AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-10-04, 21:10   Link #61
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well wasn't too bad. Maybe a bit too much "hey look fanservice" that is literally shoved into your face, but oh well.

Have to say Phino is pretty relaxed about the whole father getting killed thing. Though she really is pretty much homeless. Some impressive honestly levels though. Pretty open about things.

Doesn't give the feeling that it'll be anything special, but could be a decent show to relax and watch.
Old 2013-10-04, 21:54   Link #62
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.1

meet raul a hero in training who prepare to a real hero battle person til demon lord "bought it" cue 2 years later now raul is working in a magical best buy store?!

give raul working it well just work to do til meet fino a person who now hired work in magical best buy & oh it's a demon lord's kid so raul give a to z of working magical best buy to fino then oops liquid spill yet fino is a girl?!

so yea from hero in training to magical best buy worker oh the hero in training has fallen.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-04, 22:41   Link #63
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Why does the demon girl remind me of Sena from Boku wa tomodachi [..]? oO

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 00:50   Link #64
OkamiNoKaze

Woohoo it actually came out earlier than I expected, This show is kinda funny, the Enterprise/capt. Picard think was hilarious. I liked the bit where F/Ph/ino was behind the counter practicing.
Old 2013-10-05, 01:27   Link #65
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 1:
Spoiler for Ep. 1:
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 02:12   Link #66
dark998

Lets see: main girl is delicious, there is lots of bouncy fanservice, it is visually pleasing to the eye (Machine Doll will have similar art style minus the bounciness) and my watchlist has a gap without series from Friday till Monday so...picked up.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 03:02   Link #67
ookamigirl

At first glance this sounded good.
Then I saw all the bO.Obs and decided to drop this.
Looks like this is gonna be more about fan service then anything else.
Clumsy awkward girls and lots of fan service...
Dropping it.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 05:46   Link #68
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

One word to describe this first episode - DISTRACTING >_>
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 07:24   Link #69
whitecloud

I wonder if the girl is a legitimate child of the demon king? Given that the said father has raped a lot of human, and elves, and who know many other in the past...she might just one of the bastard children she had...
Old 2013-10-05, 08:10   Link #70
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
I wonder if the girl is a legitimate child of the demon king? Given that the said father has raped a lot of human, and elves, and who know many other in the past...she might just one of the bastard children she had...
Given the tone of the whole show, i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt rape them and just forced them to wear maid costumes or something.
Old 2013-10-05, 09:26   Link #71
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

A clueless, rather innocent main female lead? Bring on the fanservice!

No but really, I think the demon lords daughter is making this show good for me, not just because of the fanservice, but because her way of learning new things and interacting with people is humorous and enjoyable If it wasn't for her, i'd say this episode wouldn't have been as good with the exception of the first few minutes where we got some action which is probably going to be a rare thing in this anime
Old 2013-10-05, 09:42   Link #72
Byakou

If butter was a metaphor for fanservice, this show put one inch of butter on the toast and you can no longer even taste the toast. I can just see the 50 year old pervs and 13 year old brats fapping furiously to this crap.
Byakou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 11:07   Link #73
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

One of the 3 Fantasia Bunko shows this season, and I think the weakest among them, (Blazblue, Tokyo Ravens, Yusibu)

If only toned down the fanservice even a bit, it wouldn't be that distracting since everywhere there is a girl in there, you can see some bouncing animations that is included in the scene

Not that bad but not that good either, as people said before decent to spend some relaxing time, but :sigh: if only from the same imprint, I hope they've just adapted a good title from fantasia bunko, or continued which was cut *cough*KamiInai*cough* (I knew it's impossible since this one is from Asread).
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2013-10-05, 11:14   Link #74
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
One of the 3 Fantasia Bunko shows this season, and I think the weakest among them, (Blazblue, Tokyo Ravens, Yusibu)

If only toned down the fanservice even a bit, it wouldn't be that distracting since everywhere there is a girl in there, you can see some bouncing animations that is included in the scene

Not that bad but not that good either, as people said before decent to spend some relaxing time, but :sigh: if only from the same imprint, I hope they've just adapted a good title from fantasia bunko, or continued which was cut *cough*KamiInai*cough* (I knew it's impossible since this one is from Asread).
FYI, BlazBlue is not a novel series. It's a game, and you're referring to its adaptation.

And BTW, Fujimi Shobo doesn't have many titles unlike Dengeki Bunko by ASCII Media Works.

Still, I hope Asread can fix up their adaptation mess. They might have learned from Mirai Nikki, but it's a long way to go. Their take on Yu-Sibu is gonna be a uphill ride.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 11:17   Link #75
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
FYI, BlazBlue is not a novel series. It's a game, and you're referring to its adaptation.

And BTW, Fujimi Shobo doesn't have many titles unlike Dengeki Bunko by ASCII Media Works.
~_~ I knew that..... go to fantasia site if you want to see the 3 titles ok? sigh....

And BTW, Fujimi Shobo doesn't have many titles unlike Dengeki Bunko by ASCII Media Works. but that doesn't mean that series from f.s. are inferior since there are many titles I can named from fantasia that I think are superior to some novels from DB...

anyway this is not the thread for this....
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2013-10-05, 11:18   Link #76
finalfury
Incognito

Having a female who doesn't react violently is so refreshing I'm watching it till the end. Raul is pretty good for an MC, his reactions aren't as over-exaggerated as I expected.
Old 2013-10-05, 13:45   Link #77
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Well, wasn't bad nor good. I'd say it was pretty decent for a starting episode (I normally don't give high expectations for these), some nice laughs here and there, and with a pretty slow pace.

The heroine is incredibly airheaded and honest, something which I find really endearing. I wonder how'd she end up if she did succeed her father. She's a demon and she cannot seem to tell a lie!

I feel this series could be good for some laughs, if one is willing to look past the fanservice. I did find the excessive bouncing a little annoying, but I usually go for shows without bearing in mind the fanservice elements.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 15:20   Link #78
larethian

Another harem love comedy. Though it looks pretty funny, thanks to the heroine. I love it when she tries her evil act Will watch it if I have time on hand.

Incidentally, you can get all the girls' three sizes at the official site.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 15:33   Link #79
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Phino was perfect
NSFW
lewd
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
A new Mangatron has been born!

I'll give a shot to this series.

It seems being Hero and Demon is suffering these days. Everyone's hit by the crisis .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 15:35   Link #80
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Okay. I just watched the first episode and it's a little wei rd, but I surprisingly enjoyed it. Nice to see a cool and patience MC, and an awkward and naive ojou like demon store trainee. Fino can be considered an "oujo" due to the fact that her dad was the demon king, right?

Anyway...cast seems nice and the fanservice isn't really over the top and that's good. I'll give this another episode to see if I'll continue with this. Regardless, I enjoyed the first and I hope next weeks episode will be entertaining like this one.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem