AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-05, 03:06   Link #3241
giorno

@tsunade: join the toaru social group, basically almost all discussion on toaru on onemanga happen there
Old 2010-06-05, 07:41   Link #3242
Bordix

Touma brushing off Accelerator's attacks as if they were nothing was pretty damn awesome. As Chaos said, there's more than what meets the eye, I won't be surprised if he solos Fiamma in the next volume... in which according to The Observer will be out on August 10th.

As for Accelerator, it looks like a bad time to not carry a gun ei? Also, it seems when he's in Black wings mode he gets frequent headaches or is this the first time? and his earlier encounter with that [worst] clone definitely didn't help. Anyway,I hope he's still the same bad-ass character who knocks on people's doors at night and shoots them point-blank range with a shotgun, and isn't afraid to kill when needed. I'm afraid Touma's influence might change him completely.
Old 2010-06-05, 08:25   Link #3243
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post

I hope he's still the same bad-ass character who knocks on people's doors at night and shoots them point-blank range with a shotgun, and isn't afraid to kill when needed. I'm afraid Touma's influence might change him completely.
That's my greatest concern as well, that the big bad accelerator would turn soft after this... But if this is the change in his belief, then maybe he would upgrade his wings to the Aeon of Horus like Aiwass.
Old 2010-06-05, 09:17   Link #3244
Shadow5YA

Accelerator can still be badass. Instead of waiting for his enemies to attack, Accel could use his newfound resolve to take the initiative for once.

As brutal as Accel was before, he had a bad habit of toying with his redirection ability before he really got serious. But then again, you could blame a lot of shounen protagonists for that.
Old 2010-06-05, 09:40   Link #3245
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
As brutal as Accel was before, he had a bad habit of toying with his redirection ability before he really got serious. But then again, you could blame a lot of shounen protagonists for that.
This was before his fight with touma for the sisters sake but after that he always goes serious on battle. It's not like he needs to go black wings all the time. He only needs it if it's really needed. But the thing is he still tends to be brutal or ruthless. Well he did BELIEVE that it's his real form or his only choice.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-06-05 at 12:46.
Old 2010-06-05, 11:58   Link #3246
Miraluka
Banned

Yeah, this part made me cry with emotion tears.
Old 2010-06-05, 15:11   Link #3247
Shadow5YA

What happened with Misaka Worst anyway? It didn't sound like she died after all.
Old 2010-06-05, 17:54   Link #3248
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
What happened with Misaka Worst anyway? It didn't sound like she died after all.
IMO she dead, after her body ripped apart by Accelerator and witnessing Black wing Albino-lerator awakened
Old 2010-06-05, 18:57   Link #3249
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Misaka Worst is still alive as far as we know.
Old 2010-06-05, 22:07   Link #3250
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

And she gets to witness how much of a bad idea mind-effing Accelerator.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-06-05, 22:36   Link #3251
Miraluka
Banned

MW is missing by the time being.
Old 2010-06-06, 17:46   Link #3252
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
MW is missing by the time being.
or may be in the next plan preparation.

I heard about Accelerator try to shoot Touma while in battle to save Misuzu (the Railgun Mother). May be someone plan to remove Misuzu and replace her with Full Tuning Misaka by use Misaka Worst. Full Tuning and Misuzu probably have similar appearance since they have same gene. And use Misaka Worst just make it look like daughter killed her own mother
Old 2010-06-07, 00:41   Link #3253
sasuke706

Season 2, Confirmed

Oh how I look forward to this.

Oh, and something about a PSP game.

And didn't Crowley just want to kill Misuzu because she was trying to take Mikoto out of AC?

Last edited by sasuke706; 2010-06-07 at 01:37.
Old 2010-06-07, 00:57   Link #3254
Xenosnake
Badass

Nice, though considering it's J.C. Staff, this doesn't really come as a big surprise. It was only a matter of time before they announced a sequel.
Old 2010-06-07, 01:03   Link #3255
pampz21
ShipCore

I can't die until this season get out......I must stay alive...or else i'll regret dying....uuuuuhuhhhhggghhh!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-06-07, 07:42   Link #3256
Shadow5YA

Sadly, I'm not too excited about it. A lot of the action was toned down.

It's a shame the series isn't classified as a seinen. That way all the brutality can stay intact.
Old 2010-06-07, 07:45   Link #3257
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
I can't die until this season get out......I must stay alive...or else i'll regret dying....uuuuuhuhhhhggghhh!
I second this!!!

But yap, that's right. Aleister ordered to kill Misuzu because she tried to take her daughter back. And many students are returning from Academy city when the news break out about the Roman Catholics attacking the Academy city.

And I think that's just normal. And even Aleister doesn't care much about the espers. A academy city which doesn't have students studying on it is useless and even if his ALEISTER CROWLEY and even stand against the Japanese Government. He couldn't do anything about it if they publicly decide to close the city due to no students enrolling on it.
Old 2010-06-07, 09:51   Link #3258
Sixth
Hu Tao

I wonder, what would be Aleister reaction if Touma and Accelerator assumed "Dead"? Will this cripple show any emotion such as angry, piss off, frustration, sad and etc?

So, when is the retribution going to unleashed on those dark side? I kinda hate them getting away after what they done to the student, especially Aleister. Why Dr.Gekota..Why don't you just kill him?
Old 2010-06-07, 09:59   Link #3259
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I wonder, what would be Aleister reaction if Touma and Accelerator assumed "Dead"? Will this cripple show any emotion such as angry, piss off, frustration, sad and etc?

So, when is the retribution going to unleashed on those dark side? I kinda hate them getting away after what they done to the student, especially Aleister. Why Dr.Gekota..Why don't you just kill him?
Once time he said after a talk:

Heaven Canceler: Have you forgot Aleister?
Aleister: ..... this is our last time I guess.*hangs the phone off*
Heaven Canceler: .... Have you forgot Aleister you still are one of my patients?
Old 2010-06-07, 14:07   Link #3260
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

@sasuke706
Thanks for informing me dood! U just gave me a 'new' meaning in my life. I'll stay alive as long as my hope of watching TAMNI S2 is bright!
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen