AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-11, 14:57   Link #481
Arm
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Is anyone subbing Nabari no Ou DATS released the PV so is it safe to assume they are subbing it ?
http://www.fansubwiki.com/Who_Subs_What:_SPRING_2008
Old 2008-04-11, 16:44   Link #482
False Dawn
Florsheim Monster
*Fansubber

Seriously guys, wait for series to air (and allow ample subbing time) before asking these questions. Most new series do get subbed - this thread is more useful as a "this show died, is anyone still planning to sub it?"

Use the wiki for finding out about new series' subs.
Old 2008-04-12, 03:08   Link #483
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroku View Post
We were unable to find a translator that can do weekly releases :/
Thanks for the Update appreciate it : )
Old 2008-04-14, 16:51   Link #484
Fazeshot
GAINAXヲタ

Has any of the sukeban deka live action tv show been subbed?

I was wondering because I can't seem to find it besides cheap Hong Kong Subbed Dvds. And if not me and a friend wanna put together a group to sub this wonderful series. Any info would be greatly appreciated
Old 2008-04-16, 20:55   Link #485
ojamajobrittany

Will anyone fansub

I would like to see the 1992 series Oyayubi Hime Monogatari (A Thumbelina Story) Fansubbed. Will anyone do it!
Old 2008-04-17, 10:37   Link #486
CaffinatedCrush

Is anyone else going to pick up where Arienai left off with subbing Yes! Pretty Cure 5?
It looks like they've disappeared from the planet, after they said that they were still going to be subbing Precure in Jan. I really want to see the rest of the season, and then of course Yes! Pretty Cure GOGO!, but it's not looking like it'll happen until I actually am able to learn Japanese so I can get the raws.

Please, someone? Dx
Old 2008-04-17, 11:01   Link #487
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffinatedCrush View Post
Is anyone else going to pick up where Arienai left off with subbing Yes! Pretty Cure 5?
It looks like they've disappeared from the planet, after they said that they were still going to be subbing Precure in Jan. I really want to see the rest of the season, and then of course Yes! Pretty Cure GOGO!, but it's not looking like it'll happen until I actually am able to learn Japanese so I can get the raws.

Please, someone? Dx
Quarkboy is in Japan right now so you probably won't see anything from Arienai for a while. Quite frankly, I don't know anyone who has the patience to sub mahou shoujo shows besides him lol.
Old 2008-06-24, 21:51   Link #488
Oyajitchi
Giroro's Bestest nakama

Kinnikuman

Sorry for bumping this thread big time but I wish to see this anime as well subbed, or at least some RAWS to watch.
With the fully poseable action figures coming out this month "possibly", I think that anime could be a HIT!

Too bad 4kids liscened Kinnikuman Nisei...I only saw two episodes of the Japanese version and boy is it awesome! The dub wasn't half bad either...well sure it was "bad", but it was enjoyable!

Also I would like to see the Kinnikuman manga scanlated! I LOOOOVEEE~ Kinnikuman!

M-U-S-C-L-E MUSCLE!

Last edited by xris; 2008-06-25 at 02:34.
Old 2008-06-26, 14:49   Link #489
Tofusensei

Send a message via AIM to Tofusensei
Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
Quarkboy is in Japan right now so you probably won't see anything from Arienai for a while. Quite frankly, I don't know anyone who has the patience to sub mahou shoujo shows besides him lol.
Hey, we subbed 52 episodes of Creamy Mami D;

However, I do believe Toei has plans to eventually put Pretty Cure up online. It's doubtful it'll bring in enough revenue to justify 5 seasons, though. But who knows!

-Tofu
Old 2008-07-08, 22:09   Link #490
killbethy

Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo

Does anyone know if any groups will be subtitiling this series (Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo)?
Old 2008-07-08, 23:01   Link #491
SinsI

http://www.fansubwiki.com/Who_Subs_What:_SUMMER_2008
Old 2008-07-10, 12:08   Link #492
neothe0ne

Well, I'm not sure what happened to Yakuza-subs (some kind of split), so I'm not sure if Kamen no Maid guy is still being worked on by anyone. If not, it'd be really nice if someone could finish the last 4 or whatever episodes of the season...
Old 2008-07-11, 03:35   Link #493
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofusensei View Post
Hey, we subbed 52 episodes of Creamy Mami D;

However, I do believe Toei has plans to eventually put Pretty Cure up online. It's doubtful it'll bring in enough revenue to justify 5 seasons, though. But who knows!

-Tofu
I still don't get how you sat through 52 epis of creamy mami tofu, ;x.
Old 2008-07-22, 06:21   Link #494
anime_layer
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to anime_layer
Now with the 2007 winner of the Animax Taisho getting a release from two groups, is someone going to take pity on the gaping hole of the 2005 winner and sub Lily, Frogs and Little Brother? ^^

I would really appreciate if anyone would sub this series. I like the fresh wind of the Animax Taisho and look forward to see the 2005 winner.

There should be raws around. I've got a 200mb wmv version if anyone is interested.
Old 2008-07-22, 06:43   Link #495
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_layer View Post
Now with the 2007 winner of the Animax Taisho getting a release from two groups, is someone going to take pity on the gaping hole of the 2005 winner and sub Lily, Frogs and Little Brother? ^^

I would really appreciate if anyone would sub this series. I like the fresh wind of the Animax Taisho and look forward to see the 2005 winner.

There should be raws around. I've got a 200mb wmv version if anyone is interested.
I'd have to watch it first, but if I like it I can possibly get it subbed. PM me on rizon, same nick.
Old 2008-07-23, 23:09   Link #496
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Sounds interesting... watching it on YouTube, and I kinda like it.

I'm Scipio on Rizon... send me a PM with the raw?

(getfresh, if you have an interested TL, maybe wanna joint?)
Old 2008-09-08, 23:55   Link #497
Daggett

Does someone like to sub Nippon Animation's Porfy no Nagai Tabi? I waited for this show since its announcement but seemingly I was the only one to do so. Or rather the only one with difficulties understanding Japanese.

But the show looks nice and could be one of the better shows from Nippon Animation, so I would really appreciate it, if any group subbed it.
Old 2008-09-11, 04:35   Link #498
Tofusensei

Send a message via AIM to Tofusensei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daggett View Post
Does someone like to sub Nippon Animation's Porfy no Nagai Tabi? I waited for this show since its announcement but seemingly I was the only one to do so. Or rather the only one with difficulties understanding Japanese.

But the show looks nice and could be one of the better shows from Nippon Animation, so I would really appreciate it, if any group subbed it.
I honestly think no fansubbers have touched it because of the name "Porfy". I'm not kidding.

-Tofu
Old 2008-09-11, 10:15   Link #499
False Dawn
Florsheim Monster
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofusensei View Post
I honestly think no fansubbers have touched it because of the name "Porfy".

Maybe it's short for Porfiry - in which case, we subbers are being very shortsighted
Old 2008-09-12, 10:58   Link #500
lborl

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_layer View Post

Anyone have any update on this? I'd really like to see it too.

I'd love to sub it myself but the only Japanese I know is "konnichiwa", "arigato" and "daijobu". Oh, and "moshi moshi" I suppose. I probably wouldn't get very far
Closed Thread