AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-24, 11:52   Link #261
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervert-Sama
dammit i wish i was born back in the past. couldve been so easy to rape girls like ayu-nee damn wish i couldve joined that gangbang. you think they are gonna put the rape scene on the dvd? i wanna watch that
well i still dun understand why u wanna be born in the past instead, but pls .. keep this thread in place.. i wouldnt want the moderators to close it because of over imaginative thoughts
Old 2004-02-24, 11:57   Link #262
Go-lytely

Hmm, I surprised no one else has said how appalled they are about how Pervert-sama wishes he could rape someone.
Old 2004-02-24, 15:54   Link #263
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-lytely
Hmm, I surprised no one else has said how appalled they are about how Pervert-sama wishes he could rape someone.
I don't think stating that is particularly necessary. What kind of sane human being wouldn't be appalled?

Spoiler:

It seems as though PMK's supernatural elements and comedy are gradually being replaced by fictionalized history and drama. Not that I mind--it's rare for one show to cover so much ground, and to excel at whatever its director tries--but at this point the series could go anywhere. I'm really hoping for a happy ending.

After ep. 19, I've finally started to like Susumu. Does anyone know how old he is?
Old 2004-02-24, 22:09   Link #264
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX

After ep. 19, I've finally started to like Susumu. Does anyone know how old he is?
woah .. thats a very tough question u asked ... i cant find any records about his age .. seems he's a young lad to me .. maybe in his early 20+
Old 2004-02-24, 23:35   Link #265
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
OMG AYUNEEEEE!!!!! OMG.... everybody had sad faces!!!!!!!! arrrggghhhhh!!!!! i cried so much now my whole work day is ruined... and what makes it worse is its been rainy and dark the whole day... makes me feel so s**t.

Anyway, I think that Tetsu's gonna pick up his fighting mode. As for Peacemakers, still puzzled as to who they are and what they do except that they seem to be pro modernisation. As for Susumu, according to some internet sources he's about the same age as Okita and this show Okita is 25 so I guess around the same age. I can't remember but I think he's the same age as Shinpachi I need to find that pge again.

sigh... sad... so sad....
Old 2004-02-24, 23:47   Link #266
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
woah .. thats a very tough question u asked ... i cant find any records about his age .. seems he's a young lad to me .. maybe in his early 20+
Tetsu mentioned when he first met him that Susumu and himself are around the same age (that's why he was so disrespecful to him).
Old 2004-02-25, 00:18   Link #267
choowee
lurkeress

I'm fairly positive that susumu is 15... thats why tetsu reminds ayame of what susumu has missed in life. I think thats also what makes for the interesting rivalry they had at first, or at least what tetsu felt.
Old 2004-02-25, 03:49   Link #268
Wolfsbane68

Drama-wise, Tatsu, Suzu, and Susumu should be the same age. The problem is, only Suzu looks 15, Tetsu is a perfectly believable 12-year old, Susumu, a hot 20.

After seeing the screenshot of ep 20 at the official site and leafing through vol 4 of the Shinsengumi manga, can't wait to see the episode. Righteous rage is a mighty fine thing to behold

BTW, can anyone tell me what the long talk between Kondou-san and an official-looking guy at the beginning of vol 4 was all about?
Old 2004-02-25, 09:00   Link #269
Go-go
Shinsengumi's shinobi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsbane68
After seeing the screenshot of ep 20 at the official site and leafing through vol 4 of the Shinsengumi manga, can't wait to see the episode. Righteous rage is a mighty fine thing to behold
Oh, I'm dying to see it too! Suddenly, I started liking the anime again.

As for the manga... damn, I want it so bad ;_;
Old 2004-02-25, 10:34   Link #270
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsbane68
Drama-wise, Tatsu, Suzu, and Susumu should be the same age. The problem is, only Suzu looks 15, Tetsu is a perfectly believable 12-year old, Susumu, a hot 20.
Nice observation. There were actually one or two shots during ep. 19 in which Tetsu looked considerably older.... he's going to be very attractive when he grows up (in that cute, scrappy sort of way, of course).

