AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-01, 10:22   Link #141
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Are they still airing new episodes of the cartoon?
Well....yes they are airing Pokemon Black and White now. Pokemon Best Wishes in Japanese
Old 2012-02-11, 11:38   Link #142
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I wanted to post again in this thread to slightly review an episode of Best Wishes worthy of my interest.

In Best Wishes episode 64, Team Rocket finally manages to score a winning against Satoshi and his friends, which I haven't seen since the start of the show (I mean Best Wishes series not the overall Pokemon anime).

They managed to complete a mission for the enigmatic Dr. Seger of the TR organization.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 19:26   Link #143
sergel02

It's nice seeing Team Rocket accomplish some things after so many years of...not lol
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 19:44   Link #144
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Catch them all! Pokemon! xD
Old 2012-07-07, 22:05   Link #145
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2

As of today, I watched the last two episodes to Pokemon Best Wishes season one, while on June the 21st the second season began airing in Japan to conmemorate the releases of the Black & White Part 2 games.

Strange, I expect the third game within the current Pokemon Generation be named to the sort of Pokemon Gray, but Game Freak chose to design and create two games with the title Black Part 2 and White Part 2.

Basically, this is not the end of the Best Wishes era for the anime but the halfway point, since it's still two more years before the current era ends.

Ok. The gist is that Satoshi (Ash), Iris, and Dent (Cillian) are traveling now to Eastern Isshu (Unova) where Pokemon from the previous regions have been spotted. This is a sudden twist of events, since in the previous series Satoshi and co. will usually head for the Pokemon League right after he has won his eighth gym badge, but this won't be the case for the time being with the start of Best Wishes Season 2.

I'm voicing my opinion that I'm hating it that just for getting caught with the hype of the new game releases the animation studio chooses to overstretch the plot with the current anime by making Satoshi and company taking a detour from their traditional destination.
However, if they're giving a break from and delaying the conventional and formulaic Pokemon League arc, which and when we all already know that Satoshi is going to lose and not becoming the champion, then I welcome this new twist that makes BW Season 2 possible to happen.
Old 2012-07-10, 06:44   Link #146
Destined_Fate

The new season showed some old face in its previews, though I saw no Misty yet they're bringing Dawn of all people back as a main character. It's like they're trolling my childhood...
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 06:46   Link #147
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I've heard that they're not going to show Kasumi in future season... so her chance to appear are always slim in every season Well at least we have Hikari there

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 02:21   Link #148
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ok. Guys. I watched episode ninth to BW season 2, and lots of fans are going to cry knowing that after the end of the Junior Cup Hikari (Dawn) left the show for good; she's traveling to Johto to compete in the Mikuri Cup.

I daresay that out of the returning characters that stay for a while from the old show to the new one, Hikari's stay with the team lasted the longest.

I mean when Kasumi (Misty) returned to Ash and co. for a while in Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation (the Hoenn League) her brief stay only lasted one episode.

When Haruka (May) came back to the old gang in Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl (Sinnoh League) she stayed with the cast for only five consecutive episodes.

Hikari, meanwhile, returned in Pocket Monsters Best Wishes season 2 and remained with Ash and friends for the longest record of 9 consecutive episodes, meaning about two months worth of Pocket Monsters' episodes broadcast.

The only thing odd about Hikari's brief return is that she still wore the same wardrobe, as she did in the Sinnoh League. However, when both Kasumi and Haruka made brief comebacks into the newest shows they were sporting and wearing new clothes.
Old 2012-11-04, 20:03   Link #149
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Giovanni vs Ash

Finally, after 754 episodes (including those that got banned outside Japan, discounting those that didn't air in Japan, and excluding special episodes broadcasts) overall to the entire anime, 96 episodes for both seasons to the Unova League arc, and 12 episodes for Pokemon Best Wishes season 2, Ash finally engages Giovanni in combat.

As expected, everything desired to go well do it yourself, and Giovanni ruthlessly subdued Ash with his tecno-traps to tame Meloetta.

Every Pokemon fan awaited this moment, though those two had already met before in the "MewTwo Returns" special. However, every fan longed to see that confrontation in the mainstream TV series.
Old 2012-11-04, 20:26   Link #150
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Wow, I'm speechless over so many reasons... for starters, I had no freaking idea we have a pokemon thread
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 16:43   Link #151
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Today I saw the conclusion to part two of the Team Rocket's plan to capture Meloetta.
Spoiler:

This episode basically marks the farewell of Meloetta which stayed for thirteen consecutive episodes of Pokemon TV episodes' broadcasts meaning about three months. With this event I speculate that Pokemon Best Wishes season 2 reached its halfway point, and they're a few episodes away for the Unova League to start.

The episode as well confirms that all of TR has gone into a temporarily remission back home, meaning that we wil not get to see anymore of Jesse, James, or Meowth either for the time being or for the remainder of Best Wishes season 2.
Old 2012-11-29, 12:46   Link #152
ShiroiRyu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGW0C...ature=youtu.be

Guys ...
I present you ...
N.
Old 2012-11-29, 13:15   Link #153
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
YES, N!!! I'm glad you're here!
Old 2012-12-02, 11:41   Link #154
Solafighter
Hige

N? Please explain an old veteran, who watched the very first episodes as a kid, what N is.
Old 2012-12-02, 13:41   Link #155
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
N? Please explain an old veteran, who watched the very first episodes as a kid, what N is.
N is an antagonist in the Pokemon Black and White games, who believes that Pokemon and humans should not coexist, Due to this belief, he wishes to seperate Pokemon from their pokemon trainers. Then, black and white will be distinctly clear.
Old 2012-12-02, 15:55   Link #156
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
I read from Serebii.net that in Japan the current Pokemon series, Best Wishes, is going to enter into its new saga or story arc following right after the conclusion of the Unova League arc broadcast, starting on January 17th, 2013. The first episode of the upcoming new arc is tentatively titled, "Episode of N".

As the title suggests, 'N' at long last will debut in the anime adapted from the current Pokemon games generation. With N's introduction is more likely that the whole of Team Plasma will finally appear in the show, as well.

Originally, Team Plasma was meant to appear earlier in the current show's first season clashing with Team Rocket in Best Wishes episodes 24 and 25, however, due to the Tohoku tsunami and earthquakes that hit Japan on March 2011 TV Tokyo station first delayed and finally cancelled indefinitely those two episodes for good; the third instance of Pokemon anime episodes getting banned inside Japan, if one counts the infamous Porygon episode from the very first Pokemon series having its reruns cancelled in Japan as well.

Last edited by Guido; 2012-12-02 at 16:03. Reason: Sorry, my mistake. It's a new story arc not a new season.
Old 2012-12-03, 03:03   Link #157
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

For USA viewers, the latest movie will be aired on next Saturaday, 12/08

kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 05:58   Link #158
sky black swordman

I never thought that Vic Mignogna would do a voice for a pokemon.
Old 2012-12-14, 00:00   Link #159
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 03:47   Link #160
sky black swordman

^ Hmm, So the next movie will be about Genesect ?