AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-17, 07:16   Link #761
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

... Too bad can't say I'm sad she was my least favorite character...

I have been wondering whether Night Rikuo knows how much of an effect he has on Tsurara or is night form really just as dense in a romantic sense like Rikuo. I think it's the latter.
Old 2011-05-17, 08:26   Link #762
dingmajiao

Personally I think that Rikuo care for Tsurara more like siblings or comrade, very close one rather than affection..
Yura on the other hand is more like friendly rivals, to keep help each other improve like most anime/manga..
Kana so far have no relevance except that she probably likes Rikuo but nothing other than that..

All 3 still pretty much stand a chance with Kana probably worst down the list..
Or you could even erase Kana off since she've yet to feature as a major character since that mirror incident..

I think there could still be some chance for Kana but after this hyakku monogatari arc, Kana need to feature as a main character in the coming arc..
If not, she can be killed to trigger a power up for Rikuo..
Old 2011-05-17, 10:17   Link #763
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

In all honestly I think he is still too young to understand the complexity of love hence all 3 stand actually very little chance whatsoever.

Tsurara rather than a sibling or comrade, feels more like a childhood friend/Sibling, from what little flashbacks of Young Rikuo, Tsurara has probably been one of the closest seeing as how she always plays with him when Rikuo was younger and looked after him.

On another note at least she likes both the day and night Rikuo... Can't say the same for Kana. I wonder when the human aspect of Rikuo will play apart again in the main story.

Last edited by BladeEntity; 2011-05-17 at 17:46.
Old 2011-06-03, 11:29   Link #764
Key Board
Carbon

http://www.nuramago.jp/index2.html

1st promo video
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2011-06-03, 11:39   Link #765
AnymX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I created a thread for second season so all the anime talk better by in there. This thread is really not the appropriate place for it.
Old 2011-06-06, 21:25   Link #766
Jestersage

Just read chapter 154-156 in chinese. Damn... Sanmoto is scary.
Spoiler:
Old 2011-06-23, 04:45   Link #767
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Results of the popularity poll are out. The Top 5:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-07-01, 13:48   Link #768
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

^Author needs to bring Day Rikuo back some time. Kid was just getting better when the story stopped giving him any chance to grow and shine. :/

Oh, and the latest chapter...

Nura Rihan cuts up Cthulhu!
Old 2011-07-01, 16:14   Link #769
Direwolf18

I love the fact that Tsurara has really stolen the spot as the main heroine, originally it was supposed to be Kana, but I guess the author saw who everyone liked best.
Old 2011-07-01, 16:57   Link #770
Homura7

Tsurara shall play an important role in the Nura curse.
Old 2011-07-02, 02:09   Link #771
Key Board
Carbon

Spoiler:
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2011-07-02, 03:07   Link #772
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
I love the fact that Tsurara has really stolen the spot as the main heroine, originally it was supposed to be Kana, but I guess the author saw who everyone liked best.
Yeah, it's good that the author accepted the fact Kana isn't popular (her ranking was pretty bad in the first popularity poll as well) and didn't try to shove her down our throats. Sadly, the anime didn't get the memo and increased her screentime, which was one of the many reasons it sucked so much.

The latest chapters have been pretty good. Rihan is even more awesome than I thought he was.
Old 2011-07-06, 12:28   Link #773
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Spoiler for c161:
Old 2011-07-06, 15:38   Link #774
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Spoiler for c161:
Spoiler for 161:
Old 2011-07-06, 15:57   Link #775
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
Spoiler for 161:
Spoiler:

Oh yeah, how could I forget to comment on how Bawwww this was:

Spoiler for c161:

On seperate note, seems the HM Saga started in earnest. Lets hope it will reach awesomeness of the Kitsune Saga

Last edited by Nayrael; 2011-07-06 at 16:21.
Old 2011-07-06, 17:06   Link #776
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
^Author needs to bring Day Rikuo back some time. Kid was just getting better when the story stopped giving him any chance to grow and shine. :/

Oh, and the latest chapter...

Nura Rihan cuts up Cthulhu!
I think its more that the night and day rikuo are becoming more and more alike. So it isn't necessarily that he is disappearing so much as the two sides seem to more and more be becoming a single person. Kinda like rihan
Old 2011-07-06, 17:34   Link #777
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yeah, it's good that the author accepted the fact Kana isn't popular (her ranking was pretty bad in the first popularity poll as well) and didn't try to shove her down our throats. Sadly, the anime didn't get the memo and increased her screentime, which was one of the many reasons it sucked so much.

The latest chapters have been pretty good. Rihan is even more awesome than I thought he was.
iirc the first season anime director was a huge RikuoxKana shipper.... glad he isn't around this time.
Old 2011-07-06, 22:47   Link #778
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

The synthesis and disconnect between Rikuo and Yoruo is still something makes me indecisive, both as a fan and shipper.

There has been so much emphasis on Yoruo over Rikuo in most recent memories, and with the escalation of the story, it only seems natural that it would continue. But Rikuo himself has his endearing qualities less obvious in the more tsun-ish Yoruo, and I really would like it if the ratio could be closer to 50:50 rather than... 80:20.

Yet to an extent, I really like the disconnection.

Because I ship Rikuo x Tsurara and Yoruo x Yura.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2011-07-07, 02:09   Link #779
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

The only answer to difficult questions such as these is this: Harem solution.

It solves all problems!
Old 2011-07-07, 02:34   Link #780
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The only pair that rivals RikuoxTsurara is RikuoxKitsune imo. Sad that the way the things played out it likely won't happen, but possibility is still there.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen