Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-16, 21:27   Link #301
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NL|MegaMika
You have to combine it in a combo, so you are at a close range (almost all shuriken will hit). Also, during the combo it can't be blocked. Best to do this is holding down and tapping B, so Sasuke does a sweep, followed by a kick that will make the opponent fly into the air, and Sasuke jumping up. Immediately start tapping X like madness, to execute the super, doing massive damage.

However, the opponent can still kawarimi so make sure he is low on chakra.
Hmmm, i never tried that one but it sounds like a good tactic. I always waited for them to attack then used to air special on them.
Old 2004-05-16, 23:55   Link #302
FreakyEyes

Quote:
You have to combine it in a combo, so you are at a close range (almost all shuriken will hit). Also, during the combo it can't be blocked. Best to do this is holding down and tapping B, so Sasuke does a sweep, followed by a kick that will make the opponent fly into the air, and Sasuke jumping up. Immediately start tapping X like madness, to execute the super, doing massive damage.

However, the opponent can still kawarimi so make sure he is low on chakra.
Hm, I actually found that out... *ahem*
FreakyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 10:42   Link #303
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyEyes
Here's a tip, throw your apponent up high then at the right moment when he/she hits the ground use your fire attack with sasuke or sharingan sasuke and burn them to the ground.
Old 2004-05-17, 11:34   Link #304
FreakyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Here's a tip, throw your apponent up high then at the right moment when he/she hits the ground use your fire attack with sasuke or sharingan sasuke and burn them to the ground.
Yeah I know that too But I didn't find out that myself, I heard that in IGN ("The Cheapest Combo in the Game" -topic) forums... It can be very deadly, just have to again be sure that enemy is low on chakra so she/he won't kawarimi. But it's annoying if you throw enemy so he hits the wall he falls a bit aside so the Katon Hoosenka won't hit.
Old 2004-05-18, 05:54   Link #305
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Yeah I know that too But I didn't find out that myself, I heard that in IGN ("The Cheapest Combo in the Game" -topic) forums... It can be very deadly, just have to again be sure that enemy is low on chakra so she/he won't kawarimi. But it's annoying if you throw enemy so he hits the wall he falls a bit aside so the Katon Hoosenka won't hit.

You lose chakra when you kawari? That's what the PS2 game was totally missing, because you can kawari til the cows comehome. That's what made that game really suck, because lets say you play someone whose really good at countering vs. someone who has great tactics but not timing, its almost certain the outcome will always be counter guy > tactics guy. Because I was the tactics guy until I got the timing down, now we get into huge long kawari's the ones where you get into that special screen when you hold a direction, we got so good at it we'd go off the screen into the blueness. But I'm so glad to hear that, now maybe the game won't be so one-sided like the PS2 one.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 07:33   Link #306
FreakyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
You lose chakra when you kawari?
Yes, 80% of your chakra. CPU's always seem to waste all their chakra to kawarimi and rarely do supers, that's pretty boring if you play with Sharingan Kakashi :P

Btw Slade, in one Finnish online shop they're trying to sell Freeloader for 30 euros

Last edited by FreakyEyes; 2004-05-18 at 07:54.
Old 2004-05-18, 11:42   Link #307
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Lol i read it on the ign forums aswell
Old 2004-05-18, 12:28   Link #308
NL|MegaMika

Quote:
So did I. It's not that hard to find out. Just try combining supers in combo's with all characters, and you'll find some nice ones (like Gaara, do the combo with three sandattacks coming at the end, start tapping X at the third sand attack and your opponent gets caught before he hits the ground. Juicy ^_^
NL|MegaMika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 14:05   Link #309
FreakyEyes

Quote:
So did I. It's not that hard to find out. Just try combining supers in combo's with all characters, and you'll find some nice ones (like Gaara, do the combo with three sandattacks coming at the end, start tapping X at the third sand attack and your opponent gets caught before he hits the ground. Juicy ^_^
That's something new to me. I should try it! I of course love playing with Gaara
Old 2004-05-18, 15:00   Link #310
NL|MegaMika

