a few episodes in Japan and found one of the episodes (the body swapping episodes if anyone happens to know which number that is) to be surprisingly hilarious. I was at one point going to do the first few episodes, but as you said...

Quote:
The biggest problem is getting a hold of the episodes..
Though at this point, Sanrio is just milking the entire series and it is never going to end.
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 02:49   Link #7
KnuxieChan

Yeah, I'm not all that interested in Kirara (4th season) myself. The fact that Hiiragi and the old human cast aren't there makes it lose it's magic.

The body swapping episode 24 of the first season.
KnuxieChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 19:03   Link #8
tyciol
*Artist

There's a great full series batch of this up now http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=245080

I'm going to try it since the 13 ep ones take too long
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 19:14   Link #9
H0shikuzu
Fansubber

Stardust Fansubs is subbing the 4th season and already have out the first episode. But we need a TL for the rest of the series.
H0shikuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 12:15   Link #10
kokodin

hello, i am new here, big news :]
i have a question or request
Few years ago i have watched first two seasons of my melo when Eggplant wast stil releasing 2nd season (they were about 43-45 episodes in)
I get a little bit nostalgic, but i canot find any viable sources to get the series. Batch torrents doesn't seems to work, no seeds.
is there any other way to get my melo? xdcc or ddl? veoh, youtube , anything?
kokodin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sanrio