AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Monster

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-12, 16:50   Link #1
Fritzy7208

Where to download Monster Manga?

Can someone give me a link that works on where I can download the monster manga. Thanks to all who help.
Old 2004-05-12, 16:55   Link #2
BigFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzy7208
Can someone give me a link that works on where I can download the monster manga. Thanks to all who help.
Manga Screener has completed scanlation. It can be download via bittorrent here .

Last edited by BigFire; 2004-05-12 at 17:56.
Old 2004-05-12, 18:46   Link #3
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFire
Manga Screener has completed scanlation. It can be download via bittorrent here .

570MB that's a lot of reading

Thanks for the link!
Old 2004-05-13, 17:38   Link #4
mirichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
570MB that's a lot of reading !
18 volumes... and it's not an easy read. Concentrate on all the characters because they often show up much later in the plot!

Enjoy! I read Monster in about a week!
Old 2004-05-13, 23:00   Link #5
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Ahhh I don't know what to do! I read the first volume and I was like great, that was a good read and its really similar to the anime! I'll stop here before I get ahead of the anime....and then today I ended up reading volume 2. OH noooo!!!! This is a great manga, but I like the anime better because I think it is easier to get in the same atmosphere. Unless I find a spooky/scary music soundtrack to listen to while I'm reading this, I don't think it will be the same
Old 2004-05-14, 11:27   Link #6
Rhythmic
I <3 Hina-chan!

bittorrent link = dead.

anybody who has already got it, can you be a friend and open it so we can get a seed plz?
Old 2004-05-14, 12:28   Link #7
BigFire

Bittorrent link updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic
bittorrent link = dead.

anybody who has already got it, can you be a friend and open it so we can get a seed plz?
It looks like they disallow external direct link. Oh well, here is a link to the Scanlation project page, and you can download it from there.
Old 2004-05-14, 12:50   Link #8
Rhythmic
I <3 Hina-chan!

oh no the link itself worked just fine for me, its just that it needs some uploaders.

for the past couple of hours the best I have got was 2 kb.... and that was only for a few minutes, its been stuck at 0 for ever. so it really needs some people to share it up.

edit- yay it just jumped to 5kb....
Old 2004-05-14, 17:34   Link #9
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic
oh no the link itself worked just fine for me, its just that it needs some uploaders.

for the past couple of hours the best I have got was 2 kb.... and that was only for a few minutes, its been stuck at 0 for ever. so it really needs some people to share it up.

edit- yay it just jumped to 5kb....
That's a shame, I was downloading it at around 500KB the other day Tell me if you need it re-seeded and I'll see what I can do. I'm packing up and moving Saturday (tomorrow) though, so I can probably only host it for you tonight.
Old 2004-05-16, 08:03   Link #10
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
You guys can try out the MangaScreener HTTP mirrors they have set up. Drop by their IRC channel to find out the URL. Or you can guess - its not that hard anyway...
Closed Thread