Me too, although he's quite slow. Good against CPU at level 3 max, but not against level 4 or trained friends.
Old 2004-05-18, 15:31   Link #311
Copy Ninja
red eye from smokin'

any more movies...i NEED kakashi doing the inner sakura (i dont have the card to put it on my cpu)

oh btw, i recently have been using gaara alot and he is practically un-beatable if you are patient with your attacks, i won the 2 man vs, where you pic 3 guys each, and wiped out all with gaara.

the trick is to defend while waiting for the openings with the 1st guy, chakra/sand attacks too, and as you build up to the last half of the second guy, or last guy, bust out the combos and even if you are close to dying, it breaks their spirit enough to win.

also playing with 100% mre life is much better and specials arent as much of a deciding factor.
Copy Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 17:07   Link #312
NL|MegaMika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copy Ninja
the trick is to defend while waiting for the openings with the 1st guy, chakra/sand attacks too, and as you build up to the last half of the second guy, or last guy, bust out the combos and even if you are close to dying, it breaks their spirit enough to win.
True but that counts for all characters. Just block everything, wait for an opening and attack. Don't make large combo's because of kawarimi. Always try to lure your opponent into kawarimi when his chakrabar is completely filled to prefent him from using supers (unless you are sure you can dodge it).
Old 2004-05-18, 20:49   Link #313
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Anyone here plays with kiba? i'm trying to master him.
Old 2004-05-19, 08:36   Link #314
FreakyEyes

Ah Orochimaru's so cool. He's a bit overpowered, but that's the way I like it ;P Think about it, his super seals opponent chakra for the rest of the round and does a good damage, he has good teleport by which he can stay away from the battle stage for as long time he wants/as long time his chakra runs out and appear behind opponent's back, he has the fire breathing technique, pretty good kunais too and top of that his combos are freaking damaging!
I found that even Sakura is fun to play too I like throwing projectiles (because in fighting games and other things too I'm generally defensive [read: cowardly]) and Sakura is good at it. Plus his super is the funniest in the game, nothing's as cool as Sakura and Inner Sakura beating Gaara to a pulp.
Old 2004-05-19, 09:08   Link #315
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Ah Orochimaru's so cool. He's a bit overpowered, but that's the way I like it ;P Think about it, his super seals opponent chakra for the rest of the round and does a good damage, he has good teleport by which he can stay away from the battle stage for as long time he wants/as long time his chakra runs out and appear behind opponent's back, he has the fire breathing technique, pretty good kunais too and top of that his combos are freaking damaging!
I found that even Sakura is fun to play too I like throwing projectiles (because in fighting games and other things too I'm generally defensive [read: cowardly]) and Sakura is good at it. Plus his super is the funniest in the game, nothing's as cool as Sakura and Inner Sakura beating Gaara to a pulp.
Saskura stands no chance aqgainest Sharingan Sasuke . The moment she throws something he'll be behind her with the teleport attack
Old 2004-05-19, 17:48   Link #316
FreakyEyes

That's why the teleport attack is called "cheap"
Old 2004-05-19, 19:01   Link #317
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
That's why the teleport attack is called "cheap"
Well each character's got his cheap move. They're all balanced.
Old 2004-05-19, 19:57   Link #318
Suikun

*drool*
I want this game so badly, now...

And yet, somehow, I just can't bring myself to spend $80 on one game (well, technically 60 plus the freeloader which can be used for all imports... but still...)
Suikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 07:28   Link #319
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikun
*drool*
I want this game so badly, now...

And yet, somehow, I just can't bring myself to spend $80 on one game (well, technically 60 plus the freeloader which can be used for all imports... but still...)
If you're a Naruto fan then its worth it
Old 2004-05-20, 08:18   Link #320
FreakyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Well each character's got his cheap move. They're all balanced.
By the way, NO ONE, not even Sharingan Sasuke, can stand against Sakura's fearsome Bitchslap taijutsu technique.
(back+B)

Last edited by FreakyEyes; 2004-05-20 at 08:38.