AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2011-01-11, 22:20   Link #1441
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

ffff.... Anyway, since it's so much easier to take photos than to scan the bloody thing, I guess I'll just drop doing anything with the second book. Possibly third as well if someone has the book and can scan/take pictures.

I don't want to start scanning, stopping for a bit to deal with the real world, only to come back to someone's done something with a song — it's kind of why I publicly post scans after someone tabs them out. It's a waste of time. And yeah, I'm probably coming off as a huge bitch, but scanning these scorebooks isn't so high on my to-do list.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 22:38   Link #1442
SirSlarty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoha View Post
ffff.... Anyway, since it's so much easier to take photos than to scan the bloody thing, I guess I'll just drop doing anything with the second book. Possibly third as well if someone has the book and can scan/take pictures.

I don't want to start scanning, stopping for a bit to deal with the real world, only to come back to someone's done something with a song — it's kind of why I publicly post scans after someone tabs them out. It's a waste of time. And yeah, I'm probably coming off as a huge bitch, but scanning these scorebooks isn't so high on my to-do list.
It's quite alright. Real life takes priority. I have nothing better to do right now myself and I just want to help out.

To be fair, scanning the books itself is a bitch. I don't want to hurt my precious books! Bending them back and such.
SirSlarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 23:48   Link #1443
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
Um, we have a GP5 with the guitars and bass, but that's it. If someone has the scans, I can finish it up, actually.
I'm working on it right now, but I'm only done up to Chorus 1 and completed up to Chorus 2 for Bass Drums and Percussion. It probably won't be done for another 2-3 week due to my schedule so if you'd like to continue it, you may. However I do my tabbing a little differently than most people on here.
Also, what I'd like to do with the ones that we have is to add the vocals to the ones we currently have as well as the lyrics to make it more complete. If someone wants to check them and complete them that'd be great.
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 01:16   Link #1444
trenton_dawn
Silt

I can go back and try taking a look after I finish with this song. I'm intimidated by all the synths, ha ha
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 06:38   Link #1445
MagnaDrake
iAmAwesome

Yay Bananoha is back~ Gimme Ai Kotoba plz
MagnaDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 10:27   Link #1446
Vicente

I need tabs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byHMv...eature=related (There is in test form- http://www.mediafire.com/?yh7tvsg9q2xy211)
and fude Pen YuiAzu version
If you are available please let us know.

Last edited by Vicente; 2012-09-15 at 03:04.
Vicente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 22:04   Link #1447
SirSlarty

Hey all, I have Prologue done complete with vocals and lyrics.
Old 2011-01-12, 22:56   Link #1448
Blak

Hi guys
Just wanted to say thanks for these awesome tablatures

Last edited by Blak; 2011-01-12 at 23:14.
Blak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 00:28   Link #1449
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSlarty View Post
Hey all, I have Prologue done complete with vocals and lyrics.
Something screwed up with the lyrics, but I'll fix that for you. And while I'm at it, does anyone actually use the tableture for the synths and piano parts? If you do then I'll start keeping thoes viewable (and for those who know how to work viewable tabs or score, you can fix that yourself I hope)
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 01:48   Link #1450
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAndy94 View Post
And while I'm at it, does anyone actually use the tableture for the synths and piano parts? If you do then I'll start keeping thoes viewable (and for those who know how to work viewable tabs or score, you can fix that yourself I hope)
I was wondering about that myself. I occasionally use them. I'm actually reworking my synth and vocal parts of Girly Storm so that they will make more sense if you were to play them on guitar.
Old 2011-01-13, 01:51   Link #1451
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
I was wondering about that myself. I occasionally use them. I'm actually reworking my synth and vocal parts of Girly Storm so that they will make more sense if you were to play them on guitar.
*raises hand* As a guitarist and (re-learning) pianist, I definitely use them for both guitar and synth parts. In my opinion, vocal parts aren't really needed in tablature, because singing does not require tabs if you know the song.
Old 2011-01-13, 04:32   Link #1452
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

it's nice to see this thread active again. thanks for the updates guys.

well, i hope i can contribute (but then again i can't).

oh yeah, is it me or is the gtp file of Sunday Siesta crashes about 10 seconds after playing it on Guitar Pro? it kept on getting some notifications in french or something. maybe because it came from tuxguitar maybe?

so is that possible, that a file saved by tuxguitar in GTP format can have errors when played in Guitar Pro? or is it just in the hardware.

oh yeah, really great tabbing guys. thanks.
Old 2011-01-13, 04:38   Link #1453
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

My Sunday Siesta file works quite well (there are a couple sounds which sound kind of off, but I can easily transpose it to the correct notes).

However, I'm on Guitar Pro 6, so I don't know if that makes a difference. A big thanks from me as well to everyone who tabs these songs
Old 2011-01-13, 09:50   Link #1454
SirSlarty

What about the lyrics were screwed up? Just curious so I can make sure not to make that mistake (assuming it's a typo?)

Using TuxGuitar, I was worried if the the synths and everything export into Guitar Pro files properly. Should I just save the .tg files?

And for synths and piano parts, is there a proper way to tab out synths? If Tux Guitar has that feature, I can't seem to find it. Like for the piano parts, I don't see where I can get the treble/bass split clefs.
Old 2011-01-13, 10:45   Link #1455
Bolt237

By the way, I'm still alive and ready to tab whatever. The photos look good, I'm ok with them as replacements for scans.

Quote:
And for synths and piano parts, is there a proper way to tab out synths? If Tux Guitar has that feature, I can't seem to find it. Like for the piano parts, I don't see where I can get the treble/bass split clefs.
No, they don't have support for the grand clef... But you can put them in separate tracks, or as different voices on the same track (Not if they're different clefs, though, unless you want to do some transcribing.)
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 16:15   Link #1456
trenton_dawn
Silt

About Sunday Siesta, GP5 is really touchy about the weirdest things. As far as I can tell, the issue comes up every time you reach a bar where the track has a note at or above the 20th fret (or if you click on the percussion tracks). You can kind of fix this by exporting to MIDI and then back again, but it makes a mess of some of the stuff, unfortunately.

Anyway, I've uploaded a new Girly Storm Shissou Stick Ver. 2 GP5. I rearranged the synth tablature to make more sense if you were to play it on guitar. In addition, I fixed the key signature in order to eliminate the absolute nightmare of accidentals that characterized my first version.
Old 2011-01-14, 00:12   Link #1457
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
To be fair, scanning the books itself is a bitch. I don't want to hurt my precious books! Bending them back and such.
I don't mind that I'm bending them. I mean, it's the most I'd be using them since they'd be collecting dust otherwise.

S'more like, d'oh, should have waited and got the books in Japan to save me money from shipping instead of importing to possibly help you guys out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaDrake View Post
Yay Bananoha is back~ Gimme Ai Kotoba plz
The dood taking photos can take care of that for you unless, for some bizarre reason, you want scans and not someone tabbing the thing out entirely. I guess I could understand someone wanting to translate the blurbs at the very beginning of each tab. Easier to use a program like SmartOCR with a scan than pictures if you have trouble with kanji.

But yeah, since no one's said anything, not going to do anything with the third book. Was fun helping you guys out. Take care~

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 07:10   Link #1458
phoenixnumber1

Would it be possible to post scans of band scores on this thread instead of just tabs? I'd like to use them for my currently-non-existent-but-hopefully-soon-to-form band, and while I can get guitar tabs, etc, the whole score including keyboard part (which is otherwise impossible to find music for) would be preferred. Thanks in advance...

(am new to this forum, thanks also for previous scores!)
phoenixnumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 10:18   Link #1459
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixnumber1 View Post
Would it be possible to post scans of band scores on this thread instead of just tabs? I'd like to use them for my currently-non-existent-but-hopefully-soon-to-form band, and while I can get guitar tabs, etc, the whole score including keyboard part (which is otherwise impossible to find music for) would be preferred. Thanks in advance...

it is forbidden from the forum rules. Everything that's official have to be send by PM to the guy who wants it
Old 2011-01-14, 16:13   Link #1460
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixnumber1 View Post

Guitar Pro scores have sheet music for non-guitar instruments, including keyboard.

Also, I want to thank Bananoha a TON for all the invaluable scanning work. Like, seriously, we owe you a bunch. (and would I be a bad person to couple that thanks with a request for Houkago Tea Time? D: )