AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-28, 20:30   Link #12401
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

yes her, i thought she was cute.
Old 2009-11-28, 20:54   Link #12402
Johnny
Working the bags...

Cousins are fair game, and she was blushing when Tsukune was carrying her that one time. But she looks too much like Tsukune for my taste...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 20:59   Link #12403
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
But she looks too much like Tsukune for my taste...
I was gonna say the same thing
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 22:21   Link #12404
Xagzan

I didn't really notice if she looked like him. I just thought she was cute.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 22:36   Link #12405
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
That's probably the whole reason she even bothered to try and find him. She had some romantic interest in him, and then to see that he's already got a harem of girls at his new school, even if they are youkai, probably crushed her resolve on that.
Old 2009-11-28, 23:44   Link #12406
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Yes, there's a fairly big difference in many parts of the dialog. Sometimes you'll notice details missing from time to time. Seems they like to subtract more than they add.
Really? That's disappointing. Well, I would buy it to support the author alone. But only if they do a box set or if I find it on sale. Buying them individually is expensive and its hard to buy something that you can already get free too. lol. I'd ask for them as a gift but the fewer people know of this hobby, the better (unfortunately).
Old 2009-11-29, 00:31   Link #12407
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well I completed my R+V season1. Should I delete my files on the scanlations? No. There are a few differences so I'll be keeping them. As for R+V season2 manga licensed and R+V chapters. I'll be waiting.
im keeping them also, id rather not forget such terms as antithesis, outcast ayashi etc
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 01:31   Link #12408
Chris38

Quote:
That's probably the whole reason she even bothered to try and find him. She had some romantic interest in him, and then to see that he's already got a harem of girls at his new school, even if they are youkai, probably crushed her resolve on that.
Well, It's possible, I think that she was a little threatened by Tsukune's harem when she said this . I don't know how things like tha work between woman but Kyouko felt herself loosing in the contest of getting Tsukune. ( so basically, she felt she had no chance against Tsukune's harem. ) But even if Kyouko had romantic feelings for Tsukune, the main reason why she came to look for Tsukune was because Kyouko was worried about Tsukune ... at least for me thats the reason behind her actions.

And since someone mentioned it, I think that we will see Kyouko again, because she is the only one of Tsukune's "family" that knows that he is attending a youkai school. For me it would be weird if she didn't appear again ... Maybe not soon, but later in the manga she will ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-29 at 01:44.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 05:07   Link #12409
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukun needed a human in his harem. Kyoko is the girl for it.
Old 2009-11-29, 06:15   Link #12410
Chris38

Quote:
Tsukun needed a human in his harem. Kyoko is the girl for it.
Well, if Kyoko is going to be the "human" addition to Tsukune's harem then I wonder if she will learn Tsukune's "secret". That he isn't a normal human anymore.

If I think about it there exists a strange similarity between the "youkai" girls in Tsukune's harem and Kyoko, the youkai girls ( Moka, Kurumu, Mizore, Yukari - Ruby doesn't count, because her first meeting with Tsukune was a bit different then the rest of the girls ) at first thought that Tsukune was a youkai just like them, it was only later that they learned that they where mistaken and he really was a human , but this revelation didn't change their feelings for him.

Now the situation with Kyoko is the opposite situation then the one I brought before with Tsukune's harem ( Moka,Kurumu,Mizore,Ruby,Yukari ), what I mean is that I think that Kyoko is still considering Tsukune is human ( and as we discussed, before might have romantic feelings for him ), she doesn't realize yet that Tsukune is really a youkai ( I know that he is still partially human, but that's not what I want to discuss right know ). Well she knows that youkai exist so it's probable ( especially now with Fairy Tale in business ) that she might get involved in a situation where Tsukune will have no choice, but to reveal his vampire abilities ...

My question is how do you think Kyoko will react, ( based upon her first visit in Youkai Academy, she hasn't took it well when she learned about the existence of ayakashi ... Tsukune took it much better ( but then again he is in love with a vampire so ... ) ) ... anyway back to question ... how do you think Kyoko will react when she learns about Tsukune's real form ( dhampir, half human - half vampire ) ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-29 at 13:11.
Old 2009-11-29, 10:56   Link #12411
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Well, if Kyoko is going to be the "human" addition to Tsukune's power, then I wonder if she will learn Tsukune's "secret". That he isn't a normal human anymore.
Pretty much in due time and I think she'll be shocked and sad, but Tsukune will explain that the locket...bla bla you know the drill.
Old 2009-11-29, 13:20   Link #12412
Chris38

Quote:
Pretty much in due time and I think she'll be shocked and sad, but Tsukune will explain that the locket...bla bla you know the drill.
Well it depends on when it's going to happen ( I'm mean if the lock is still present when she learns Tskune's secret ), but yeah I can see it happening the way you mentioned, well of course if he has time to explain things, because if you remember Kyoko has a tendency of freaking out at the most inappropriate times ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-29 at 14:37.
Old 2009-11-29, 14:36   Link #12413
X207
Gamyūsa

she should be fine after the initial shock. he has after all graduated from wuss to a strong youkai hybrid. it will be ok as long as she doesnt freak out when he goes out of control.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 21:29   Link #12414
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
If she's present for that...

