AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-27, 12:10   Link #1
sumo
がんばってください

Talking which is the most popular anime series?

i've been through the entire anime keep series folder and the most downloaded was naruto but i know that i missed some thing. I want to know which anome is worth downloading to kill time till naruto 65 ,66, and 67 comes out. i tried downloading gunslinger girls get backers and lots of other anime episodes but due to the lack of users they stop and run out of sources and then freeze......
so peeps please toss me a bone.
which anime series is worth the time?
Old 2003-12-27, 13:08   Link #2
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Download the first few episodes of One Piece, and give them a try. I love it myself, but I dont know whether you will because you havent said what you like :P

If you like it download the rest. The show has run upto 170 odd in Japan, so you wont run out too quickly
Old 2003-12-27, 13:54   Link #3
chImp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Download the first few episodes of One Piece, and give them a try. I love it myself, but I dont know whether you will because you havent said what you like :P

If you like it download the rest. The show has run upto 170 odd in Japan, so you wont run out too quickly
I watched ep 1 and I must say it's quite lame ;p. I mean a guy out of rubber? Come on!
Old 2003-12-27, 13:56   Link #4
Zoya
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea

One Piece is a good choice. All of the batches and individual episodes are well seeded right now, so you shouldn't have any trouble getting them, and I think AS lists up to episode 79.
Old 2003-12-27, 14:54   Link #5
Phaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by chImp
I watched ep 1 and I must say it's quite lame ;p. I mean a guy out of rubber? Come on!
Don't give it up yet, I almost did the same thing I must admit. Watch the next couple of episodes. It gets better and better.

One Piece is the #1 anime in Japan, followed by Naruto. It definitely kicks all other animes asses atm.
Old 2003-12-27, 18:28   Link #6
sumo
がんばってください

Cool

thanx guys i really appreciate it. but if its so good how come i've never heard about it from my friends....oh well never mind i guess its because i never asked... well thanx again dudes

jaa nee
Old 2003-12-28, 01:36   Link #7
Phaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo
thanx guys i really appreciate it. but if its so good how come i've never heard about it from my friends....oh well never mind i guess its because i never asked... well thanx again dudes

jaa nee
Problem is this...

Naruto - An american kid downloads this and sees its about ninjas and sees kick ass fighting and go wow cool awesome...

One Piece - The animation isn't as detailed as Naruto so from the begining people will have doubts, then they see a guy made of rubber punching an ugly fat lady and they go wtf and delete it. They won't give it a try. That is why more people know about Naruto than One Piece outside Japan.
Old 2003-12-28, 16:06   Link #8
Xiandu
Destroyer of the God Deus

Send a message via AIM to Xiandu
even i a 25 yr old ogii-san absolutely loves One Piece. I remember when i was first reading the manga, i was like wtf this soo retarded. But then it kept getting better and better and it is now one of my favorite manga/anime. The show is just great. Wait til he meet Ronora Zoro(sorry forgot spelling). And the Capt'n Buggy story arc is cool as hell. Ahhh i need to see more One Piece.
Closed Thread