Speaking of ages, I have another question for you knowledgeable manga-readers: how old is Hijikata?
Old 2004-02-25, 12:21   Link #271
naantje
Annoyance :)

what i dont get, is how it can end in only 5 more episodes.. i mean fking tetsu hasnt picked up a katana yet!!? i thought that was the point in the first place.. him gettin revenge and all.. ":#@!^(@*$^@$
Old 2004-02-25, 12:35   Link #272
Hoeboe2k

Hey is the voice actress for okita the same one for that guy in hunter x hunter with all those needles? I can't quite place the voice from hunter x hunter.
Old 2004-02-25, 18:41   Link #273
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naantje
what i dont get, is how it can end in only 5 more episodes.. i mean fking tetsu hasnt picked up a katana yet!!? i thought that was the point in the first place.. him gettin revenge and all.. ":#@!^(@*$^@$
Whoa, chill.

Tetsu has already proven that he's skilled enough to fight--I mean, he beat Heisuke, for crying out loud, and that's got to count for something. Just because he hasn't killed anyone doesn't mean he isn't talented. And now that the plot is approaching its climax, I'm sure that Tetsu will see his share of action.
Old 2004-02-25, 23:24   Link #274
kamij0

btw LUNAR ANIME's PMK 20 is out ! dun expect it to come out that fast... its always behind FMA
Old 2004-02-26, 04:07   Link #275
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoeboe2k
Hey is the voice actress for okita the same one for that guy in hunter x hunter with all those needles? I can't quite place the voice from hunter x hunter.
ok... i can't remember about needles but anyway... if you'd like to know about the voice it would be here...

www.animenfo.com

search under Peacemaker... they will have the seiyuu there... anyway...some of the characters played by the actress include Makubex from Getbackers and Tsubasa from .Hack//Sign. Quite a fair bit of famous charaters. I like her voice... its calming.
Old 2004-02-26, 04:38   Link #276
Airnest

I've just seen ep. 20. can't wait for ep. 21

I just have one question guys why does Ayu-nee look unattractive when she was just cooking for the Shinsengumi HQ? with the bushy eyebrows and weird hairstyle she looks like man. She only looked hot in her last mission.
Old 2004-02-26, 08:58   Link #277
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
ok... i can't remember about needles but anyway... if you'd like to know about the voice it would be here...

www.animenfo.com

search under Peacemaker... they will have the seiyuu there... anyway...some of the characters played by the actress include Makubex from Getbackers and Tsubasa from .Hack//Sign. Quite a fair bit of famous charaters. I like her voice... its calming.
The Animenfo list is crappy (Saitou Hitotsu? WTF is that?)

Use the list at http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2763
Old 2004-02-26, 13:36   Link #278
Galldune

Quote:
I just have one question guys why does Ayu-nee look unattractive when she was just cooking for the Shinsengumi HQ? with the bushy eyebrows and weird hairstyle she looks like man. She only looked hot in her last mission.
Well she had her hair up so she didnt get it in the food most likely..

And I hope Tetsu goes crazy in ep 21..crazy in a good kick ass action way..very nice cliff hanger
Old 2004-02-26, 21:00   Link #279
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
The Animenfo list is crappy (Saitou Hitotsu? WTF is that?)

Use the list at http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2763
wow... thanks for the link... i've been trying to look for a more reliable source of info for a long time...

anyway about ep 20,

Spoiler:

thanks for the info again... brightman you're really bright
Old 2004-02-26, 21:56   Link #280
Go-go
Shinsengumi's shinobi.

I just saw ep. 20.

Spoiler:

Why, oh, why... WHY, WHEN THE GOD DAMN ANIME IS GETTING GOOD, THERE ARE ONLY 4 EPISODES LEFT!

It was an awsome episode. It felt so short. And, once again, I feel like I HAVE to get my hands on that manga... I just want it so bad. I can't wait for episode 22.

Oh, also, I'm officially in love with Yamazaki Susumu.
Closed Thread