Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-07-09, 11:50   Link #21
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
638 is out

explains how obito pulled his magic trick, however there's doubt on whether or not he still has his mind.

wondering what madara's trump card is
Hard to say what Madara's trump card could be. He didn't seem too worried after his black chakra rods failed to take control of Obito and force him to perform Rinne Tensei. I suppose Madara could Edo Tensei Rin and hold her "spirit" hostage in exchange for Obito's body. Actually, maybe Madara could "Rin"neTensei Rin. He does have the Rinnegan.
Old 2013-07-09, 11:54   Link #22
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
And I really wonder what Trump Card Madara still has.
-Probably something along the lines of transferring his soul into the still living Obito. A contingency plan should Obito eve begin to slip out of Madara's control and refuse to use the Rinne Tensei on him. After all, we've already seen that Madara can inject his "will" onto the Zetsu clones so who's to say he can't do a full body takeover?
Old 2013-07-09, 13:01   Link #23
Po9

Obito doesn't have any control. Think way back to Gaara before he was good.
Po9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 13:10   Link #24
Lunarskylar

i'm starting to think the last part of naruto's power up is going to involve gaara. he's technically gotten chakra from each bijuu except the ichibi, and maybe gaara has the little bit needed inside of him to complete the circle

i see kurama helping somehow to create something similar to the juubi's final form inside of naruto, and they're strengthen it with sage mode or somehtign to give it the same about of chakra has obito
Old 2013-07-09, 13:18   Link #25
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

so now obito had become same as the sage of six paths and also a mindless super powered creature, he doesn't even know himself anymore and he stronger than the first then he also probably stronger than Madara ,
can't think of anything right now what Madara's trump card can be
but it was pretty awesome to see him tear off the barrier like tissue
Old 2013-07-09, 14:05   Link #26
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Man, how many power ups can Naruto get? This is like Ssj 4 for Naruto =/

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 14:37   Link #27
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Hard to say what Madara's trump card could be. He didn't seem too worried after his black chakra rods failed to take control of Obito and force him to perform Rinne Tensei. I suppose Madara could Edo Tensei Rin and hold her "spirit" hostage in exchange for Obito's body. Actually, maybe Madara could "Rin"neTensei Rin. He does have the Rinnegan.
oh i like your idea about Madara using Rinne Tensei on RIn , after all we have seen how Head over Heels obito is for that girl , going as far as world destruction for a dead girl ..
Old 2013-07-09, 15:28   Link #28
Miraluka
Banned

*Hashirama's clones disappears*

Madara: ...

*Obito attacks Hashirama for real*

Madara: Ok, don't mess with me *stands up*.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 15:29   Link #29
james0246

Quote:
I suppose Madara could Edo Tensei Rin and hold her "spirit" hostage in exchange for Obito's body. Actually, maybe Madara could "Rin"neTensei Rin. He does have the Rinnegan.
Why should that matter? Obito wants to live in an illusion to begin with, so it's not like he would actually be with Rin in any "real" way after using his Supreme Tsukuyomi. So Madara could bring her back to life or whatever and then kill her and send her to hell and none of that would have any bearing on Obito's goals or desires because he doesn't actually want Rin, just his (mis)conception of her.

Obito kills indiscriminately because he believes nothing matters in the current world, once everything is an illusion then all those dead people will come back and be his friends and they can all have picnics on top of the Kage Monument and drink wine and celebrate their imaginary weddings and their imaginary anniversary and birth of their imaginary children et cetera. Nothing matters but that illusionary world.

Now we just gotta figure out who's gonna Piccolo the Moon?

Also, I like the basic look of Obito the Jinchuuriki. Kind of silly, but still a nice design. I also really like the attack he uses at the end against the zombie-kages.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 16:22   Link #30
Bijuu Kurama

Obito's motives?

Quick question about Obito, back when he was fighting Kakashi he said something to effect "If you think this war is all about Rin, your crazy".

Did Obito ever clarify any other motives for this war? Was it as generic as just wanted to live in an illusion world with no hate, sadness, blah blah blah. Did he ever actually say anything else specifically?

I just got into this manga recently, and read a few hundred chapters in the past couple days, so I might've overlooked something.
Bijuu Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 17:19   Link #31
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Kurama View Post
Quick question about Obito, back when he was fighting Kakashi he said something to effect "If you think this war is all about Rin, your crazy".

Did Obito ever clarify any other motives for this war? Was it as generic as just wanted to live in an illusion world with no hate, sadness, blah blah blah. Did he ever actually say anything else specifically?

