AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross

Notices

Old 2010-11-03, 10:03   Link #121
Lancel

Maybe if she wanted to manipulate Sheryl in some way, though at that stage in the series she seemed prone to letting Sheryl do her own thing. It depends on what she stands to gain from doing so, though the most I can think of would be if Sheryl made her feel guilty that her shot surprised him and caused him to do that, which caused the wound to open up. Hard to say. She may not show her at all.
Lancel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 10:25   Link #122
John117xCortana

How guilty would Shery feel if she found out ?

Would she respect his resolve to 'get the job done' despite his unfavorable condition ?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 10:29   Link #123
Lancel

Pretty guilty I suspect, enough to apologize for it and ask how he is. She'd feel guilty for him being hurt as well as how it could have jeopardized her show.
Old 2010-11-03, 11:07   Link #124
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancel View Post
Pretty guilty I suspect, enough to apologize for it and ask how he is. She'd feel guilty for him being hurt as well as how it could have jeopardized her show.
Even though he was hurt he didn't let it jeopardize her show.

What would make her decide to stalk him for a while ? I mean lets say during ep 3 when he was with them inside the shelter he made some vague comment about her past. After that when she was in her hotel room taking a bath and remembering about the ear ring she looked out the window and saw Ben walking down the street heading somewhere even though it was midnight and everyones asleep. Would she decide to stalk him and find some blackmail material ?
Old 2010-11-03, 11:15   Link #125
Lancel

More I mean she'd feel bad that what she did could have jeopardized her show. She'd probably be kicking herself for not being very professional. I'd say it'd be pretty clear she'd want her earring back, but she might try to sneak around a bit if he was acting suspicious and she got curious. I don't know if she'd intentionally go off looking for blackmail material, but if she did stumble across it...
Old 2010-11-03, 11:40   Link #126
John117xCortana

I'm thinking she 'stumbles' into the hangar where Ben keeps his Stealth Wyvren. Sheryl would recognize it as the VF that saved her life a while back when the Vajra first attacked.
Old 2010-11-03, 13:45   Link #127
Lancel

Could work, does it have a unique paint job?
Old 2010-11-05, 09:38   Link #128
John117xCortana

Same as the Wyvren pic a couple pages back. Except for the blue lines at the edges it's full black.

Anyway, after realizing it's the VF that saved her a while back Ben scares the hell out of her by sneaking in behind her and asks "What are you doing stalking me ?" After calming down she then says how she doesn't like how he's been making subtle hnts about knowing personal things about her that only she knows and has not told anyone else. Like how she hated living on Macross Galaxy. And she says that if he doesn't keep her secret a secret she'll let everyone know about Ben's other job and his mysterious Valkyrie. Ben then raised his right eyebrow, takes out his Macross version of an Ipod and projects the video recording of her sleeping on the Galaxy Starliner and her sleeptalking about strawberry pies. Ben then closes the video hologram projection and says "Theres plenty more where that came from. And between me having a mysterious VF locked away in someplace on somewhere on the Frontier while getting through all the security and you having a habit of sleeptalking about strawberry pies I think we both know which one the press would find more juicier and more believable."
Old 2010-11-05, 09:57   Link #129
Lancel

Wait, so she's going to blackmail him into not revealing private details of her life and he's going to counter blackmail her with... private details of her life?
Old 2010-11-05, 15:35   Link #130
John117xCortana

Pretty much. He's basically saying "If you put me down I'm taking you with me. Besides, I've got physical evidence. You don't.". Besides, which one do you think the press would believe more ?

She doesn't know how knows that much about her private life. She only got suspicious of him after he vaguely mentioned about her hating living in Macross Galaxy.
Old 2010-11-05, 16:17   Link #131
Lancel

Yes but... why? I mean she wasn't going to reveal anything unless he revealed anything about her personal life anyway. The only way this makes sense is if he has some very specific information involving her private life that would benefit him in some way to use at some point even though it might get out to the public, in which case he'd be able to keep her from coming out with his secret since he could put out all of it. Even still he risks something with her knowing where the hangar is, it wouldn't necessarily just be her word. Even if moved that's going to be a good amount of heavy equipment, it could leave a trail.
Old 2010-11-05, 16:27   Link #132
John117xCortana

Yes. But Sheryl doesn't know that he isn't going to reveal anything about her personal life to the general public now does she ? And Ben doesn't really know if Sheryl is going to reveal his secret. This way it would be a MAD situation.

Ben is basically saying "I don't havethe intention of spilling your secrets to everyone. But if you reveal my secret I will 'accidentally' press the send button on my Ipod and send your secrets to everyone. I wonder which secret will they find juicier ?"

Anyway, Sheryl would pretty much be dumbstruck at how he got that piece of her sleeptalking right ?

Last edited by John117xCortana; 2010-11-06 at 07:32.
Old 2010-11-06, 08:30   Link #133
charles88

Yes,I think.By the way i wont be posted question for awhile as i hope can allow you full 100% concentration on your Macross Frontier fic as im looking forward to see Macross Frontier that is good and action pack.Hope you will post your first chapter fic!

Good luck with your fic!
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 08:39   Link #134
John117xCortana

Thank you.
Old 2010-11-06, 19:36   Link #135
Lancel

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Yes. But Sheryl doesn't know that he isn't going to reveal anything about her personal life to the general public now does she ? And Ben doesn't really know if Sheryl is going to reveal his secret. This way it would be a MAD situation.

Ben is basically saying "I don't havethe intention of spilling your secrets to everyone. But if you reveal my secret I will 'accidentally' press the send button on my Ipod and send your secrets to everyone. I wonder which secret will they find juicier ?"

Anyway, Sheryl would pretty much be dumbstruck at how he got that piece of her sleeptalking right ?
Mostly yeah, but you can probably expect a pissed off Sheryl talking to Grace about it...
Old 2010-11-07, 02:39   Link #136
John117xCortana

Quote:
Mostly yeah, but you can probably expect a pissed off Sheryl talking to Grace about it...
She would ?

I thought she would be scared on how that guy found out about her habit ?
Old 2010-11-07, 09:52   Link #137
Lancel

That's precisely why she'd talk to Grace, she wouldn't know how he got anything, she wouldn't even know if he wasn't still spying on her, the paranoia would get to anyone. Sheryl doesn't seem the type to stick her head in the sand and ignore a problem. At that point she could assume he's watching her every step and she doesn't know why, but he's already threatened to send it to every tabloid so the least she could do is make sure he won't get any more.

Now how much she tells Grace, that would be an interesting question.
Old 2010-11-08, 02:35   Link #138
John117xCortana

Quote:
That's precisely why she'd talk to Grace, she wouldn't know how he got anything, she wouldn't even know if he wasn't still spying on her, the paranoia would get to anyone. Sheryl doesn't seem the type to stick her head in the sand and ignore a problem. At that point she could assume he's watching her every step and she doesn't know why, but he's already threatened to send it to every tabloid so the least she could do is make sure he won't get any more.

Now how much she tells Grace, that would be an interesting question.
Would Ozma and Mikhail be the ones who would notice that there is more to Ben than meets the eye ?
Old 2010-11-08, 04:58   Link #139
charles88

Yes,since they are most prepestive of the bunch as int he series,Ozma is the first one suspect Brera and Leon and Mikhail also suspectt on Luca and Sheryl as well.

By the way how many % completion on your first chapter?
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 05:02   Link #140
John117xCortana

First three are done. Just trying to do the fourth one but I'm not sure how to do it. I need co authors...