AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-01-10, 11:52   Link #1
gencbiba

Deedlit is... Lafiel?

I just started watching Crest of the Stars, and I noticed that the little blue haired elf look-alike girl, Lafiel, is really similar to Deedlit. Besides their hair, they are very important people in society (I don't really remember Lodoss War, but I faintly remember she was an important elf, and Lafiel is basically a princess). Anyways, anybody else see these clear similarities? They both are pretty cute (as far as animated characters go). Discuss.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-01-11 at 04:07.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 14:04   Link #2
Js2756
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba View Post
I just started watching Crest of the Stars, and I noticed that the little blue haired elf look-alike girl, Lafiel, is really similar to Deedlit. Besides their hair, they are very important people in society (I don't really remember Lodoss War, but I faintly remember she was an important elf, and Lafiel is basically a princess). Anyways, anybody else see these clear similarities? They both are pretty cute (as far as animated characters go). Discuss.
Aside from the pointy ears, they aren't really the same character at all. Two characters who are much more similar are Deedlit and Celcia (from Those
Who Hunt Elves) in regards to their appearance and social ranking.
Old 2007-01-11, 01:21   Link #3
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
I noticed that the little blue haired elf look-alike girl, Lafiel, is really similar to Deedlit.
- Welcome to anime.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 02:19   Link #4
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Welcome to anime.
Hahaha ^_^. We can sit here and post anime characters that look alike and similar all day long. (But don't do that)

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 08:00   Link #5
gencbiba

haha... Well, I thought this was too distinct of a similarity. Their hair color is different, but their faces are exactly the same. I don't know what it is about elf girls, but they sure are good looking... lol (this would explain why all the noobs choose Alliance in WoW in order to be near the NE girls... back when I was still playing... heh).

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 08:17   Link #6
Bloodseeker

Nah, they're pretty different, IMO. Its been a while since I've seen RoLW, and to be honest, Deedlit and Pirotess were the only things about that show that left a long-standing positive impression on me, but IRRC, Deedlit's always nice and friendly towards all of her friends and allies and is a bit more emotional (not just in the sense crying, but also in the sense of openly showing happiness, anger, etc), while Lafiel's more serious and official and can get a bit of an attitude towards her friends at times.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 18:13   Link #7
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
What similar anime characters? surly you jest... Another one has seen the light now quickly turn it off