AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-09-26, 12:10   Link #21101
Rickrolled
Not sure if want~

Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
Do you have a Ueda kana version? :O
radio talk ~ ..oh boy
Rickrolled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 14:12   Link #21102
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickrolled View Post
radio talk ~ ..oh boy
This. www

Yukarin and Nana-sama are very popular seiyuu idols of this generation. so it's definitely easier to make seiyuu related things that many people would understand. Honestly, I think there's a better chance of Inoue Marina or even Shiraishi Ryoko having more "idol" power than Ueda Kana. srsly.

Top five [female] seiyuu idols of this generation;
1) Mizuki Nana
- Hirano Aya
- Tamura Yukari
- Horie Yui
- Chihara Minori
inb4 where's Sakamoto Maaya and/or Nakajima Megumi. Or even Shintani Ryoko www

If "Hayate collab with Kana Ueda" were to be made, it'd be all these weird inside jokes. Examples; Kana-sama parading around in miko clothing for losing in mahjong, her obsession with Halo [where she's told us that Shimizu Ai/Suzuka is actually a pretty good sniper], her bet with Itou Shizuka/Otto/Deed/Shario [that whoever gets married first would receive a paid vacation by the other] uh there's way too many things she does with her partner in crime, Shimizu Kaori/Signum. LOL N's

Even then, Takahashi Mikako/Caro/shota Chrono has one of the longest on-going radio shows iirc.... Er, to not go completely off topic!

And now that page makes more sense, like twins separated at birth. Actually, she was talking about the making of Tomorrow PV that came with the limited edition version of the single, asking if people saw it, then made that same face she did in that thingy. I guess later in the MC, Doara appeared and then itazura kuro usagi and all (ry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
Every single of your post lately has been made of awesome LVD! m_m
But everyone loves NanoFate more. :>

O GAWD YUKARIN SEW MOE WHEN SHE'S CRYING TRYING TO SING LITTLE WISH fffffff

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 20:41   Link #21103
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

...what?! My favorite techie and silent twins are HINAGIKUs?!?!

ALLELUJAH!
Old 2009-09-26, 21:35   Link #21104
mechdra

From the latest chapter of Vivid, We will have a Ha;;pween poster for MGLN nxt month. So what is your expectation? For me I would like to have:

Nanoha - succibus
Fate - Vampire
Vivio - witch

What do you guys think?
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 22:54   Link #21105
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Nanoha: Zombie (She continues to 'make new friends', even after her life is over! )
Fate: The Headless Horseman (And it's got a BFS! RUN!)
Vivio: Absurdly cute ghost. (We're short on our Cute Ghost Quota here... gotta fill it up! Hold still Vivio, I'm trying to get a lock with my Pulse Rifle. It won't even hurt! It's that quick!)
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 23:10   Link #21106
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Halloween poster? Meaning there will be a Halloween poster that comes with the same magazine which has Vivid?

Fate - Vampire. I'll approve of that.
Old 2009-09-26, 23:13   Link #21107
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Anyone familiar with Satashi's works will approve of Fate as a vampire.
Old 2009-09-26, 23:22   Link #21108
GlancingReverse

So, what does that say about me if I don't approve of Fate as a vampire?
GlancingReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 23:25   Link #21109
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Depends whether or not you've seen Satashi's work, and what you do approve of, I suppose.
Old 2009-09-26, 23:35   Link #21110
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
I've read Satashi's work, and for some reason Fate as a vampire doesn't really impress me... I think just because when you look at her you automatically think she'd be a fitting angel/vampire whatever because of her looks.

But... I could just be weird, I don't really know.
Old 2009-09-26, 23:47   Link #21111
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I've read Satashi's work, and for some reason Fate as a vampire doesn't really impress me... I think just because when you look at her you automatically think she'd be a fitting angel/vampire whatever because of her looks.

But... I could just be weird, I don't really know.
Well if her looks make her fitting to be one, then there should be nothing wrong with her being one.

It's merely cosplay. The poster is, atleast.
Old 2009-09-26, 23:49   Link #21112
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Well if her looks make her fitting to be one, then there should be nothing wrong with her being one.

Since It's halloween art, It's merely cosplay.
I know. I was just saying, I'm weird like that. Just because Fate fits the concept of a vampire means she'll be a vampire, which I'm hoping won't be the case.
Old 2009-09-27, 01:02   Link #21113
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
hehe, she's not a vampire in my occult work i'm dabbling in

here's to a Halloween poster!

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 01:09   Link #21114
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:

It's merely cosplay. The poster is, atleast.
Not sure which part of your grey matter that logic came out from; that leap's worthy of a long jumper. The 'looks like a vampire' thing depends heavily on the art - and I think that's probably fanart talking.

Otherwise, personally she reminds me more of ToRabuRu's Golden Darkness than anything...But between vampire and Hessian Horseman, I pick the more feminine choice.

So vampire wins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
hehe, she's not a vampire in my occult work i'm dabbling in

here's to a Halloween poster!
Dabble on, dabble on...

and there's to a poster for every season from me.
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 01:19   Link #21115
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Is not my fault for mis-interpreting what I said. Sure, she doesn't have fangs, but just take a look at her barrier jacket, and her looks in general. She used to be a gothic twintail loli with a cape! That bleeds pure vampire. A vampire is not a named character, and comparing Fate to Yami is more a comparison between characters. Vampires don't always look like freaks; infact, they're often shown as being pretty normal. In short, coming to the conclusion that Fate can't be perceived to look like a vampire, is no different than some one saying she can. It's perspective, and Fate gave me vampire vibes the very first time I saw her. Even though I knew she most likely wasn't one. It really has nothing to do with logic.
Old 2009-09-27, 01:23   Link #21116
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Is not my fault for mis-interpreting what I said. Sure, she doesn't have fangs, but just take a look at her barrier jacket, and her looks in general. She used to be a gothic twintail loli with a cape! That bleeds pure vampire. A vampire is not a character, and comparing Fate to Yami is more a comparison between characters. Vampires don't always look like freaks; infact, they're often shown as being pretty normal. In short, coming to the conclusion that Fate can't be perceived to look like a vampire, is no different than some one saying she can. It's perspective, and Fate gave me vampire vibes the very first time I saw her. Even though I knew she most likely wasn't one. It really has nothing to do with logic.
Really? First time I saw Fate I thought she was just a little girl on the wrong side of life...
Old 2009-09-27, 01:40   Link #21117
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Perhaps you read more up on Nanoha before viewing it...There was no way to know her motives the very first time you saw her. Though she was obviously the antagonist. I saw the anime on my dedicated ftp server and viewed it without any prior knowledge to it.

Evangeline - Blond haired gothic loli with a cape
Pachira - blond haired gothic loli
Hazuki - gothic loli with a cape

What can I say, It's a trend. Eva and Hazuki aren't even noticably vampires until they make it obvious.
Old 2009-09-27, 01:41   Link #21118
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Perhaps you read more up on Nanoha before viewing it...There was no way to know her motives the very first time you saw her. Though she was obviously the antagonist. I saw the anime on my dedicated ftp server and viewed it without any prior knowledge to it.
I viewed it without prior knowledge and just made my assumptations based off how she talked, the way she fought, and her overall personality. When a character's suffered a heavy burden, generall the viewer can pick up the cues even if they haven't read up on the series.
Old 2009-09-27, 01:48   Link #21119
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

I'm referring to my initial reaction. The instance where she was perched on that tree, and her first introduction to Nanoha. Not after she said "I'm sorry" after knocking Nanoha unconscious. It was much more clear after that scene.
Old 2009-09-27, 10:31   Link #21120
GlancingReverse

Well, honestly, when we first saw Fate, we were still thinking of the series as more... Magical Girl-ish than it really is. So, as other Magical Girl shows have gone to show, the opposing mage usually has something wrong with her situation, and is most of the time very nice after getting to the point where they aren't after you. So, when Fate started blasting Nanoha like crazy, we simply assumed that she would be the opposing magical girl, which wasn't hard given the title of episode 4, and assumed that there would be something wrong with the things around her, which was proven when Precia made her appearance whipping Fate.
GlancingReverse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw