AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-07-27, 21:39   Link #1761
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Yo Orsola, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but Misaka Worst in a nun outfit has the best body of all time!
Such a mythical creature doesn't exist.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 22:04   Link #1762
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...Are you challenging me, mortal?

>:3

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 22:24   Link #1763
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Due to some things, Worst is sent to the UK to be a temporary member of Necessarius, thereby staying at the dorms with the rest of the nuns. The sassy attitude of Worst cause not just a few incidents, ending with Worst and Laura trying to get out of a bathtub filled with oil while slipping over each other.

Perfectly possible.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 22:51   Link #1764
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Due to some things, Worst is sent to the UK to be a temporary member of Necessarius, thereby staying at the dorms with the rest of the nuns. The sassy attitude of Worst cause not just a few incidents, ending with Worst and Laura trying to get out of a bathtub filled with oil while slipping over each other.

Perfectly possible.
I have no idea what I've just read, but I think my mind came a little

But yeah, Chaos, you've done it again. Wait until you see the result of your insolence towards the Emperor.

(This might very well end in the first English fandom AcceleratorxWorst frocking scene -- with an M Worst )

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-07-27, 23:00   Link #1765
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sigh, we got to more away from pairing stories... -_-
Old 2011-07-27, 23:00   Link #1766
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
(This might very well end in the first English fandom AcceleratorxWorst frocking scene -- with an M Worst )
It is usually the sassy one that is the real uke.

Quote:
What? Come again?
Old 2011-07-27, 23:07   Link #1767
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Expect something in your inbox in a day or two my friend.

Hint: Not a pairing story and actual non-crack (!) serious stuff.

Quote:
What? Come again?
You've come from distant plains and have knealed before this Crack Emperor to receive his blessings upon your face.

And I say--

There is potential in you, kid.

Old 2011-07-27, 23:34   Link #1768
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
What? Come again?
It just feels like most of the things we produce are all coupling centric... Very few things feel like a Toaru story... You know, Science and Magic, History and Mystery, Dan Brown style?
Old 2011-07-27, 23:39   Link #1769
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
So you've finally got that off the ground ?
Oh it was always off the ground, just that pitching it to the wrong audience made it die at the box office.

So here's the uncensored director's cut Blueray.

Quote:
So true. While crack being the story is always recommended, sometimes, you want the crack to drive the story instead. Besides, there's more to crack than just pairings you know.

Take a certain Nagatenjouki character for example. She's a decent person in her own right, and yet has been bestowed the honor of defeating Tokiwadai the year before, with a tornado of shredded pantsu.

Thus I say, meet Agemaki Shiina, the 2nd protagonist of Toaru Kagaku no Firestarter. After all, an idiot like Tsubomi needs a tsundere straight man.

When crack and plot collide, this epic is born!!
Old 2011-07-27, 23:42   Link #1770
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
It just feels like most of the things we produce are all coupling centric... Very few things feel like a Toaru story... You know, Science and Magic, History and Mystery, Dan Brown style?
YHWH and Allah are actually the other forms of God that is on the highest level. With the rise of Science, however, this highest being is slowly being threatened, and the people of the Book unite for the ultimate battle featuring the Götterdämmerung.

Something like this?

Quote:
There is potential in you, kid.
You actually attempt to defy against she who is the descendant of Amaterasu-Omikami? Mere mortal, know your place, and begone!
Old 2011-07-27, 23:44   Link #1771
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

So true. While crack being the story is always recommended, sometimes, you want the crack to drive the story instead. Besides, there's more to crack than just pairings you know.
Jjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiii... >.> I have you know I did relatively well without crack for most of my 'career'...

Wait, isn't that pyromaniac in Tokiwadai as well... Or was I thinking of Keroko ?
Old 2011-07-27, 23:50   Link #1772
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
YHWH and Allah are actually the other forms of God that is on the highest level. With the rise of Science, however, this highest being is slowly being threatened, and the people of the Book unite for the ultimate battle featuring the Götterdämmerung.

Something like this?
Hmmm... Not exactly though, Kamachi starts his story with a relatively low key and seemingly straight forward mission objective, so you'll need to disguise your story with a smaller incident that would mislead the readers.

Something like "GROUP is tasked to assist in suppressing a bloody rebellion" or "Touma and Index finds themselves trapped in a haunted village", then things are always not what they seem and suddenly everything becomes complicating.
Old 2011-07-28, 00:50   Link #1773
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... Don't tempt me into picking up the stylus of my tablet again just so I can portray the horrors of the images you make me visualize, and hopefully make you guys learn something from it (well, some don't, and will say they just reached a higher level of enlightenment from it, and will keep vomiting more horrors).

... I'd do so given I am still one who they'd call a NEET.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 01:24   Link #1774
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
... Don't tempt me into picking up the stylus of my tablet again just so I can portray the horrors of the images you make me visualize, and hopefully make you guys learn something from it (well, some don't, and will say they just reached a higher level of enlightenment from it, and will keep vomiting more horrors).
Well, a blushing Misaka Worst being forced into a nun outfit by the Imoutos of Academy City in order to seduce Accelerator is good. Y'see, they want to eliminate the possibly of AcceleratorxTouma by shipping AcceleratorxWorst. They help their younger sister and get rid of an opponent to Kamijou-sama's heart -- two birds with one stone!

Spoilers for (Revamped) Promise Chapter 6...

Speaking of which, I've had my load of fun (INNUENDO) rewritting Promise Chapter 2.

Spoiler for Accelerator knows where it's at (<---Closet perv):

I fucking lost The Game when I wrote the bolded part. I'm insane! XD

Old 2011-07-28, 13:24   Link #1775
Breidaluk

About this "To Aru Kagaku no Firestarter", How many chapters are already done? I only remember the prologue.Where can I find the rest of the chapters?
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 16:35   Link #1776
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
About this "To Aru Kagaku no Firestarter", How many chapters are already done? I only remember the prologue.Where can I find the rest of the chapters?
It's a work that Kha has been talking about starting for a long time, but because he's judging alot of projects, he has only been able to actually do it only now.
Old 2011-07-28, 18:00   Link #1777
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Jjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiii... >.> I have you know I did relatively well without crack for most of my 'career'...
I did pretty well too, until someone went through it and found them all not just crack, but Khrack.

Quote:
Wait, isn't that pyromaniac in Tokiwadai as well... Or was I thinking of Keroko ?
Yes, you're thinking of Keroko from Misaka's class.

Quote:
It's a work that Kha has been talking about starting for a long time, but because he's judging alot of projects, he has only been able to actually do it only now.
Regrettably...
Old 2011-07-28, 19:31   Link #1778
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
... I still have that compilation of shorties for a certain crossover...

... and definitely I'm not doing it Toaru style, I guess. More like putting Rule Of Cool as my main priority. And what I'm doing was supposed to make you guys laugh at my attempts at making things cool

(Though I've yet to make Touma's harem-attracting ability go beyond the Index universe.)

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 20:16   Link #1779
TkMacintosh

Bahh...More random ideas that hit me on the way home from work last night...

Spoiler:
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 20:29   Link #1780
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

(Revamped) Promise Chapter 2 is out.

Fuko Da, Accelerator, fuko da.

Spoiler for Omake:

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction