AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-01-30, 21:27   Link #41
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
It's not really a reference to a chap but rather to a horse who could go through a lot of things in the story of Fist of the north star. Well, seeing how Sera butt in on Saras conversation with Ayumu and treating him harsher then usual, i'd say yes <.< but it could be also due her "rivalry" with Saras.
Oh i see... i thought it was jealousy of Sera that Saras was talking to Ayumu or something like that but probably its more like a rivalry she has with Saras like you said about skill difference
doomknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 23:57   Link #42
doomknight

Well so the thread wont die i shall ask this?

Is the events of episode 4 in the anime the same in the novel.,...?

I mean the whale, and Kyoko "dead"?
Old 2011-02-01, 03:27   Link #43
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I think the whale part actually happen but not right after the Yuu crying scene. I don't believe the Kyoko "dead" scene happen. The anime has the scenes in the novel mixed up.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 11:37   Link #44
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
I think the whale part actually happen but not right after the Yuu crying scene. I don't believe the Kyoko "dead" scene happen. The anime has the scenes in the novel mixed up.
I see so thats the case... well i think MM! did the same mixing novel scenes of volumes in the anime ..

I wonder when Tomonori is going to appear, isnt she supposed to be a main character yet it doesnt seem like that all next chapter is 5 and she doesnt appear yet, idk how its in novel but in just the pics of novel she doesnt have much appearence either... it looks more like the main girls are Haruna, Yuu and Sera..
Old 2011-02-01, 12:42   Link #45
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomknight View Post
I see so thats the case... well i think MM! did the same mixing novel scenes of volumes in the anime ..

I wonder when Tomonori is going to appear, isnt she supposed to be a main character yet it doesnt seem like that all next chapter is 5 and she doesnt appear yet, idk how its in novel but in just the pics of novel she doesnt have much appearence either... it looks more like the main girls are Haruna, Yuu and Sera..
Well, I think that's the main circle. Tomonori appears after but I think she joins the circle (somewhat)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 14:52   Link #46
KoroshiyaX
X

Does Ayumu have a crush on Tomonori or something? In the ep 2 of the anime, it seems like he's staring at her and blushing in the first few minutes. Or he could just be a perv and staring at the bloomer girls in general haha.
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 15:15   Link #47
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
Does Ayumu have a crush on Tomonori or something? In the ep 2 of the anime, it seems like he's staring at her and blushing in the first few minutes. Or he could just be a perv and staring at the bloomer girls in general haha.
Its more like he is a perv watching the girls in general, although in the character chart in page 1 or 2 Tomonori considers him her husband..
Old 2011-02-01, 15:23   Link #48
Manic
real men love pink

yeah i am kind of interested in her as well, how does she take the whole being engaged thing. I mean i hope to god she isnt another tsun cus theres already enough of them. Is she like a normal girl?
Old 2011-02-01, 15:31   Link #49
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
yeah i am kind of interested in her as well, how does she take the whole being engaged thing. I mean i hope to god she isnt another tsun cus theres already enough of them. Is she like a normal girl?
i hope God hears you.., enough with the tsundere of Haruna and the Tsun Tsun of Sera, hope she is more of Dere Dere side at least...
Old 2011-02-01, 15:50   Link #50
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

i bit confused, so what role of vampire ninja in this LN?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 15:54   Link #51
aman44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
It's a belief in Kyuketsu-ninja that one must marry to the person whom they kissed.
Ayumu accidentally kissed her.
You do the math.
Btw, she's not a tsun. Rather, she's a very eccentric girl.

As for Saras and Sera. Saras will get jealous when Ayumu paying attention to Sera and vice versa.
Consequently, thay always fought with each other.
Here's Saras love progress:
Fight Ayumu in 1st encounter -> Fell in love with Ayumu's butt -> Saved by Ayumu from Chris -> Start adressing Ayumu "My Darling" -> Declare Tomonori as her rival -> Invite Ayumu to Kyuketsu-ninja meetup and her live concert -> Learn what "love" really is and start liking Ayumu -> Declare her beloved Darling and even sing a song dedicated to him (lucky bastard...)
aman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 16:19   Link #52
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman44 View Post
It's a belief in Kyuketsu-ninja that one must marry to the person whom they kissed.
You do the math.

As for Saras and Sera. Saras will get jealous when Ayumu paying attention to Sera and vice versa.
Consequently, thay always fought with each other.
Here's Saras love progress:
Fight Ayumu in 1st encounter -> Fell in love with Ayumu's butt -> Saved by Ayumu from Chris -> Start adressing Ayumu "My Darling" -> Declare Tomonori as her rival -> Invite Ayumu to Kyuketsu-ninja meetup and her live concert -> Learn what "love" really is and start liking Ayumu -> Declare her beloved Darling and even sing a song dedicated to him (lucky bastard...)
Hohohoho thats quite the info which i truly thank you, what do you mean Tomonori is "eccentric"? Also does she take seriously her "engage" with Ayumu?

Interesting so Seras is falling for Ayumu as well haha, who is this "Chris" she was saved? and ur right get a song just for you haha what a lucky bastard he is..

If you could i would like to know the love progress of Tomonori as well haha ^^.....
Old 2011-02-01, 16:44   Link #53
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Ayumu has 3 vampire ninjas to deal with it and I won't be surprise if he "accidentally" kissed Sara and Sera. Tomonori was Sara's rival to begin with since she is in a different clan which opposes the idea of bringing back the vampire king or something like that back alive. For the people that still hasn't figured out yet, Sara is a vampire ninja idol. That sounds weird lol. I have no idea whats so special about Ayumu's butt.

Here's a conversation after the dog was killed that the anime skipped. I think this was posted before since I've seen it somewhere but whatever
Spoiler for Vol. 1 Ch 3:

Last edited by SoFarGone; 2011-02-01 at 17:07.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 17:32   Link #54
doomknight

So Sera and Saras are in same clan and they want bring back the Vampire king while Tomonori's clan dont want... i see, the part of Saras being an idol i figured when isaw the cover of the novel 5 haha .. oh and interesting info about megalo system.. Thanks

So Saras and Tomonori are living in Ayumu's house as well..?
Old 2011-02-01, 18:12   Link #55
satomianzaki

what about haruna? is she gonna stay like that for a long time? powerless? and is she also gonna develop some romantic feelings for ayumu?

is she the main girl? or was it really yuu? or the two of them?

thanks...
satomianzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 18:15   Link #56
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

So Saras and Tomonori are living in Ayumu's house as well..?
I highly doubt that, otherwise Ayumu would be shedding much blood.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 19:01   Link #57
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
You do the math.
well i asked cus there are precedents for that situation and they have different ways they can handle it. Atleast she isnt tsun
Old 2011-02-01, 20:43   Link #58
Lummie

Quote:
If you could i would like to know the love progress of Tomonori as well haha ^^.....
I think she's quite unlucky, well the situation is that she's trying to get closer to Ayume, like for example... before the summer vacation, she even went and asked him out on a date. He oddly accepted and they went together to a planterium, and Sera somewhat was worried about it (cuz it might hurt Eu's feelings some way, "yeah right")

However, they were interfered by Haruna and Sera. Ow and to add more to it, Kyoko and The ruler of the dark night thought it was the perfect timing to show up in order to make things more complicated. >.> so things were kinda messed up with Eu also disappearing.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 20:56   Link #59
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
I think she's quite unlucky, well the situation is that she's trying to get closer to Ayume, like for example... before the summer vacation, she even went and asked him out on a date. He oddly accepted and they went together to a planterium, and Sera somewhat was worried about it (cuz it might hurt Eu's feelings some way, "yeah right")

However, they were interfered by Haruna and Sera. Ow and to add more to it, Kyoko and The ruler of the dark night thought it was the perfect timing to show up in order to make things more complicated. >.> so things were kinda messed up with Eu also disappearing.
Wow thats so sad, i feel bad for her getting her date screwed somehow i like her even though i dont know her personality yet, i saw a pic on Vol 4 where she is crying, related to that by any chance?
Old 2011-02-01, 21:26   Link #60
Manic
real men love pink

yeah i am liking tomo and seras, they sound alot better than the other 2 we are currently stuck with

Last edited by Manic; 2011-02-02 at 11:38.
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie