AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-10, 04:25   Link #401
Zankoku12

I don't think ep 19 will be count as Kud's arc.
I think it will be like Mio's case with ep 10,it served as an introduction to the arc,then have a common ep in the middle then the real start begin.

And where the hell is that Kengo's event ?
Old 2013-02-10, 04:51   Link #402
Ringil

Maybe I'm misremembering stuff from the VN, but it seemed to me that Mio not responding to the phone call was sign that time is perhaps progressing backwards? I think the reason that Mio didn't respond is because she's basically disappeared out the world (like in her route). The reason that Riki has been so effective/confident up to now is because he already unlocked the other routes and is just pre-refrain in effectiveness. Maybe it's just my crazy idea, but it seems interesting haha.
Old 2013-02-10, 04:52   Link #403
Magicflier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
And where the hell is that Kengo's event ?
Next season, along with the baseball match I bet. Since he joins the baseball team soon after because of injuring his arm. The last bits of all the common route will probably be animated as well. This will probably happen after the first possible major reset?
Old 2013-02-10, 05:13   Link #404
Zankoku12

But in the first anime PV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e-z9B4vPZ8
We saw Kengo with his LB jacket

And then in the 2nd PV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJihmk8qE7k
At 0:41 isnt that a scene from Refrain ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringil View Post
Maybe I'm misremembering stuff from the VN, but it seemed to me that Mio not responding to the phone call was sign that time is perhaps progressing backwards? I think the reason that Mio didn't respond is because she's basically disappeared out the world (like in her route). The reason that Riki has been so effective/confident up to now is because he already unlocked the other routes and is just pre-refrain in effectiveness. Maybe it's just my crazy idea, but it seems interesting haha.
I think so too.
Old 2013-02-10, 10:42   Link #405
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicflier View Post
Judging from these summaries, Kud's route will be episode 19, then 21-23, with Sasami's mini route in-between for episode 20. Episode 24-26 will probably contain Kurugaya's arc, along with Rin1 for the ending.

Here we go season 2~
I think Kud's arc will be episodes 21-23 and episode 19 is a filler that focuses more on Kud.

From the OP, it looks like Kud's arc will be the last major arc for this season. I don't think Yuiko's arc will be in this season because a major arc requires at least 3 episodes and there are filler episodes in between arcs. Thus episodes 24-26 will be fillers.
Old 2013-02-28, 20:32   Link #406
Zankoku12

Little Busters executive producer Kawase Kouhei: We can go as far to Kud Wafter. We'll adapt them all.

yeah......
Old 2013-03-01, 01:34   Link #407
novalysis

Well, I suspect that the Kud episodes would have full of very subtle ship Riki-Kud ship teasing, while the eventual Post-Refrain Kud Wafter adaptation would built ontop of it, and presented as the true blossomning of the hints in the Anime Kud Route.

And anime only viewers would be arguing whether Kud, Kurguaya or Rin represents the "true" heroine.
Old 2013-03-01, 08:40   Link #408
AP24

So we might get to see Kud Wafter adapted. I wonder if it will be a separate series alone and maybe KyoAni will produce it.
Old 2013-03-01, 11:52   Link #409
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
So we might get to see Kud Wafter adapted. I wonder if it will be a separate series alone and maybe KyoAni will produce it.
I doubt JC would hand over part of their cash cow to KyoAni though
Old 2013-03-02, 03:43   Link #410
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
I doubt JC would hand over part of their cash cow to KyoAni though
Warner Bros. hold the rights to the anime, and they'll do whatever they want with their "cash cow". I highly doubt that the animation studio would change, though.
Old 2013-03-03, 02:15   Link #411
Zankoku12

"Little Busters executive producer Kawase Kouhei: We can go as far as messing with Kud Wafter. We'll butcher them all."

is what I saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Warner Bros. hold the rights to the anime, and they'll do whatever they want with their "cash cow". I highly doubt that the animation studio would change, though.
I thought Key also have the right to say something,they owned the franchise right ?

Anyway,since the anime will end on episode 25 and assuming Kud's arc is from ep 21-23,I guess Kurugaya's arc won't be included after all.

Spoiler for Saya:

And what's the point of doing this again ? It's like she can only be seen through HD LOL

Last edited by Zankoku12; 2013-03-03 at 02:29.
Old 2013-03-04, 05:20   Link #412
novalysis

I theorize that JC Staff is currently trying to animate the Kud Route in such a way that Kud Wafter can be built on-top of it. Hence, the stripping of romance in a certain manner - or at least, the reduction to nothing more but hints.

So far, the entirety of Kud's arc seems like it could easily remain consistent with Kud Wafter. I think JC Staff is actually doing Kud's route with Kud Wafter in mind, but that's only a theory.

How long do you think a Kud Wafter animation needs to do it justice? My only knowledge comes from the Kud Wafter manga, and I suspect just based on it alone that a single or even two OVAs may not be enough. 13, if not 26 episodes might be needed, unless they butcher it. Then again, some people here seem to think they'd butcher a theoretical Kud Wafter adaptation anyway. Personally, I think Kud Wafter is actually easier to adapt, but I am simply basing this from the first ten chapters of the manga alone.
Old 2013-03-04, 06:40   Link #413
Zankoku12

I haven't played KW yet but I heard it taken place in an alternative world apart from the original.
So it doesn't matter how the original is processing,KW will still be fine because it's just a what if scenario and doesn't have much to do with he original itself.

In fact,I highly think KW would still be okay even if it's a stand alone anime without the current original anime adaption.
But ofc,that was just my guess because I haven't play KW yet.

And I'm okay with a KW movie :P
Old 2013-03-05, 14:19   Link #414
Cloudenvy

Just stop...Please.
Old 2013-03-07, 21:25   Link #415
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I'd rather have Tomoyo After, Planetarian or ONE animes over Kud Wafter but thats seems like a distant dream of some kind u_u

When is the second season? October? Or do you suppose a continuation for spring?
Old 2013-03-09, 11:32   Link #416
Zankoku12

Episode 23 :
Bad news from Kud homeland is on TV daily news.
Riki started to feel regret because he think he might have made the wrong choice for Kud.He prayed for her safety while holding on to the rocket part.

Episode 24 :
Rin used to be shy and has difficult communicated with everyone,but now has open up herself thanks to Komari.
Lenon brought another mission telling them to do a puppet show.The team cooperate to make a children show.Komari help write the story while Rin make the puppet.Riki also help them,at the time Riki noticed Komari's "The eight dwarfs" story.

Episode 25 :
The first Little Busters baseball game is coming,but the team still only have 8 members excluding the manager.They still short by 1 more member but Kyosuke seem to have some kind of plan in mind.
The Kendo toutament is almost here,something seem to happened between Kengo and someone from the archery club.
Riki saw Kengo talking in serious manner with Miyuki.

Episode 26 :
One day before their first game,Kyosuke suddenly leave the leader position to Riki.
Riki is confused and worry on how to bring the team member together.

So I guess Kurugaya fans is full of relief for now.
Old 2013-03-10, 06:02   Link #417
romcom89

So the TV Run of Season 1 will be 26 Episodes and not 25. Is there a source/scan where the 26 episode were confirmed. Cause Mal & Co are all by 25 Episodes
Old 2013-03-10, 06:24   Link #418
Zankoku12

Not really confirmation, but all the magazines listed episode 26 will be aired on April 6
I still think it will be 25 episodes.
Old 2013-03-10, 06:29   Link #419
romcom89

Okay, then i think the magazines are right, cause the next Anime on this timeslot will be Hentai Prince an this will be start on 13th April
Old 2013-03-10, 07:15   Link #420
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
Episode 23 :
Bad news from Kud homeland is on TV daily news.
Riki started to feel regret because he think he might have made the wrong choice for Kud.He prayed for her safety while holding on to the rocket part.

Episode 24 :
Rin used to be shy and has difficult communicated with everyone,but now has open up herself thanks to Komari.
Lenon brought another mission telling them to do a puppet show.The team cooperate to make a children show.Komari help write the story while Rin make the puppet.Riki also help them,at the time Riki noticed Komari's "The eight dwarfs" story.

Episode 25 :
The first Little Busters baseball game is coming,but the team still only have 8 members excluding the manager.They still short by 1 more member but Kyosuke seem to have some kind of plan in mind.
The Kendo toutament is almost here,something seem to happened between Kengo and someone from the archery club.
Riki saw Kengo talking in serious manner with Miyuki.

Episode 26 :
One day before their first game,Kyosuke suddenly leave the leader position to Riki.
Riki is confused and worry on how to bring the team member together.

So I guess Kurugaya fans is full of relief for now.
Considering the preview for Ep 23, I doubt this.
Closed Thread