I just got into this manga recently, and read a few hundred chapters in the past couple days, so I might've overlooked something.
well after watching his friend friend killing his love and even after knowing all the truth behind it, he thought that the world is really messed up,

so yes he wants to create an imaginary world where there is no sadness and hate and with an illusion of other people, it an attempt to escape reality
Old 2013-07-09, 17:55   Link #32
itachi-san314

Quote:
I suppose Madara could Edo Tensei Rin and hold her "spirit" hostage in exchange for Obito's body. Actually, maybe Madara could "Rin"neTensei Rin. He does have the Rinnegan.
come on man... don't give kishi ideas like this please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Kurama View Post
Did Obito ever clarify any other motives for this war?
he tried to make it sound like more than rin, but it always came back to rin. it's about rin. rin is the rin. rin rin rin

edit: also, just saying, but the dialogue balloon for "o-bi-to" is directed from the zetsu side of obito. that could have several meanings

Last edited by itachi-san314; 2013-07-09 at 18:10.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 18:28   Link #33
Monster0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
How did the 8-tails even know how the Juubi's final form is supposed to look like? It shouldn't have seen it before. The sage created the tailed beasts after he became the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, didn't he?

And I really wonder what Trump Card Madara still has.
Very good question.That's why i want more lore, the way it's been passed down through the years so much of what little has been said about the legend of the six path sage is probably all wrong or at least mixed up.

About madaras trump card I can only guess. But he originally was the one that summoned the gedo statue.So he may have placed a long time ago a secret seal that well enable him to do something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
i'm starting to think the last part of naruto's power up is going to involve gaara. he's technically gotten chakra from each bijuu except the ichibi, and maybe gaara has the little bit needed inside of him to complete the circle

i see kurama helping somehow to create something similar to the juubi's final form inside of naruto, and they're strengthen it with sage mode or somehtign to give it the same about of chakra has obito
I like your idea a lot,that would be something to see two juubi jinchurikis in battle.I've wondered before about the Juubi being a part of the 6p sage originaly but since they called it the progenitor. So now maybe it is the other way around and the juubi was a man first.

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-07-09 at 20:32.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 19:04   Link #34
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Wow, we reached the final boss. All my thoughts about Obito changed in two weeks.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 19:52   Link #35
Veviticus

To me, it's like bleach all over again. Power up after power up after power up until nobody matters except the main villian and main character. Please don't make the other characters useless. It was nice to see everyone work together as a team to take out the enemy
Veviticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 20:20   Link #36
yogotah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veviticus View Post
To me, it's like bleach all over again. Power up after power up after power up until nobody matters except the main villian and main character. Please don't make the other characters useless. It was nice to see everyone work together as a team to take out the enemy
Or Dragon Ball Z, which had an influence on Kishi's writing. Seeing Obito transform, and then having read that he's not even in his final form yet really reminded me of cell, and majin buu and all the transformation they went through to get to their final forms. I hope that Obito doesn't have to go through that many loops to get there but I don't have a problem with it.

I'm actually excited.

Honestly, I don't know how entertaining a fight can be when you have a main villain going against muttiple people, it's seems to messy and watching an one on one fight can be much more epic..let's remember that this all for entertainment...so why not just give two characters (villain and Naruto) enough strength to battle it out and have a humongous battle. This is what we want to see, and I think that this is the only thing this manga has to offer now, a big epic fight.

I'm really surprised, I really thought that Obito as a character woulndn't have any more influences after the Kages were all revived, but he seems to be even stronger than Hashirama right now...Wow..he must be really really strong

I can't wait for the further development.
yogotah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 21:04   Link #37
Uchiha Kesuke
Revaille's Squad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
In DBZ in case of Cell or Freeza it was clear what's happening, but here there's no information at all until now.
It's funny how you mentioned dbz since this chapter really brought me back to goku becoming ssj for the first time . The power was just overwhelming
Uchiha Kesuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 22:38   Link #38
Cookie-Monster

Whats going on with Obito at the moment? Is he in "berserk" bijuu mode where he can't control himself like in Naruto/Early-Gaara's cases? Or was he instantly able to control the juubi from the very start? I can understand Madara/obito enslaving the kyuubi with their genjutsu and making it fight for them, but I thought once you take a bijuu inside you (host), it takes a gestation period before you are able to control it properly.

Also i'm excited about Madara's "Trump card".

$10 says its going to be some kind of EVEN MORE secret super upgrade. Beyond Izanagi! beyond Izanami! The real sharingan super level that only Madara was able to unlock through 30 years of zombie like meditation!

I would also entertain the idea that his rinnegan and his sharingan will fuse into a single cyclops super eye in the middle of his forehead that will insta-kill anyone he looks at.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 02:26   Link #39
Excelion

Since I see a lot of DBZ parallels in this thread already, Obito was giving off Kid Buu vibes. Pure evil, just a ruthless killer. Maybe a little more mindless in this case, and it isn't the final transformation either.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 03:33   Link #40
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Now we just gotta figure out who's gonna Piccolo the Moon?
I'm betting on Sasuke. He will BURN THE MOON! ...for the lols. Mostly because he can reach it through vision, while others would have to extend their chakra to a ridiculous distance in order to get a hit.

Quote:
Madara's "Trump card"
I can't really say, but I'm guessing it will have to do with So6P and his magatama necklace, since the most needed thing on the battlefield right now is control and that pattern has been demonstrated during the strongest seals.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote