AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-08-01, 09:56   Link #181
PhiLLaY

Talking please help me unknown anime title

hello every one

i need your help, i watched this old school anime long long time about in fact it was about 15 years ago, it was about japanese baseball the main character was a pitcher from a tokyo team and yeah its like captiain tsubasa but baseball version, it was japanese cartoon, and i'vebeen looking everywhere for the title that matches the description that i remember but havent found it please tell me if you know thanks in advance
PhiLLaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 00:00   Link #182
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

"H2"?
"Touch"?
"Dokaben"?
"Kyojin no Hoshi"?
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 12:19   Link #183
Kensuke

I saw this sport related animation in 80's, and I apologize that I don't remember much. It was about a girl who was good runner. A man saw her running while he was hunting and desided to find her and to offer coaching her to be a professional athlete (or something like that).
If I remember correctly there was some kind of mix up with her brother, so that the coaches first tought that she was her brother.

That's about all I can remember, I'm not even sure that this is anime (and not an cartoon)...
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 01:46   Link #184
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Spoiler:
Anyone knows where to find 'GunBlazeWest' manga scans?(*Translated into eng. ones*)
EDIT:I realized that this post should really belong to the 'Manga' forums.Sorry.
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 10:00   Link #185
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
what animes are this?? there's some robot battle or so..can't remeber much since i saw them some time ago..1 started with ma-something and another pat-??
Angela Sanctisstessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 10:30   Link #186
Izzy
Corrupted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka
Spoiler:
Anyone knows where to find 'GunBlazeWest' manga scans?(*Translated into eng. ones*)
EDIT:I realized that this post should really belong to the 'Manga' forums.Sorry.
it can be found here

http://www.mangacity.net/main.php?page=gunblaze

but unfortunately, the dropped the project and there the only ones tranlating the manga
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 18:14   Link #187
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Sanctisstessa
what animes are this?? there's some robot battle or so..can't remeber much since i saw them some time ago..1 started with ma-something and another pat-??
That's about the most minimal description I've ever seen.

Even though, they are (probably):

Majinger Z

and

Patlabor
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 21:26   Link #188
The Yellow Dwarf

I need some help with two anime both are probably done in the late 70's - early 80's :

1. a blonde girl who goes arround selling flower seeds(?). She has a pendant thing that can help her transform (or something like that), and she's also chasing after a flower-seller guy(?).

2. A boy/girl (can't remember) wanders in an 18/19th century Europe looking for his/her dad with an old street performer, his two dogs, a cat(?) and a monkey ?

To be honest I don't even know if they are Japanese in origin. If anybody has an info that'd be much appreciated.
The Yellow Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 04:48   Link #189
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dwarf
I need some help with two anime both are probably done in the late 70's - early 80's :

1. a blonde girl who goes arround selling flower seeds(?). She has a pendant thing that can help her transform (or something like that), and she's also chasing after a flower-seller guy(?).

2. A boy/girl (can't remember) wanders in an 18/19th century Europe looking for his/her dad with an old street performer, his two dogs, a cat(?) and a monkey ?

To be honest I don't even know if they are Japanese in origin. If anybody has an info that'd be much appreciated.
The second one is based on a book by Hector Malot. I think the english title is something like: Remi, the nobody's boy.
Old 2004-08-04, 05:58   Link #190
SleeplessHeart
Sakuya - Rosa Tsukkomi

yes, it is surely Remi, the nobody's boy. It was shown in many western countries' TV stations in 1990s.

The first one, I am not so sure. But if you watched it on TV , one of magical girls who uses pendant for transformation is Minky Momo, better known as Magical Princess Gigi
SleeplessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 08:34   Link #191
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
That's about the most minimal description I've ever seen.

Even though, they are (probably):

Majinger Z

and

Patlabor
thanks..but the one i was looking for was marcross...*finally found out when i asked my friend about a robot battle*
Angela Sanctisstessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 11:14   Link #192
The Yellow Dwarf

Thanks, a_nevels666 and SleeplessHeart. I saw a screenshot and the second one is Remi (the monkey really stood out). The first one (I am actually not too sure if she "transforms") is not Magical Princess Gigi though, I think flowers were the main theme. Anyways, thanks for the help.
Old 2004-08-04, 11:19   Link #193
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dwarf
Thanks, a_nevels666 and SleeplessHeart. I saw a screenshot and the second one is Remi (the monkey really stood out). The first one (I am actually not too sure if she "transforms") is not Magical Princess Gigi though, I think flowers were the main theme. Anyways, thanks for the help.
Is it Pastel Yumi? Mahou no Idol Pastel Yumi. Did the little girl have red/brown/orange hair?

ARGGH, no, It has to be Angel, a magical girl series that was broadcast in the early 80's on HBO. The original title was Hana no Ko LunLun. Sorry!

http://www.henshin.anime-myth.com/lunlun.html

This was the first magical girl series to ever hit the states.

Last edited by mayukhers112; 2004-08-04 at 12:02.
mayukhers112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 17:54   Link #194
The Yellow Dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayukhers112
ARGGH, no, It has to be Angel, a magical girl series that was broadcast in the early 80's on HBO. The original title was Hana no Ko LunLun. Sorry!

http://www.henshin.anime-myth.com/lunlun.html

This was the first magical girl series to ever hit the states.
Thank you! I knew flower was the main theme.
Old 2004-08-09, 11:20   Link #195
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

No Problem.

Ok, I don't know much about anime at ALL, so I'm counting on someone to please tell me which series these cels are from.

http://marie_vega.tripod.com/celsmisc/MISCS03.JPG

and
http://marie_vega.tripod.com/celsmisc/misc04.jpg
http://marie_vega.tripod.com/celsmisc/misc05.jpg

Ok, I think these are from two different series, and the site descriptions on http://marie_vega.tripod.com/celsmisc/misc01.htm read:

for the 3rd one:

Series:
Unknown

Character:
Unknown

Comments:
This is from an early Magical Girl series uhm... Something Tai something. ::sigh:: I can't quite remember and I'm not quite sure how to look it up. Anyway, I had been eyeing the cel for awhile and it kept growing on me so, I bought it!

for the 4th and 5th:
Series:
Unknown

Character:
Unknown

Comments:
It's the 5th General, Cutezite! Uhm, now this is just lazy. I know he's from one of the more modern magical girl series but I can't think if it's Minky Momo or what^^;;

Comments:
From the same show and... maybe the same character? Insanely cute, isn't he? I just love the little pumpkin^_^

Thank you! I hope you can solve this, kj1980!

mayukhers112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 19:36   Link #196
deadguy

Ok, I have no idea what this is, but it looks damn cool - any ideas?

unknown anime
deadguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 04:15   Link #197
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadguy
Ok, I have no idea what this is, but it looks damn cool - any ideas?

unknown anime
I think that's from the game Guilty Gear. (or one of it's sequels anyway)
Old 2004-08-11, 19:47   Link #198
deadguy

Oh, you're absolutely right - it turns out that she's Jam Kuradoberi from Guity Gear X2. Thanks!
deadguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 04:33   Link #199
tsurumaru
I refuse to die dammit!

kj1980 - I need your help again

When I was in Japan 2000/2001 I remember watching a fairly mad series that I confused with Trouble Chocolate (which was also on whilst I was there and is based in a school) It featured the usual mix of highschool kids (with obligatory cross dressing), midget-women-in-large-breasted-women-psuedo-mech-body-suits (think GITS 2), "Furry" aliens ala Bucky O'Hare (I think these were good guys), and low level mech (no giant robots as far as I can remember) oh yeah and in the final/penultimate episode the heroine was about to be married off to some evil guy. If its any help the series' spaceships were displayed using CGI (but early CGI so it didn't quite blend into the series like modern CGI use tends to)

It seemed like quite an entertaining series on the whole as mad series go, but then I only understood about 5% of the actual plot line or conversations.

I'm curious as to what the hell this was and what its current licensing status is (probably unlicensed ).

Hmm not much to go on I know, but you seem to like a challenge........
tsurumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-15, 20:30   Link #200
reikoku

Send a message via AIM to reikoku Send a message via MSN to reikoku
recent anime, i think....

hi
wonder if anyone could lend me a helpful hand..
the anime i want to find is more recent than old, i think.
its the one with this student girl, the girl in Kamui4356's siggy.
it looks like a really interesting anime, if only i knew what it wasy! i've only seen her make apperances in some music video's a friend had. please help! i will be eternally greatefull!
reikoku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel