AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-08, 12:21   Link #11341
summers

LOL some people still thinking the manga is going to get cancelled. Like they did last month, and the month before that and again and again and......
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 13:02   Link #11342
ccie20012

summers
Quote:
Medaka: Im gonna kill ya.
Kuma: ALL FICTION LOL.
You forget that Medaka has "killer skills" - "The End".
Medaka: Im gonna kill ya.
Kuma: ALL FICTION
Medaka: ALL FICTION PLUS
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 13:29   Link #11343
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Someone isn't aware of the existence of an "Edit" button...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 13:29   Link #11344
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers View Post
LOL some people still thinking the manga is going to get cancelled. Like they did last month, and the month before that and again and again and......
Reminds me how people used to proclaim To Love Ru was going to be canceled for years claiming it had low popularity even though it was it was a solid money maker.

So anyone know if april fools is well known in japan?
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 14:05   Link #11345
Viridian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver001 View Post
Except that skills don't work against Iihiko which is the whole point of the act to learn styles.
I wasn't expecting Kumagawa to defeat Iihiko with his new skill, but I thought it might be sufficiently powerful/weird to distract him enough (skills do have some effect on Iihiko) to allow Medaka to deliver the final blow
Quote:
Originally Posted by [HearT] View Post
At that time he didn't have bookmaker tho, when he combines All Fiction with Bookmaker the strength of the feelings don't matter.
He was able to seal away Ajimu with it, afterall
But the Bookmaker-powered All Fiction is weaker than the Hundred Guantlets version! Still, you've given me an idea: All Fiction is currently at its strongest because for the first time he has both Bookmaker and Hundred Gauntlets to power it. (Plus whatever his new skill is.)
I never understood how Kumagawa had both Bookmaker and All Fiction to fight Ajimu in the first place, because All Fiction was originally developed from Hundred Gauntlets, and Kumagawa didn't know how to produce All Fiction from Bookmaker until the fight with Kei.
Old 2012-12-08, 15:14   Link #11346
[HearT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
Still, you've given me an idea: All Fiction is currently at its strongest because for the first time he has both Bookmaker and Hundred Gauntlets to power it. (Plus whatever his new skill is.)
That was my point, before he just had one of the skills, but when he combines it with another skill it's a lot stronger,
Old 2012-12-08, 16:07   Link #11347
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Another thing: an important aspect of Kumagawa's personality early on is that while he would kill people (and often) he'd never, ever let them stay dead. This was the explanation for why he couldn't simply use All Fiction to erase his opponents.
So yeah, I doubt Zenkichi is gone for real.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 16:36   Link #11348
Last Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Another thing: an important aspect of Kumagawa's personality early on is that while he would kill people (and often) he'd never, ever let them stay dead. This was the explanation for why he couldn't simply use All Fiction to erase his opponents.
I stand by my theory that if/when Kumagawa brings him back, he won't be the same Zenkichi.

They'll be something wrong with/out of character about him

And I'm hoping for "no longer loves Medaka"
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 18:01   Link #11349
ccie20012

Quote:
no longer loves Medaka
Absolutely impossible.
Old 2012-12-08, 18:48   Link #11350
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Spoiler for 174 - did you notice?:

Also, I didn't put a note about it and don't have time to read the thread to see if someone already said it right now, but April Fiction is written as 安心大嘘憑き, 安心 being the first two kanji in Ajimu's name (Anshin). He named his new Minus after the late Anshin'in
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 19:01   Link #11351
ccie20012

I'm think next Arc - Anshin'in back. It would be very sad to lose her forever.
Old 2012-12-08, 20:12   Link #11352
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

I'm just going to call Nienami being a Not Equal and one of Ajimu's 'terminals', and that Ajimu is controlling her right now. That'd explain her weird, inconsistent behavior and out-of-character knowledge.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 00:22   Link #11353
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Well, there was that instance where Kumagawa was about to turn Hinokage into nothing.

Then again, that was probably an exceptional scenario. And Chougasaki and Shibuki interfered for that reason, logically.
Old 2012-12-09, 00:31   Link #11354
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccie20012 View Post
Absolutely impossible.
Sadly, yes.

Why can't Zenikichi leave Medaka because she is Medaka and he is well himself.
Old 2012-12-09, 00:32   Link #11355
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guernsey View Post
Sadly, yes.
Sad, sad, sad...
Old 2012-12-09, 02:17   Link #11356
silvercover
Romance Expert

so many theories I like here:
-zenkichi coming back differently, hopefully not loving medaka
-zenkichi talking with ajimu this time
one or both should come true.

or if zen is really gone, 1000%, then I guess its finally time to drop the manga(if this is not the last arc, I think il at least try to see the end of this one)

now though, kumagawa isnt making it to my like list. whether he's joking or not.

one thing I did like in the chapter is the upcoming fight with shiranui. im really curious about how she'll battle and her powers, they make it sound like its pretty impressive if even kumagawa's old "all fiction" couldnt beat her...
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 15:52   Link #11357
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

I actually liked Hitoyoshi disappearance 'cause it brought out Shiranui's love for Zenkichi.

So, even if I dislike Kumagawa, he is bringing development to where I want, so way to go!

Even if Zen comes back not loving Medaka, he would fall for her again, I'm sure, but the development would be awesome!
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 15:56   Link #11358
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcscasio View Post
Even if Zen comes back not loving Medaka, he would fall for her again, I'm sure, but the development would be awesome!
I dont really think zenkichi will choose medaka if he forgets about her since the he fall in love was the medaka who was trying prove zenkichis childhood ideals and he was actually happy with the result . Also zenkichis love developed for medaka because of long years friendship and if that dissappears i dont think a person like zenkichi will ever like medaka .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 16:03   Link #11359
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
I dont really think zenkichi will choose medaka if he forgets about her since the he fall in love was the medaka who was trying prove zenkichis childhood ideals and he was actually happy with the result . Also zenkichis love developed for medaka because of long years friendship and if that dissappears i dont think a person like zenkichi will ever like medaka .
He was SOOOO happy with the result that he did all he could to change her when he ran for president =.=
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 17:58   Link #11360
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcscasio View Post
I actually liked Hitoyoshi disappearance 'cause it brought out Shiranui's love for Zenkichi.

So, even if I dislike Kumagawa, he is bringing development to where I want, so way to go!

Word. For. Word.

I'm soooo hyped!

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council