AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2014-03-17, 17:16   Link #1
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Buddy Complex (mobile game)

Here it is! The REAL reason this whole franchise was made! None of this dopey time-traveling stuff and WAY more potential playable characters!

http://buddy-complex.bngames.net/

You can download it into your iPhone or Android though I don't know if you need to be in Japan to play it.

So anyone who's able to play that, any first impressions?
Old 2014-03-17, 18:26   Link #2
KBTKaiser

standard quest fare, for the most part. As for how japan only it is, you just need a JP appstore account for iOS. Picking a supposed location as for where you're based, however, you need to pick somewhere in japan period(I'm using Tokyo Chiyoda-kuu).

getting a match on the profile hexes doubles the boost your 8 character pilot roster(4 main, 4 sub) gets for boss battles. The values of each profile hex changes daily along side lucky horoscope sign and a particular lucky profile hex, and blood type advantage changing weekly.

I'm already level 40, giving me 9 profile hexes to mess with, 24 friend list slots, as well as 256 Quest energy and 256 boss energy.

oh, and if anyone's looking for me, it's referral code an61l
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote