AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-10-02, 01:16   Link #3161
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hina_sama View Post
One word. Greatness!!!Thank You.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 01:21   Link #3162
9taileddemon

Just read 242. Hayate can be terrifying sometimes. "Hey. Don't touch that."

I can just imagine him saying it in a cold and merciless tone of voice.

*Shivers*

And 243 looks like it is going to be interesting as well. I never thought I would be so interested in this series. Not because I like Athena that much but just because of all the conflicting emotions the characters are experiencing.

9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 01:37   Link #3163
Opace
~Lies evolves into Truth~

Send a message via MSN to Opace
Seems like somehow Athena got Hayate to be in a sleeping/unconcious state. Hopefully we will see more of the deredere aspect of Athena which will make my rankings of her even higher.

It also seems like Athena still has that small engagement ring from when Hayate gave it to her 10 years ago. More deredere possibilities being unveiled perhaps?!
Opace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 01:43   Link #3164
IndoViking

In that second page of the spoilers, athena said "that stone...to me...", looks like she still has that stone as a priority over Hayate, which means there's gonna be more awesomeness in the next chapters!
Old 2009-10-02, 01:52   Link #3165
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Wow, spoilers came out quite early this week. Since there was Chinese translations I'll do a full translation. There was two RAW spoilers but I think this one is the real one.

タイトル「スキだらけの寝颜に想う」

アテネの屋敷のベッドで寝ているハヤテ
その横でハヤテの寝颜を见ているアテネ
いい雰囲気だが、マキナが空気を読まずに王玉をうばわないのかと闻く
2人きりになりたいからとマキナを部屋から追い出すアテネだが、振り返ればまたマキナがいる
お金を出し、ハンバーガーでも食べてきなさいと言うアテネ
マキナはハンバーガーが大好きらしく喜々としてでていく
寝ているハヤテにアテネは、あの子はまだ子供だから教えることがたくさんあると话す
昔あなたに教えたように、と
あなたは教えたことをまだ覚えているかしら、と言うアテネだが、数多のキスも思い出して1人耻 ずかしがる
我に帰り、早くオリジナルの石を手に入れなくてはと言うアテネ
私が頼んだならあなたは石をわたしてくれるかしらと言う
そしてキャビネットから小さな箱を取り出す
中には、幼い顷にハヤテから贳った指轮が入っていた

目を覚ますハヤテ
キャビネットの上にはあの指轮があり、やはりアテネは自分を覚えていると确信する
一方マキナはハンバーガーを100个頼んでいた

Title: (Sorry but I'm not 100% sure. Should be something about like and thoughts)
Facing a defenseless/ no suspicion Hayate, Athena's thoughts

Hayate is asleep on one of Athena's house's bed.
Watching over him is Athena.
There was a good atmosphere around but Machina doesn't get it, and asks why they are not taking the stone.
Athena wants a time where there is only the two of them (Athena & Hayate) and kicks Machina out. But after turning back to look at Machina he is still there.
Athena took out some cash and told Machina to go eat some hamburgers.
Because Machina loves hamburgers he goes out happily.
Facing a sleeping Hayate Athena tells him that child (Machina) is still childish and there is alot of stuff needed to be taught to him.
Just like you before (referring to Hayate when he just met Athena)
Do you still remember the things I taught you? Even though Athena said that she recalled the many kissing scenes with Hayate inside her mind. She gets embarrassed (think she blushes).
After I return I'll get the stone. Athena says. (Only part where I can't translate properly I underlined).
Asks whether if Hayate will give her the stone if she asks him.
Then Athena takes out a small box from her wardrobe.
Inside it is the ring given to her by Hayate when they were small.

Hayate awakes.
Saw the ring on top of the wardrobe, and is certain that Athena still remembers him.
On the other hand Machina ordered 100 hamburgers.

Quick edit: Can robots in the Buttler World eat hamburgers? If they can't my alien theory might have a chance of occuring.

Last edited by Koroshiya_Kame_13; 2009-10-02 at 02:09.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 02:50   Link #3166
Opace

Thanks for the translation!

Seems like a very melancholic chapter with Hayate sleeping and Athena recollecting her past thoughts. Seems like a pretty dramatic ending, either making Hayate a choice or just returning the ring back to him (i.e. rejecting him).

Don't think Robots eat actual food consumed by humans in Hayate no Gotoku. I personally think Machina is a demon that's contractually bound to Athena. Would make more sense as he had to consult Athena to use "that move".
Old 2009-10-02, 04:16   Link #3167
Used Can

Awesome, thanks for the pics and spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
我に帰り、早くオリジナルの石を手に入れなくてはと言うアテネ
Hmm... that line is odd indeed.

"Return to me, I won't obtain the original gem."?
Old 2009-10-02, 04:33   Link #3168
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Awesome, thanks for the pics and spoilers.

Hmm... that line is odd indeed.

"Return to me, I won't obtain the original gem."?
maybe Athena wants Hayate to return back to her side... and if he do she wont take that gem from him ^^

hmm well hayate wont lose the gem so Nagi wont lose her money.... and hayate will be able to be with athena
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 04:41   Link #3169
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
hmm well hayate wont lose the gem so Nagi wont lose her money....
I've been thinking it'd be funny if the story ends with Japan electing a Communist regime.
Old 2009-10-02, 06:57   Link #3170
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Koroshiya_Kame_13: *genuflects* K-K-KAMI-SAMA! ARIGATOU!!! *evaporates, being unworthy to breathe in his presence*

*ahem*

Hata... is... such... a.....

*sigh*

Yet another chapter with nothing going on. Hayate basically got owned by Machi, and Machi is definitely either a human from an underdeveloped country, or smeone taken in by Athena who was completely uneducated for his age, and is still learning things (remember that Athena is completely paranoid, and really afraid of being betrayed, so someone like him is her perfect match, since he'd be really grateful to her, and such..). Or he's a demon / alien / robot (cyborg or android) like some of us speculated.

Well, things did move on a bit on the Athena side, but it's a cliffhanger again, and while Hayate is sleeping it doesn't really count as a meeting. Next chapter is definitely going to be pure awesomeness, if they finally meet for real, and Hayate doesn't misunderstand the ring part (in his head it could mean basically that she's rejecting him, and returning it back). If he does misunderstand, he may just leave her mansion in maximum depression mode (with such a strong negative aura to cause earthquakes and tsunamis in his wake), or.... ah, this is hard to predict since it's Hayate, and he's... well... Hayate.. haha

Hmmm, somehow this post feels barren, and lacking everything.... Ah, I'll post something better later!!

Spoiler for wwwwwwww:
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 07:57   Link #3171
zibi88

well machina might be a guy poor guy picked up by athena and trained like hayate... but without any romantic feelings in it just master-servant relantionship....

or Machina is a summoned demon by athena since she has strange powers (gate locateing and now telepathy...), in that castle she used magic circles and healed hayates body.... so who knows what else she can do ^^

anyway I think its a good way that Athena has recolections of the past... this atmosphere might help in clearing up the misunderstandings and say sorry from what happened 10years ago...... maybe athena might explain what is her purpose with those stones and all....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 08:31   Link #3172
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Meh, yet again another possible reunion have eluded us. Seems that Hata plans to stage the reunion on something grand.

Oh, and if ever Hayate would be rejected by Athena (returning the ring) I'll go bawwww.
Spoiler for bawww:
Old 2009-10-02, 08:44   Link #3173
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
nd.
Oh, and if ever Hayate would be rejected by Athena (returning the ring) I'll go
This is the one event I had been wondering ever since their first reunion and hoping that it won't occur regardless of a rejection.
Old 2009-10-02, 08:47   Link #3174
leoblack9

I guess Hayate's the type who wants to please everyone, but let's face it--nobody can, unless you're an android-cyborg-superhuman-newtype-or something.
Old 2009-10-02, 08:59   Link #3175
zodanhko
*ignoring*

When it comes to love, it is impossible to please everyone unless the girls are fine with polygamy but Hayate won't want that. What can I say, Hayate is screwed.
Old 2009-10-02, 09:20   Link #3176
Opace

They won't be fine even with polygami; jealously runs deep even between the best of friends.

Indeed, Hayate is screwed. Majorly. He's going to break some hearts and probably his own.
Old 2009-10-02, 09:21   Link #3177
leoblack9

Natural selection? I guess they'll try to eliminate each other first, survival of the fittest.

Well I guess Hayate is screwed if he still acts like a doofus in a serious situation. If he becomes somehow "cool" (or "Gar" in a TTGL fasion) then I guess they might consider polygamy >
Old 2009-10-02, 09:28   Link #3178
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

I just had server heart attack over this spoiler....oh my dear god
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 09:49   Link #3179
Slayer007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
lol. same here. Was that a kiss scene coming in the spolers or... just an intimate moment w/o the deep stuff? o_o I think my heart skipped a couple of beats after seeing that.
Slayer007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 10:29   Link #3180
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
Not so to me, but it's good Good Job there Hata-Bastard, I'll give you "5 minutes less to feel pain" discount when I 'greet' you, be gratefull

now..if only no one interfere, the misunderstanding 10 years ago can be cleared unless Baka-Hata use A-Tan Tsundere personality to screw up
(Boy! if only I can eat this wall, I'll make sure to call him to give some 'advice')

But Machina is quite glutton LOL , to order 100 hamburgers, he make me remember Bridgette L. Satellizer that also like and can eat a bunch of Hamburger despite her slim figure
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen