Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-13, 18:49   Link #841
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
It is both.
Yukino knows that Hachiman is very perceptive about people and that is why she is angry with him.
I am a little bit confused as to why Yukino might expect different of him; does she really think a relationship between him and Yui stands a chance? I wonder if she's just upset that Hachiman hasn't even given Yui the chance to confess more than anything.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 21:13   Link #842
Hydrangea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlucid View Post
I am a little bit confused as to why Yukino might expect different of him; does she really think a relationship between him and Yui stands a chance? I wonder if she's just upset that Hachiman hasn't even given Yui the chance to confess more than anything.
Crazy thought but many yukino is angry because she likes hachiman but she knows yui likes him so she is following girl code and since hachiman rejected yui shes like dafuq because now hes got no one and yukino still can't do anything because yui doesnt know she likes him. OR yukino is pissed because she can't understand why someone as perfect (maybe in her eyes even though her comments dont say but yukino is a liar and could be lying about everything) as yui got rejected by hachiman and thought hachiman wanted it secretly so now shes confused and angry because her friends hurt and shes hurt. IDK I'm crazy and most of my thoughts never come out right, sorry I suck.
Hydrangea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 22:39   Link #843
icebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlucid View Post
It's the cowardly method of rejection more than anything else.
She's conflicted about this. She simply dislikes the way he goes about doing it. He tries to not reject Yui directly to keep Yui around, which would end up hurting her even more. On the other hand Yukino is conflicted anyway on his method presumably from past experience with Hayato where a direct rejection made things went sour.
icebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 00:18   Link #844
csuree
The Most Hated™

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebreaker View Post
It's the cowardly method of rejection more than anything else.
She's conflicted about this. She simply dislikes the way he goes about doing it. He tries to not reject Yui directly to keep Yui around, which would end up hurting her even more. On the other hand Yukino is conflicted anyway on his method presumably from past experience with Hayato where a direct rejection made things went sour.
well this is only a theory.....it is not said if Yukino and Hayato had anything(they probably were just "friends"). I think we should not base our arguments on something that is like a ghost(transparent).
It's true she said, she hated the way how Hachiman handles things.
Old 2013-06-14, 01:31   Link #845
icebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
well this is only a theory.....it is not said if Yukino and Hayato had anything(they probably were just "friends"). I think we should not base our arguments on something that is like a ghost(transparent).
It's true she said, she hated the way how Hachiman handles things.
It's a theory based on Hayato implying he has been rejected before and Yukino implying that she has rejected someone before. Both interpreted by Hachiman's thoughts.
Old 2013-06-14, 01:39   Link #846
Tenzen12

You know this might sound farfetched and possibly out of character, but I can't get rid of that line of Yui: " That's against rules!" There might be some other simple interpretation, but what if Yui "chalanged" Yukino when she were visiting her in v6.

Again it's nothing more than idea I can't get rid.

Quote:
It's a theory based on Hayato implying he has been rejected before and Yukino implying that she has rejected someone before. Both interpreted by Hachiman's thoughts.
This has in other hand very solid base. And I don't think there is many ways to interpete it.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 03:19   Link #847
terribad

I need to learn to understand the situation before commenting. The following is me trying to carry that out.

Quote:
Are you saying your theory is just based on these two facts? If not can you share more of the relevant information? If so are you saying the uncertainty is just based on the fact they're implied? In other words if we remove the uncertainty we get the following. Yukino is someone who rejected someone, and Hayato is someone who was rejected. Therefore your theory would be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
This has in other hand very solid base. And I don't think there is many ways to interpete it.
Can you elaborate? What this "it"? Is "it" the text. In other words, you don't think many interpretations of the text other than what icebreaker said are available. Or is the "it" what icebreaker said. In other words, "it" is the process towards icebreaker's conclusion. The conclusion being Hayoto was rejected by Yukino. The process being logically combining together: Yukino is someone who rejected someone, and Hayato is someone who was rejected. So you don't think many other interpretations of the conclusion given the said implications are true are possible. If so why? Is it simply because you can't think of anymore interpretations?

Last edited by terribad; 2013-06-14 at 04:00.
terribad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 03:20   Link #848
csuree
The Most Hated™

Quote:
You know this might sound farfetched and possibly out of character, but I can't get rid of that line of Yui: " That's against rules!" There might be some other simple interpretation, but what if Yui "chalanged" Yukino when she were visiting her in v6.

Again it's nothing more than idea I can't get rid.

where did Yui say this? in volume 7?
Also because when Hachiman asked about that evening, Yui just dodged the issue rapidly.....suspicious.

When girls are alone, they always talk about their love interest and boys. (experienced it while hiding in a closet - that's when I found out that they are not interested in me - middle school). They might have said something to each other, Yukino even waved at Hikki and said "See you tomorrow." Something happened that evening.
Old 2013-06-14, 05:32   Link #849
icebreaker

^ That is not impossible. But I wonder if a challenge really happened as it seems like Yukino is intentionally stepping aside for Yui in Volume 7.
Old 2013-06-14, 05:39   Link #850
NeutralZero

Nonononononononononono...
Yukinon shouldn't do that... well even if we're mainly shipping Hachi and sensei but as our second pick that's bad news...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 07:05   Link #851
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribad View Post
I need to learn to understand the situation before commenting. The following is me trying to carry that out.

Are you saying your theory is just based on these two facts? If not can you share more of the relevant information? If so are you saying the uncertainty is just based on the fact they're implied? In other words if we remove the uncertainty we get the following. Yukino is someone who rejected someone, and Hayato is someone who was rejected. Therefore your theory would be true.
Let's add another three facts and see what we get.
- Yukino rejected someone
- Hayato were rejected by someone
- Hayato and Yukino have common past.
- Relationship between these two is sour.
- Yukino had relationship that were destroyed beyond repair.
- Hayato is afraid that result of confession might negative effect on relationship in group due his personal experiencess.

As I see it only thing is left is spell it out. Which is also reason why I said there isn't much ways interpret these facts as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree
here did Yui say this? in volume 7?
Also because when Hachiman asked about that evening, Yui just dodged the issue rapidly.....suspicious.

When girls are alone, they always talk about their love interest and boys. (experienced it while hiding in a closet - that's when I found out that they are not interested in me - middle school). They might have said something to each other, Yukino even waved at Hikki and said "See you tomorrow." Something happened that evening
Yes, in volume 7, also I am glad you can replicate my thought proccess with such accuracy, which imply what I said make actualy sense

Quote:
^ That is not impossible. But I wonder if a challenge really happened as it seems like Yukino is intentionally stepping aside for Yui in Volume 7.
Yukino didn't have much presence in v7 and not hindering doesn't mean necessarily stepping back (of course I know only what you said, is in anime and/or in summaries, so my knowledge is limited), but actuly I did thought about possibilty she might decided support Yui as part of my theory as well.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-06-14 at 07:53.
Old 2013-06-14, 08:11   Link #852
icebreaker

Quote:
Yukino didn't have much presence in v7 and not hindering doesn't mean necessarily stepping back (of course I know only what you said, is in anime and/or in summaries, so my knowledge is limited), but actuly I did thought about possibilty she might decided support Yui as part of my theory as well.
I'm specifically referring to the part where Yukino and Hachiman were walking back together, and Yukino wants to avoid that to "not cause misunderstandings". (It did happen once before, Volume 3)
Old 2013-06-14, 08:21   Link #853
kazzuya13

Quote:
I'm specifically referring to the part where Yukino and Hachiman were walking back together, and Yukino wants to avoid that to "not cause misunderstandings". (It did happen once before, Volume 3)
I guess it is a bad thing to be overly sensitive.
Old 2013-06-14, 08:22   Link #854
Tenzen12

Oh, that sound legit. Anyway it doesn't realy defy anything I said (but despite having unsurprisingly affinity to my own theories, it's not like I would be willing bet huge amount of money on that in first place.)

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-06-14 at 11:00.
Old 2013-06-14, 10:40   Link #855
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I guess it is a bad thing to be overly sensitive.
Yukino has to be concerned about her appearance because she comes from an elite family, not just because of Yui's feelings.

If anyone from her family caught wind of her "fooling" around with a guy, they would be sure to verbally tear her apart for it. In fact, that what Haruno did by teasing them as a couple.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 10:40   Link #856
blade82

the author need to modify the title by changing "ore" by "oretachi"
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 11:15   Link #857
TheAlucid

Quote:
- Hayato is afraid that result of confession might negative effect on relationship in group due his personal experiencess.

As I see it only thing is left is spell it out. Which is also reason why I said there isn't much ways interpret these facts as well.
Don't forget we also know that
-Yukino was bullied in the past and was an outcast
-Hayato says in the past he wouldn't have been friends with an outcast in school, and expresses some measure of self-disgust while doing so.

The latter bit of information is rather important, as it would exclude Hayato from maintaining a friendship with Yukino up until recently. Which is a very justifiable reason as to why their relationship is so sour.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 11:26   Link #858
Tenzen12

Yukino indeed were bullied in the past, but she never were outcast. It's proven she were popular. And if she were going out with Hayato it would make their status go even higher

So these conclusion of yours contradict facts and aren't more than mere fan fiction.
Old 2013-06-14, 11:49   Link #859
terribad

Quote:

Good, I first thought you were saying the following. A is B and C is B therefore A is C. Which isn't necessarily correct. I know it's much effort, but I prefer people make their arguments as clear as possible. What is assumed to be true for you isn't necessarily assumed true for everyone. And I can understand your point of view better. If you don't want to spell it out, you could say you're also basing your arguments on other propositions which you didn't include. I think people are usually right in their perspective or immediately available knowledge. People are usually only wrong when perspectives outside of their perspective come in to play. These can be from other people. So, when I see the propositions you're basing your conclusions on, I may understand why and how you came to that conclusion and why you think it's correct. Some of the above seems pretty obvious, so I might delete it later.
terribad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 12:06   Link #860
Tenzen12

I don't realy get what you mean by that ABCD stuff, but I am glad we can uderstood each other somehow.

And I need correct myself, I didn't added three facts, but four, I guess I just remembered one on last minute and didn't rewrited whole post. So I hope you will not suspect me from inability count with single digit numbers...

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck