2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 5.87%
Voters: 460. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-08, 07:02   Link #1241
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
honestly the first choice would be the best...but frick, he's such a maniac im pretty sure he'd be the one to stab nunally, get away with it, and then go carress a very sad and emoitional lulu and tell him that he will be there for lulu 4eva and evA
It's building to that point isn't it.

Rolo's always been anxious at the thought of losing his place as Lulu's brother. Now Nunally is back in the scene, I can imagine Rolo wanting to eliminate Nunally and Lelouch reuniting.

It doesn't have to be this way of course. Although Nunnally will always be special to Lelouch, Rolo could also be part of the family through loyalty. Lelouch has already demonstrated he is willing to forego sound judgement for a comrade he values with respect to the Karen incident.

We'll see in due time.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 07:13   Link #1242
x81ublu8x
Names mean nothing

Send a message via MSN to x81ublu8x
If Rolo does eliminate Nunally he better hope Lelouch doesn't find out.
x81ublu8x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 07:41   Link #1243
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Head over to Spoilers thread. We have a definite killer.
Old 2008-07-08, 07:56   Link #1244
x81ublu8x
Names mean nothing

Everyone go to spoilers thread if you want the killer.
Old 2008-07-08, 08:40   Link #1245
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Ok so i went back and watched the new OP and the ED one more time. I really feel that the style of music is really off for season 2. R1 and first OP for R2 were right on but i just cant feel it this time around. Does anyone else feel this way?

the only i like are some of the scenes of upcoming events thats always nice to see how much in the OP will bare fruit in the series.
Old 2008-07-08, 08:41   Link #1246
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

argh.. I went into that thread a few eps before and didn't like being spoiled... but thanks anyway.

Question: Has the relationship between Emperor Charles and his "old brother" V.V. been explained yet? I ask because Cornelia was called neice in this episode.

@Sinestra: I liked the new OP song, but didn't quite like the new ED song. I also liked the original R2 OP & ED songs.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 08:48   Link #1247
Delusional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Now for a challenge: imagine Nunally being stabbed, with the knife hilt still protruding from her chest. She's bleeding, but her eyes indicate that time has stopped for her. So do the eyes of her bodyguards. To complete the tableau, imagine Rolo's hand wrapped around the knife hilt. Do you believe:
- Somebody else stabbed her. Rolo just happened to pass by, and is preparing to pull the knife out to give her first aid. He used his geass as a makeshift anaesthetic.
- He friggin stabbed Nunnaly!
Upon reading this, I'm suddenly fearing for Nunnally's safety....
Delusional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 10:09   Link #1248
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
Upon reading this, I'm suddenly fearing for Nunnally's safety....
If Roll-A-Fag actually hurts Nunnally-chan, I just might start joining the people who send death-threats to voice-actors for playing hateful characters...

(For all you Americans, "roll a fag" means to "roll up a cigarette" in Australia, but I think its a perfect way to describe that wretched little Nunnally-chan replacing insect called Rolo)
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 10:15   Link #1249
spirochete

great episode...damn rolo...lulu should have used his geass on him before..arghh but then great plot developments for not doing so lolz

spirochete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 10:16   Link #1250
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Oh, come on. We all know how it's going to go. He's going to cut her jugular, and she'll crumple. And say "By the way, I'm an immortal geass giver. Also, I can see. And walk. And kick your ass, you dirty brother thief." And that'll be that. No worries.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 10:27   Link #1251
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Oh, come on. We all know how it's going to go. He's going to cut her jugular, and she'll crumple. And say "By the way, I'm an immortal geass giver. Also, I can see. And walk. And kick your ass, you dirty brother thief." And that'll be that. No worries.
Go Nuna-chan Go!!
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 10:32   Link #1252
spirochete

Why the hell they keep on reviving and developing Jeremiah Gottwald the ORANGE!!!

Guren destroys his crappy knightmare...still alive! Then got experimented to ride a stupid looking top that got plunged on the ocean with the gawain... thought to be dead for sure but then resurrected by V.V. with geass canceller! OH MY britannia must have been lacking on good candidates...and now he is switching sides!!! WAAH!

The producers really like him to be a major character/antagonist for sure. Switching sides declaring he is loyal to Marienne seems way off...maybe he did so just to get close to CC and backstab lulu in the end.
Old 2008-07-08, 11:07   Link #1253
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenu View Post
Question: Has the relationship between Emperor Charles and his "old brother" V.V. been explained yet? I ask because Cornelia was called neice in this episode.
Charles and V.V. are twin brothers. It's on the character relationship chart in official website.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 11:15   Link #1254
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirochete View Post
The producers really like him to be a major character/antagonist for sure. Switching sides declaring he is loyal to Marienne seems way off...maybe he did so just to get close to CC and backstab lulu in the end.
No way.
Watch the DVD special Stage 4.33.
Jeremiah is a big fan of Marianne-sama. He deeply regrets not being able to protect her. And the reason he came to Area 11 is, this is the place Marianne-sama's children, Lelouch-sama and Nunnally-sama died. (Not that many people call Lelouch and Nunnally "sama". And he even bursted into tears when talking about them.)

So when Lelouch is alive, and he's fighting for Marianne, it's no wonder Jeremiah will be so touched and decide to complete his unfinished mission.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 11:25   Link #1255
Graus
grumpy guy in #mirrormoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
No way.
Watch the DVD special Stage 4.33.
Jeremiah is a big fan of Marianne-sama. He deeply regrets not being able to protect her. And the reason he came to Area 11 is, this is the place Marianne-sama's children, Lelouch-sama and Nunnally-sama died. (Not that many people call Lelouch and Nunnally "sama". And he even bursted into tears when talking about them.)

So when Lelouch is alive, and he's fighting for Marianne, it's no wonder Jeremiah will be so touched and decide to complete his unfinished mission.
Heh,
Quote:
Loyalty in the name of love
much ?
Graus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 11:27   Link #1256
spirochete

just joking on that one I just hate jeremiah being on the same side with zero...

Spoiler for :
Old 2008-07-08, 11:41   Link #1257
x81ublu8x
Names mean nothing

Of course, he's the Geass canceling machine.
Old 2008-07-08, 12:14   Link #1258
RonaldC

Shirley :'(
RonaldC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 12:26   Link #1259
MrCapcom
Kage Bunshin Noob Jutsu

Send a message via AIM to MrCapcom Send a message via MSN to MrCapcom Send a message via Yahoo to MrCapcom
Ok I haven searched yet through this thread but here it goes:

I just finished episode 13 and CG is hot as always thats ashame what happen to shirley although it makes me think wtf happen to Cornelia like didnt she die in the first season?
Whats up wit that? And whats up with Rolo doing what he did?
Old 2008-07-08, 12:27   Link #1260
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCapcom View Post
Ok I haven searched yet through this thread but here it goes:

I just finished episode 13 and CG is hot as always thats ashame what happen to shirley although it makes me think wtf happen to Cornelia like didnt she die in the first season?
Whats up wit that? And whats up with Rolo doing what he did?
Cornelia didn't die in S1... She just went missing. Now we know what she was doing. Hunting down the Geass Cult.

And Rolo did it because he is a prick...<.<
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote