AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-01, 10:11   Link #61
Joe_fh

I want to read it >.<
Aside from that I'm quite surprised the fight between Prissy and Clare actually happens.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:11   Link #62
Newhope

I doubt it was the rods that did that damage the holes are to small.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:11   Link #63
Gooral
Banned

I wonder how come Clare came back to her human form so easily? Maybe Galatea did came and brought her back (doubtful) or maybe Rafaela's/Teresa's consciousness made her to stop. I doubt that someone can be unawakened just by being severely injured.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:12   Link #64
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
What honestly do you expect to happen after all that's happened?

The odds of Claire fully awakening are at an all-time-high right now, but I honestly can't see that happening. Neither can I see either of them dying.

Hah! Well that settles the question of which is more important to her. No surprise there.
I suspect the Hell Cats will intervene. I always assumed that if Priscilla is going to die in the next few chapters, it would have to be a tag team of Awakened Claire and the Destroyer.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:13   Link #65
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
I wonder how come Clare came back to her human form so easily? Maybe Galatea did came and brought her back (doubtful) or maybe Rafaela's/Teresa's consciousness made her to stop.
You know, I never gave it much thought, but Claire's suppresion abilities have probably increased a whole lot thanks to Rafaela.

Quote:
I suspect the Hell Cats will intervene. I always assumed that if Priscilla is going to die in the next few chapters, it would have to be a tag team of Awakened Claire and the Destroyer.
Tag team? You mean Raciella and Claire joining forces?

Meh, I used to think that way back when, but ever since we learned she doesn't really have a mind of her own, I gave it up. She doesn't also seem to have a human form either.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:16   Link #66
haegar
mangaviking

to me the one big question is... how can prissy be so damn strong and yet hold back... what the hell is her motivation... I mean taking what she did to the hellcats and riful... why so gentle?
Old 2010-02-01, 10:17   Link #67
Newhope

It's the reason I said Claire looks like she can use Queen of blades mode at will now it looks like she doesn't need someone to pull her back now.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:17   Link #68
Nixl

Quote:

Tag team? You mean Raciella and Claire joining forces?

Meh, I used to think that way back when, but ever since we learned she doesn't really have a mind of her own, I gave it up. She doesn't also seem to have a human form either.
Pardon I didn't mean it literally, as in Claire and the Destroyer make a deal, rather they both focus on Priscilla. I do think the hellcats will still attack Helen and Deneve, but the PrisvsClaire fight will eventually move to the base of the destroyer. Priscilla and the Destroyer fight more directly, while Claire tries to attack Priscilla at every chance.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:18   Link #69
Ryuken
Claymore #01

It's hard to wait for Onemanga, but I guess it will have to do.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:18   Link #70
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
It's the reason I said Claire looks like she can use Queen of blades mode at will now it looks like she doesn't need someone to pull her back now.
Well i might be wrong in my initial enthusiasm about the thing being out... but I rly rly think she wasn't pulled back..and didn't need to be pulled back, becuase she was, quite literally "cut back" by prissy in an instant ...
Old 2010-02-01, 10:19   Link #71
Joe_fh

At one point I was certain Clare and Rufil along with the present ghosts will fight the Destroyer but than a lot of other things happened and that theory went to hell.

The way I see it there's no chance of the Destroyer joining forces with anyone. Maybe even Prissy will have a though time fighting it though since...well it's vasically an image of pure destruction without even a hint of humanity and also it has the form of the twin godesses. I mean that's got to mean something big. Even if it's not logical that it's stronger than Prissy and from what we've seen her doing the last few chapters I still think there's something really big that we have yet to see
Old 2010-02-01, 10:20   Link #72
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
Pardon I didn't mean it literally, as in Claire and the Destroyer make a deal, rather they both focus on Priscilla. I do think the hellcats will still attack Helen and Deneve, but the PrisvsClaire fight will eventually move to the base of the destroyer. Priscilla and the Destroyer fight more directly, while Claire tries to attack Priscilla at every chance.
Oh I see....well, that's assuming Priscilla's goal is the Destroyer, which we don't know yet. If it is, she sure is wasting her time when she can just fly there.

It's like you said Haeger, what is she trying to achieve: I was hoping we'd get more insight this chapter, but I guess it's another month until we know .

Heh, I used to, even more briefly, think the same thing Joe. However, their were just too many bad reasons over good reasons, of Riful making an alliance with the Ghosts. Just wasn't gonna happen
Old 2010-02-01, 10:21   Link #73
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
From the text, I don't think it's Clare being able to turn back at will as much as not caring if she turns back at all.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:21   Link #74
Arkham
Stoned Assasin

lol so many users!
Old 2010-02-01, 10:22   Link #75
Weils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened View Post
What is the name of this chapter? It looks like Claymores graves with the swords implanted in the ground. Does that mean one of the ghost will die?
The name of the chapter is called "Meeting with the Bitter Enemy" (仇敵邂逅). With Helen and Deneve still within range of Clare and Priscilla's battle, it's too tough to tell. Cynthia and Yuma, not in this chapter but hope they both turn out fine. Miria and the rest...when are they coming?
Old 2010-02-01, 10:23   Link #76
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
lol so many users!
Hah, that's every month...give it another day, and it'll be back to the same handful of crazies it always is

Shoot, the number is dwindling already

Well, at least Yuma didn't die, we were worried about that
Old 2010-02-01, 10:24   Link #77
Nixl

The one thing I hope for in the coming days is a Page 30 with color.

Edit: I feel as though Claire's awakened form is going to look really strange unless there are more changes to come (to the arms and legs). The feet and the left-arm blades look like two different styles (not talking about Irene's arm).
Old 2010-02-01, 10:25   Link #78
Joe_fh

That's because you guys talk so much I usually can't keep up
Old 2010-02-01, 10:25   Link #79
Gooral
Banned

Did Priscilla destroy one of the Hellcats with her fingers or did Helen throw a rock at her? And Helen has an amazing range of attacks with her sword BTW.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:27   Link #80
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
It's like you said Haeger, what is she trying to achieve: I was hoping we'd get more insight this chapter, but I guess it's another month until we know .
dunno lets wait for a translation...there might be something useful in what prissy talks about along the way ...

anyway, my personal gut feeling theory with no backup whatesoever:

we've seen a lot of characters level up ... recent chapters would indicate prissy leveld up... and I don't mean her ridicolous strength but her mind:

so far she was either psycho or retarded to child-form. as she is now, she seems to be in full command of her AB powers and is lucid along the way. She dispatched the beth hellcat and riful without blinking, yet she restrains herself from cutting down clare, helen and deneve despite their hostile intentions.

my take on that: she must have regained her memories and a sense of self. maybe she knows how she herself decimated the north while on rampage years back. she seems on a course to anihilate anything strong that poses a threat. maybe the ghost don't qualify as such because she recognizes them to be still closer to human than to monster.

well that's just me speculating wildly without even waiting for a translation ...
Closed Thread