AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-04, 03:26   Link #521
elleinad00

ahhhhh thank you..... salamat... ^-^
Old 2011-01-04, 03:31   Link #522
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Walang anuman.

:3
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-01-04, 23:20   Link #523
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I don't know if I'm bumping the thread or something but what are these release dates: shakugan.com ? I just could get something on the traslator and said something about October so it could be old.
Old 2011-01-05, 01:58   Link #524
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
I don't know if I'm bumping the thread or something but what are these release dates: shakugan.com ? I just could get something on the traslator and said something about October so it could be old.
Starting last October, they started a rebroadcast of Shana on certain TV channels. That's what those dates/times are indicating. No news to report at this time.
Old 2011-01-05, 16:42   Link #525
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Mmm now i remember some guys told me that they were broadcasting all the episodes from the begining on Japan, that could mean that at the end of their season two, the third is comming out or shortly after... Or i hope so
Thank you for answering
Old 2011-01-05, 16:45   Link #526
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Mmm now i remember some guys told me that they were broadcasting all the episodes from the begining on Japan, that could mean that at the end of their season two, the third is comming out or shortly after... Or i hope so
Thank you for answering
I really do hope for a season III early, but still would expect it late 2011 or early 2012 in my view.
Old 2011-01-05, 17:10   Link #527
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Yeah, for being honest I think that the J.C. Staff will release it on the middle of the year or in October after all their other animes ( Railgun as example.. ) but well, the hope is still alive
Old 2011-01-05, 17:16   Link #528
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Yeah, for being honest I think that the J.C. Staff will release it on the middle of the year or in October after all their other animes ( Railgun as example.. ) but well, the hope is still alive
There was a thought that came across people's minds that when the OVA episodes were all over, they were going straight to Season III, but that doesn't seem to be true. J.C. Staff still has all sorts of other animes to work on at this moment.
Old 2011-01-05, 17:37   Link #529
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Somebody told me that J.C. Staff release 4 animes per season, so there was still the hope to get Shana in the next months, but SnS it's actually their little gem and they will save the best for the end
Old 2011-01-05, 17:40   Link #530
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Somebody told me that J.C. Staff release 4 animes per season, so there was still the hope to get Shana in the next months, but SnS it's actually their little gem and they will save the best for the end
Or since they are waiting for the writer to finish the Light Novels since Season III is going to be the last of what they will show of Shakugan no Shana, they tend to hold off till the Light Novel is finished to actually start airing the finishing of this anime.
Old 2011-01-05, 17:52   Link #531
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Or since they are waiting for the writer to finish the Light Novels since Season III is going to be the last of what they will show of Shakugan no Shana, they tend to hold off till the Light Novel is finished to actually start airing the finishing of this anime.
Guiding myselft again by rumours...
There is a posibility that they release the last episode of the anime at the same time they release the last volume of the novel, the guy said that someone did that before with another famous anime which i can't remember now :P
That would be actually great because I already got lots of spoilers, some of them intentionally because I'm not a so pacient person ^^' Anyways, once again, it's a rumour that i hearded and isn't something official.
Old 2011-01-05, 17:57   Link #532
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Guiding myselft again by rumours...
There is a posibility that they release the last episode of the anime at the same time they release the last volume of the novel, the guy said that someone did that before with another famous anime which i can't remember now :P
That would be actually great because I already got lots of spoilers, some of them intentionally because I'm not a so pacient person ^^' Anyways, once again, it's a rumour that i hearded and isn't something official.
That itself might actually be a good idea to base yourself on. If J.C. Staff actually does that, then I would be happy because I'm also impatient as well
Old 2011-01-06, 19:31   Link #533
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

So it's as I thought, they are gonna broadcast it on October or further
Old 2011-01-06, 20:53   Link #534
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
So it's as I thought, they are gonna broadcast it on October or further
Well the wait does make the fans want it more, and almost pass out of excitment when it finally shows up
Old 2011-01-07, 05:07   Link #535
elleinad00

Quote:
season 3 has been officially confirmed to air in fall 2011
wow!!! *0*
Old 2011-01-08, 22:28   Link #536
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Fall of the year... I'll be dead of impacience by the time we get it
Old 2011-01-11, 19:41   Link #537
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
On one hand, I'm hoping they'll conclue the series with the next season this fall so we don't have to wait several years for the next season after it, but on the other I'm worried that might be rushing it a bit.

Not intending to be a paranoid doom-sayer, but I believe this has merit to the subject: I wonder how (and if) the recent Tokyo Youth Bill will affect the Shana S3? Shana, and most of the female cast, save Margery and a few other, are/can be classified as underage, which means the bill could potential devsatate the fanservice. (not a huge deal, but it'll hurt to see the change in tone of stuff) Unfortunately it could also mean the removal or massive censorship of such scenes as [mod edit: spoilers are not allowed!!!]

Guess we'll have to wait to see how far the government takes the bill in July before we know for sure what'll happen to Shana S3.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-01-11 at 23:32. Reason: No spoilers!
Old 2011-01-11, 19:44   Link #538
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
On one hand, I'm hoping they'll conclue the series with the next season this fall so we don't have to wait several years for the next season after it, but on the other I'm worried that might be rushing it a bit.

Not intending to be a paranoid doom-sayer, but I believe this has merit to the subject: I wonder how (and if) the recent Tokyo Youth Bill will affect the Shana S3? Shana, and most of the female cast, save Margery and a few other, are/can be classified as underage, which means the bill could potential devsatate the fanservice. (not a huge deal, but it'll hurt to see the change in tone of stuff) Unfortunately it could also mean the removal or massive censorship of such scenes as [mod edit: spoilers are not allowed!!!]

Guess we'll have to wait to see how far the government takes the bill in July before we know for sure what'll happen to Shana S3.
If they tamper a scene like that with anything like censors... I would probably go ballistic about how they would ruin the mood of something so emotional to all the fans...

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-01-11 at 23:32.
Old 2011-01-11, 23:38   Link #539
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Not intending to be a paranoid doom-sayer, but I believe this has merit to the subject: I wonder how (and if) the recent Tokyo Youth Bill will affect the Shana S3?
You're being paranoid... Please read this to clarify what the bill is and isn't about. In short, the wording is more vague than it should be, but it still has little to do with anything presented in Shana.
Old 2011-01-12, 05:10   Link #540
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
You're being paranoid... Please read this to clarify what the bill is and isn't about. In short, the wording is more vague than it should be, but it still has little to do with anything presented in Shana.
Actually, that article doesn't say anything about fanservice not being targeted, while inferring that it is.

And from the tone, along with the line "anime and manga may indeed turn into unquestioning, lobotomized entertainment for little kiddies from here on out." at the end, as well as other specific lines throughout the article, it seems the article writer also fears fanservice in general is being targeted.

I have read an evened-out version of the bill on another site that didn't give doom predictions, where the writer actually did talk about the bill not targeting fanservice (although that was along while ago and I forgot the site address, but it's definitely somewhere in the thread in the General Anime section), but when I posted in the General Anime thread about the bill to say my worries had been relieved a bit, nearly the whole thread came down on me and said that I was misinterpreting said article.....

Anyway, this obviously isn't the right thread to be talking about what the bill is about, but even the people who aren't predicting doom about this new bill and are calling for people to calm down, are talking about how it targets fanservice and violence with underage characters. (in addition to sex scenes and homosexuality involving underage characters)

If there's something that actually proves the above view is wrong in black and white, I'd love it (I've been looking for something like that forever), but unfortunately I have yet to find it.

Tags
fantasy, shounen