AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-22, 22:07   Link #1081
waffler

so how strong is he compared to everyone else and why did he refuse heavens blade? i thought it said that he became heavens blade again
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 22:08   Link #1082
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
wait so that means even nina is stronger than layfon?!?! wtf?!?! i thought he was heavens blade
Haven't kept up to date my friend did you? The story now has progress where Nina may be currently the strongest character in the series. Nina got her powers from fairies who has an agenda of their own. Layfon's only progress is mentally and the only reason why many of us read it now is that Layfon has started to have feelings for Felli. That is it.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-22, 22:12   Link #1083
waffler

holy crap nina is the strongest wtf... i feel like i wanna kill myself ah wat the heck?!?! jeez does that mean shes even stronger than the queen... i hope layfon gets a lot stronger...
Old 2013-01-22, 22:37   Link #1084
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
holy crap nina is the strongest wtf... i feel like i wanna kill myself ah wat the heck?!?! jeez does that mean shes even stronger than the queen... i hope layfon gets a lot stronger...
It is implied that Nina is stronger than the Queen because the author noted that Nina could have taken Leva on her own whereas the Queen needed the assistance from other Heaven Bladers to defect Leva. Nina of course didn't get her strength on her own, the fairies somehow given power to Nina and Nina is following their goals. Layfon is very disappointing as a main character to the point where he is considered a side character. There have been weak protagonists in the light novel, anime, and manga world but at least they progress in some way. It has taken Layon 23 volumes to progress and the only progression is mentally. Layfon still haven't reclaimed the power he lost when he was a heaven blader. Now the author is doing a light novel story after the recent release where readers already suffered multiple short story volumes in a row already. It gives the sense the author has little to progress the story or Layfon.
Old 2013-01-22, 22:46   Link #1085
waffler

so does that mean that the author doesnt care about layfon anymore and layfon isnt gonna get stronger anymore? T.T
Old 2013-01-22, 22:50   Link #1086
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
so does that mean that the author doesnt care about layfon anymore and layfon isnt gonna get stronger anymore? T.T
Well, I don't know what is going on in the author's head so I don't know. Though there are many questions popping up as to why Layfon hasn't progress in power or in character unfortunately. Many have already lost patience and dropped this series for these flaws. The flaws have been there for a long time, at first it was interesting because i didn't follow the formula. Now its getting to the point of just being redundant in the theme. Story is in itself going on nicely, though character development isn't. What truly makes a light novel special is the ability to do both.
Old 2013-01-22, 22:57   Link #1087
waffler

wow if thats true they might as well have made layfon one of those main chars who are weak from the beginning but get stronger hes just getting weaker and weaker :/
Old 2013-01-23, 17:31   Link #1088
veritatis cupitor

can someone please translate this -
頭を打ちすぎて、考えるのがしんどくなってしまったのだ。だから自分の正体を隠すことよりも、ニーナが打ち ひしがれる姿を想像《そうぞう》して、それはだめだと思ってしまった
thanks for the help.
Old 2013-01-24, 13:15   Link #1089
Cloudqw

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritatis cupitor View Post
can someone please translate this -
頭を打ちすぎて、考えるのがしんどくなってしまったのだ。だから自分の正体を隠すことよりも、ニーナが打ち ひしがれる姿を想像《そうぞう》して、それはだめだと思ってしまった
thanks for the help.
Hit your head too much, I think that it had become Shindoku. I've thought than to hide his identity, to "imagine" imagine that Nina is devastated, it's so bad

google

xD
Cloudqw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 13:33   Link #1090
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Hell, Layfon got his character development, although I don't think it's needed because the logic of people in the series is broken already. All Heaven's Blade successors have unique personality that is very flawed by our standard (they're all freaks) and the rest of the characters are as well. Layfon is being bashed simply because he's the MC. But mind you, living among freaks make his behavior so fucking normal...

Nina only got power-up. Seriously, I don't see her to be any better than the rest. She's more of the heroic type than the cynical one, but she has everyone helping (and manipulating) her and I doubt she could do any damn things by herself.

This LN is very annoying, but I seriously can't find the readers trying to gang up Layfon for having personality flaw to be any less annoying.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 22:06   Link #1091
veritatis cupitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudqw View Post
Hit your head too much, I think that it had become Shindoku. I've thought than to hide his identity, to "imagine" imagine that Nina is devastated, it's so bad

google

xD
thanks for the help.

Last edited by veritatis cupitor; 2013-01-24 at 23:43.
veritatis cupitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 22:14   Link #1092
Cloudqw

any signal !!!

23 volume ??????

i know is a side story but i still want to know when it will be released!!!!!
Old 2013-02-07, 22:21   Link #1093
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudqw View Post
any signal !!!

23 volume ??????

i know is a side story but i still want to know when it will be released!!!!!
Volume 23, will be out on 2/20/13

Spoiler for Volume 23 cover:
Old 2013-02-08, 22:39   Link #1094
Cloudqw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Volume 23, will be out on 2/20/13

Spoiler for Volume 23 cover:
thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

claribell cover.... i want to see layfon in cover!!!!!!!
Old 2013-02-09, 02:51   Link #1095
tsunade666

They are just prolonging the ending!!! its full of side stories.
Old 2013-02-15, 07:41   Link #1096
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
They are just prolonging the ending!!! its full of side stories.
and the main subject is Claribell...
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 01:40   Link #1097
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Here is the grand reveal in volume 23: Claribell is really a shoujou manga heroine who has gone way way way too far into 8th grader syndrome.

I was laughing too hard I don't know what's going on anymore. And who would have thought this is all Felli's fault.

To think the author is just trying to prolong the finale, this volume is actually stupidly entertaining.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 21:29   Link #1098
Cloudqw

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Here is the grand reveal in volume 23: Claribell is really a shoujou manga heroine who has gone way way way too far into 8th grader syndrome.

I was laughing too hard I don't know what's going on anymore. And who would have thought this is all Felli's fault.

To think the author is just trying to prolong the finale, this volume is actually stupidly entertaining.
thx for the info!!!

What grade would you give between 1 and 10?
Old 2013-05-31, 13:38   Link #1099
Mytsy

So wait what now,Nina is even stronger than the MC himself.What is going on with this novel?
Mytsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 13:53   Link #1100
Kurohane

Welcome to Animesuki, Mytsy.

@shmaster How is Felli involved with Claribel's 8th grader syndrome?

Tags
fantasy, shounen