AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-02-14, 15:39   Link #221
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

I have currently 1 episodes of 4 ongoing series[+1 monthly series], then 1.5 episodes of 3 series I watch with a group, and 5~30 episodes of stuff I am catching depending on my free time, and interest in the series. That is what I watch average weekly.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 23:11   Link #222
Raiga
tl;dr

At the moment it's nearly zero during the week, with spikes during the weekend if I decide I can afford to kick back and marathon something, usually with friends. Then it goes to zero again as I rush like hell to finish the homework I didn't do while splurging on anime.

I'm trying to keep up with current series but having little success... there are about two I'm consistently up-to-date with. Of the handful of shows I picked up this season, three of them I haven't watched more than 3 eps.
Old 2010-02-17, 06:42   Link #223
o248318

i will usually be watching series on dvd and then maybe 2 series on the computer~ i usually watch (on the weekend) 1-2 dvds a day and about 4-5 eps on the computer... this way my mind is not all jumbled and i can focus and finish the series i am watching.. i never watch anything that i don't have the whole series on dvd, or the whole series isn't available yet on the interweb. on the weekdays i rotate each evening b/w watching the dvd (in my tv room) to watching on the computer.. depends on the mood i am in.. like last night instead of comp watching, i watched all of the oh my goddess ova~ over the weekend, i watched all of gundam wing on dvd~ i still need to watch endless waltz to complete the series, and now i am moving on to the OMG movie~ and then the tv series~ comp watching has been put on hold!~ so basically right now, i am on 3 series~! soon to be 2 wen i finish endless waltz!
o248318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 14:35   Link #224
fer619

Send a message via AIM to fer619 Send a message via MSN to fer619
currrently, i'm averaging about 1 anime episode a day because i don't have much time to watch more a day
fer619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 15:20   Link #225
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

I watch usually 2 to 3 episodes a week with my attention placed fully on that episode. On Saturdays during Adult Swim you could say I 'watch' what they play but I'm on my computer the whole time not really paying any attention to them. So overall I watch about an hour and a half of anime a week, if that.
Old 2010-02-17, 18:00   Link #226
BlackWingz

Send a message via Yahoo to BlackWingz
I have completed around 40 anime series in the past 2 years. I don't watch anime as much as I used to because of school, so I probably watch up to 5 episodes per week.
BlackWingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 18:05   Link #227
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Recently I'm watching like an episode every other weekend..

Mind, I have a lot of important exams coming up and a lot to deal with in my life at the moment so I find it easier to flick on the TV and watch some drama than to go searching endlessly for episodes of my favourite animes.. It's so hard to find good streaming websites these days

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 21:56   Link #228
Mayhem The Great
The Glob of Destruction

I watch certain kinds of anime whenever its on TV. I hate watching anime on the computer because it's such a small screen and sometimes a very crappy resolution.

As for series I usually watch most anime till the end whenever its not a long series.
Mayhem The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 17:48   Link #229
Miyumi-chan

I'm juggling a few now.

-Lucky Star (I'm restarting it for the third time, it's just fun to watch)
-D. Gray Man (Only on episode 1 T.T)
-Code Geass (Going on episode 7, 6 was hilarious to me)
-Death Note (Going on episode 7, just got to see L for the first time and his weird sitting way)
-Vampire Knight (Going on 5, Yuki...not my favorite girl in the world...)
-When They Cry (Going on 9, I'm totally confused though)
-Darker Than Black (I've gotta finish episode 2, but I'm confused on this one too)
-Haruhi (I think I'm on 2, I got punished for a while so I couldn't continue...)
-Shana (On 5, Shana doesn't brighten my day either, ya know and Yuji is...eh)
-Gundam00 (I missed 13 and on, so I gotta see those)
-Shugo Chara (I have to finish 2 T.T)
-Tokyo Mew Mew (I think I'm on 4)
-Sailor Moon (I think I'm in the middle of 3)
-Negima (I finished season one! Whoo-hoo! Onwards to season 2!)
-Eyeshield 21 (I need 2 now)
-Comic Party (I'm just starting this)
-Shuffle (On 2 I think)

If you call that a few. More are on the way, but I spend so much time on forum sites, I don't watch the shows I wanna. I don't continue with one, now I need to make a good list out...ya know, to watch it in a good order...
Miyumi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 18:15   Link #230
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyumi-chan View Post
I'm juggling a few now.
-Vampire Knight (Going on 5, Yuki...not my favorite girl in the world...)
-When They Cry (Going on 9, I'm totally confused though)
-Darker Than Black (I've gotta finish episode 2, but I'm confused on this one too)

If you call that a few. More are on the way, but I spend so much time on forum sites, I don't watch the shows I wanna. I don't continue with one, now I need to make a good list out...ya know, to watch it in a good order...
@ Vampire Knight (You might like Yuki more when you watch more episodes, but probably not like her as well)

@ When They Cry (If you're watching season 1, that is full of questions, then the questions will be answered in Season 2. So just keep watching )

@Darker Than Black (Really confusing anime at first, but of course you will get to know more about it later on)

Animes I'm watching..

Shugo Chara (episode 11)
Nanoha (episode 3)
Claymore (episode 5)
Toradora (episode 14)
Cross Game (episode 4)
Kanon 2006 (epsiode 3)
Soul Eater (episode 5)
Air TV (episode 2)

I've generally watched 40-50 animes in total for now.
Old 2010-08-28, 19:03   Link #231
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I watch maybe one or two episodes per week. When I was younger that number was much higher, but I have less time and less interest so it is inevitable I don't view as many episodes. Every once in a while when I have a stretch of free time and no social obligations I will marathon a series, but that is probably only once or twice a year. Between 2004-2006 I watched around 50-100 series so maybe I also burnt myself out, lol.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote