AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-06-17, 23:51   Link #2801
chiztaku
Cheese-kun addict

can you tell me where to get recent bleach gifs? thanks I have tons of gifs in my LP....
chiztaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 23:54   Link #2802
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiztaku View Post
can you tell me where to get recent bleach gifs? thanks I have tons of gifs in my LP....
Go to deviantart.com or photobucket.com thats where I find a lot of art and there are gifs ther too I believe.
Old 2008-06-18, 00:13   Link #2803
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
That Jedi/Shinigami picture reminds me of that episode of South Park where Cartman was doing fake mental battles with those other psychics.
i dont recall that episode too well, is it where he takes on the "other side" psychic that talks with the dead?

i think shinigami would also win. though theres only 1 wild card imo. the speed of shinigami will win but if zampaktou cant stand the blade of the saber then they're screwed.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 00:34   Link #2804
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

A random gif I found.... because I have no life.

Spoiler for Renni is a cop! ...not.:
Old 2008-06-18, 00:43   Link #2805
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Nah shinigami will f*ck up the Jedi, what is Jedi Mind tricks compared to Aizen's shikai, what is the force compared to reiatsu, what is the dark side of the force compared to Arrancar and Vaizard, what is the jedi's lightsabers compared to Kido, Taijutsu and Kenjutsu.

Also does Anakin or Luke have a bankai?! Do they have a hollow's mask I think not, so my dear sir (assuming you are a male) the point is Shinigami will send the Jedi back to the...urm...the republic?

Also over 100 random bleach characters (Arrancar alone (ARRANCAR COUNT AS SHINIGAMI AS THEY HAVE SHINIGAMI POWERS!!), including all the shinigami and the Espada there is over 300) fighting all will be useless!
Jedi don't need bankai. They can simply snap their necks from afar using the Force. Fight over. Also there is Force lightning, not to be underestimated. In the case of Darth Caedus, time-walking. Just like Darth Vader, most Jedi or Sith, if they had to, could just use Force Choke to kill their victims from a couple miles away, before they even got close. Even with shunpo, they would die before they could do anything. Owned.

And might I add, if it did come down to hand-to-hand combat, most likely Jedi lightsabers would just slice right through their swords anyway, spirit pressure or not.

Jedi would own completely. You know why? Because any powerful Jedi could kill any Bleach character without even lifting a finger. The only thing standing in their way would be massive character shield.
Old 2008-06-18, 00:56   Link #2806
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

two words:

Death Star

being earthbound kinda screws you over when you fight enemies that have outer space resources.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 01:50   Link #2807
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Spoiler for bleach motivationals:
0MG I CAN'T BREATHE! COOKIE TYRANNY! I can't give it to you...

They were all funny...
What made me laugh the hardest...

3...Ulq "Getting it done
2..."Food Critic" I used to watch Iron Chef...
Win="Kicks to head...In IchiRuki fanfiction this is foreplay"

LOL...That was good one!(It's true too)

I should make some of those...
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 03:55   Link #2808
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Jedi don't need bankai. They can simply snap their necks from afar using the Force. Fight over. Also there is Force lightning, not to be underestimated. In the case of Darth Caedus, time-walking. Just like Darth Vader, most Jedi or Sith, if they had to, could just use Force Choke to kill their victims from a couple miles away, before they even got close. Even with shunpo, they would die before they could do anything. Owned.

And might I add, if it did come down to hand-to-hand combat, most likely Jedi lightsabers would just slice right through their swords anyway, spirit pressure or not.

Jedi would own completely. You know why? Because any powerful Jedi could kill any Bleach character without even lifting a finger. The only thing standing in their way would be massive character shield.
What I am saying is that, Shinigami with their shunpo is so fast that Jedi cant even lock on to them and attempt to use the Force. Perhaps the Jedi would win if they were the same speed but becuase the Shinigami are so fat, the Jedi cant even defend/attack back.
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 04:04   Link #2809
Littlecloud

Jedi can enhance their speed, jump height and defence throụgh the force .
Littlecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 04:59   Link #2810
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
...why did this thread turn into a Star Wars vs Bleach thread?
Old 2008-06-18, 09:04   Link #2811
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
What I am saying is that, Shinigami with their shunpo is so fast that Jedi cant even lock on to them and attempt to use the Force. Perhaps the Jedi would win if they were the same speed but becuase the Shinigami are so fat, the Jedi cant even defend/attack back.
you mean the group of people that are precogtive and fast enuff to block energy weapons with a sword blade? lets remember Vader was a criple and Luke is the Ichigo of star wars with his like 3 weeks of training.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 09:49   Link #2812
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
...why did this thread turn into a Star Wars vs Bleach thread?
lol its BC that motivational poster, i was thinking of posting my comments on it several hours earlier but held back as to avoid this divergence.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 12:53   Link #2813
HaNa-san

an ichiruki comic is done by me with byakuya too XD

*read from right to left

Spoiler for ichiruki comic:
HaNa-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 14:41   Link #2814
UltimateClash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
The Jedi move too slowly, so the shinigami would screw them up. Anyway, zans only hurt souls, so the only Jedi able to participate in the batte are Yoda, Anakin and Obi-Wan (according to the movies, i dunno how many more there are in the expanded universe but im still guessing less than the shinigami)
Quote:

Hmmm, perhaps you don't quite understand the scale of a Jedi's abilities....The Force is everywhere, at all times. Speed is irrelevant if you factor in the fact that the Jedi will consistently know where the Shinigami is coming from, resulting in them being like Aizen in the manga right now: consistently three steps ahead of everyone else.

Spoiler for "me:
UltimateClash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 15:41   Link #2815
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNa-san View Post
an ichiruki comic is done by me with byakuya too XD

*read from right to left

Spoiler for ichiruki comic:
firefox is being mean and won't let me see
Old 2008-06-18, 15:45   Link #2816
Warchef

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i dont recall that episode too well, is it where he takes on the "other side" psychic that talks with the dead?

i think shinigami would also win. though theres only 1 wild card imo. the speed of shinigami will win but if zampaktou cant stand the blade of the saber then they're screwed.
Nah, it's the episode where there is a killer running loose, and the police of South Park of course are too retarded to find him (He is standing around each of the murder scenes with a bloodied raincoat or something and a knife in his hand), so they hire Cartman to do psychic work even though Cartman doesn't really have psychic powers and he fakes it.

So, these other psychics get wind of his ability and come to his house and they engage in this mental mind battle where they are all chanting out things to make it sound like their abilities are harming others.
Warchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 16:26   Link #2817
HaNa-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
firefox is being mean and won't let me see
here's its link in my DA gallery

http://hana-sun.deviantart.com/art/M...comic-88727764
HaNa-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 17:19   Link #2818
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
I love it! OMG...I'm having another IchiRukigasm!
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 17:55   Link #2819
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
*cracks* WRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!! NO MORE ICHIRUKI, MORE ICHIHIME!!! MUST FIND ICHIHIME ART!!!!

Good comic nonetheless
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 17:59   Link #2820
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
ok, I lol'd, cookies 4u!

Tags
humor, images