But personally, I think that she might come to appreciate how he's changed, just as illustrated, he has become quite the stud compared to when he first began at the school. Even his mother noticed it when he came home between seasons one and two(ch. 39), so I'm sure Kyouko will get over it, unless she does see him go into berserk mode and do like what he did to Midou.
Old 2009-11-30, 00:21   Link #12415
Chris38

Quote:
If she's present for that...

But personally, I think that she might come to appreciate how he's changed, just as illustrated, he has become quite the stud compared to when he first began at the school. Even his mother noticed it when he came home between seasons one and two(ch. 39), so I'm sure Kyouko will get over it, unless she does see him go into berserk mode and do like what he did to Midou.
I don't see it going that far ( as in Tsukune going berserk mode ), because lately he seems to be able to more in control of his youkai power rather then the other way around - In other words the training Tsukune undergoes under Inner Moka is proving to be effective.

And haven't there been only two times, where Tsukune got close to becoming a Berserk Vampire. I mean Tsukune's "fight" with Midou and in Season II against the doppelganger. Well, yeah after becoming injected with Moka's blood he definitely grew up in that regard.

And Kyoko, well ifall goes well J'm sure she is going to accept ( after getting over her trauma ) Tsukune's "new" form ( for her it's new Tsukune has been like this for .... a long perioed of time .... and he seems to accept that he isn't "fully" human anymore. ) ... but the way this manga is going, .... what I mean to say is that in RV things rarely go "well" ...
Old 2009-11-30, 06:14   Link #12416
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I feel all the old characters Kyoko, Sun...etc. Will be involved in something BIG, later on in R+V plot that was said in the Snow Village Arc, where Tsukune and Moka are destined for something to change the world.
Old 2009-11-30, 06:49   Link #12417
Chris38

Quote:
I feel all the old characters Kyoko, Sun...etc. Will be involved in something BIG, later on in R+V plot that was said in the Snow Village Arc, where Tsukune and Moka are destined for something to change the world.
The question is what it is that Tsukune and Moka are destined for ?

And if speak about the prophecy about Tsukune and Moka, only Mizore heard it, right and I don't think she has told about it to anyone else especially Moka and Tsukune, because well a information like that would probably initiate some kind of reaction in Tsukune or Moka ( well I think they would be quite shocked, at least a bit ), if you think about it this destiny thing could already be in motion, started but something that was supposed to be a one time thing. I'm talking about Tsukune's injection

Well I don't think that something other then that ( well unless there is more to Moka's or Tsukune's social standing then we currently know, and them getting together would be a pretty significant event ) could cause a huge enough impact to change the whole world.

Well of course becoming a human - youkai hybrid is something that was occasionally done in the past - Hokuto is the example of that, but it might be that the magnitude of Tsukune's transformation is different then Hokuto's. It is definitely t rue that Tsukune's future potential is going to be higher then Hokuto's.

Another reason why Tsukune's transformation could be the cause of the world's change, might be that there is something "different" in Tsukune himself ... that makes him "special" somehow but I fell that it is a bit less likely, because why it hasn't been mentioned already ??? ... Unless Tsukune's "specialness" is related to his ability to remove Moka's Rosario without any appearing side-effects ...

I'm out of any, other then the ones I mentioned, idea's .. so what are your opinions on this matter ?
Old 2009-11-30, 07:36   Link #12418
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Moka and Tsukune are destined for True Love.

Nintendo D.S. ripped sprites. Yes this is the wimp anime Tsukune.

thanks to arg700
Old 2009-11-30, 10:47   Link #12419
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Wow, 12k replies to this thread. I never realized how popular it is, as I only find it somewhat entertaining but also, many times, mediocre. Maybe I am missing something here?
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 10:57   Link #12420
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinx View Post
Wow, 12k replies to this thread. I never realized how popular it is, as I only find it somewhat entertaining but also, many times, mediocre. Maybe I am missing something here?
It may just not be your "cup of tea" so don't worry about it.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire