AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-10, 19:13   Link #81
biassj

There is nothing wrong with our main characters showing their powers. I love DBZ, and love Naruto even more. We all knew Naruto will be using the Nine-Tails powers, and he won't stop.

Power up Naruto Kyubi-jin 2
biassj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 19:30   Link #82
Sheriff lobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by biassj
There is nothing wrong with our main characters showing their powers. I love DBZ, and love Naruto even more. We all knew Naruto will be using the Nine-Tails powers, and he won't stop.

Power up Naruto Kyubi-jin 2
It is to be exptected this is a shounen, but i think many of the complaints is due to the fight being dragged on as it is. Then agian people will complain after the fight b/c of too much talking an not enough action. You cant please em all
However i dont see this fight going on much longer (4 chapters at most) it has been 12 chapters already how much more can they milk!
Sheriff lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 19:36   Link #83
salamando
Fire Elemental

Send a message via MSN to salamando
I think the point of Naruto's nintetails powers is that he is going to use them. People are going apeshit over DBZ things that happens now in the manga, when almost the same thing happened back in the Zabuza Haku days. Naruto had that power within him the whole time.

I also feel sorry for Kakashi that comes along and try to break them up. If he finds them in time that is. Curse Seal level 2 and Kyubi naruto. Fun Fun for a not-yet Recovered Kakashi.

Edit: Correcter spelleling.
salamando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 20:01   Link #84
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

I predict next chapter Naruto is going to use KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!!
Old 2004-09-10, 20:07   Link #85
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Ran
The Kyuubi in the cage thingy(like in c.230) is an anime original, ne?

I guess Kishimoto thinks that 'tis was cool so
he adds it to his manga.
Nope. It happened in Chapter 95.

I'm getting more frustrated with the slowness of the fight than the power-ups. I really hope that it's overwith, even though Sasuke still has Curse Seal 2 to bust out with. Heh. It would be good if Sasuke powered up to mighty CS2 and then Naruto just smacked him and the fight was over.
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 20:16   Link #86
lotus_lee

Spoiler:
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 20:19   Link #87
xavier8200

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
Spoiler:

Dont know why you quoted yourself and then put it in a spoiler but, They are just talking about his arms ability or something to that effect on the cover. It just Looks really really thin and sickly
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 20:19   Link #88
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

It's just in perspective. Sometimes things look weird like that. He's got the bandages up until his elbow, where he has the little loose elbow sock-thing, then more bandages. But it's not all that unlikely that maybe Kishimoto just kinda messed up a little.
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 20:39   Link #89
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanoch
This is too much DBZ like... i dont said i hate it, but it getting more and more like it.

I really miss old time naruto. If i wanna see DBZ i just can open my manga and read thems.
I would think at this point Naruto had more DBZ-ishness you Naruto fans seem to hate than DBZ itself...

This chapter wasn't so good... I don't like that Sasuke was able to beat a Naruto that had chakra that surpasses that of jounins and immense power, speed and such... and just by getting 1 dot in his eyes...
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 20:51   Link #90
CyberPunk

sasuke says something about his arm being able to lead him through the deep darkness. coincidence that it's his chidori arm?
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 20:57   Link #91
xavier8200

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
I would think at this point Naruto had more DBZ-ishness you Naruto fans seem to hate than DBZ itself...

This chapter wasn't so good... I don't like that Sasuke was able to beat a Naruto that had chakra that surpasses that of jounins and immense power, speed and such... and just by getting 1 dot in his eyes...
Wait until the chapter is translated. then you will see why he can hit Naruto in kyuubi mode. Sasuke was winning because he can predict the moves. Read one of the previous pages for explanations on that. I think it is fine that sasuke can keep up and we learned a little more about how the sharingan works.

DO you think that Itachi or Kakashi has kyuubi speed or chakra? they could still take care of kyuubi naruto. So its natural that sasuke can beat naruto as well. Hence the naruto kyuubi level up at the end of the chapter.
Old 2004-09-10, 21:08   Link #92
malaujai

i still think it will be itachi that stops them... probably by taking naruto away...
malaujai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 21:20   Link #93
xavier8200

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaujai
i still think it will be itachi that stops them... probably by taking naruto away...
I agree. I dont think that Itachi will just leave this alone. I also dont think that Itachi was just there for the hallway scene and thats it. So we will be seeing another Kakashi vs. Itachi fight, or
naruto is gone b/c of Itachi, Sasuke is beat (again) and Sasuke crying like a bitch with a skinned knee begging Kakashi to go help Naruto.

Then Kakashi gets killed b/c of Sasuke's stupidity and Sasuke feels guilty.... again.

Either way, we still have to figure out how this fight is interrupted probably two or three more chapters down the road. Then find out what happened to the rest of the gennin team and then everyone has to get back . This is a LOOONNNGGGG arc.

EDIT!

Inane has released
Great Extra pics VERY nice colors
Seems like the last line is different "KuKu You are weak arent you, young one. you should be thanking me...me...the one who sealed me... the fourth hokage, you are both alike."

I wonder which translation is accurate?

Last edited by xavier8200; 2004-09-10 at 21:49.
Old 2004-09-10, 21:50   Link #94
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

This whole thing goes back to what I was saying before, about a lot of these endings are starting to suck. Let it be something more dramatic. Naruto going Super Fox Tristar Level Ultra Uzumaki just isn't what I call ending material. Especially if it has been done to death. End a chapter with something like Kakashi getting there or Kakashi saying something important. It is not that the story itself is bad, cuz it isn't. It's just that endings are repetitive. God please don't let Sasuke go Curse Seal Lvl 2 to end the chapter next week.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 21:52   Link #95
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Um, I can try to translate, okay? Please forgive my bad job! I'll try my best.
EDIT: Oopps! I didn't realize it was already scanslated!! ^o^;;;

Spoiler for CHAPTER 230 TRANSLATION:
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 22:01   Link #96
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
Wait until the chapter is translated. then you will see why he can hit Naruto in kyuubi mode. Sasuke was winning because he can predict the moves. Read one of the previous pages for explanations on that. I think it is fine that sasuke can keep up and we learned a little more about how the sharingan works.

DO you think that Itachi or Kakashi has kyuubi speed or chakra? they could still take care of kyuubi naruto. So its natural that sasuke can beat naruto as well. Hence the naruto kyuubi level up at the end of the chapter.
My point is that Sasuke shouldn't be at a level from an average genin(from the main genin line up) to a uber jounin. He should be at Itachi's or Kakashi suddenly. That's what I don't like about this chapter. His punch shouldn't have effected him so much.
Old 2004-09-10, 22:10   Link #97
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
My point is that Sasuke shouldn't be at a level from an average genin(from the main genin line up) to a uber jounin. He should be at Itachi's or Kakashi suddenly. That's what I don't like about this chapter. His punch shouldn't have effected him so much.

he not at that level but you have to take in mind the speed that naruto is moving at. with his mastered sharingan sasuke was predicting his movement and with that if he was to land a punch at naruto moving as fast as he is the effect would be much greater then him running towards naruto. so insense naruto ran right into his fist, thats why it has so much of an effect on naruto.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 22:10   Link #98
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
I agree, the punch and kick on Naruto shouldn't have affected him that much.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 22:13   Link #99
wb_hicks

its not like he isnt or didnt heal after contact. the only thing saving sasuke right now is his fully developed sharingan.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 22:14   Link #100
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
he not at that level but you have to take in mind the speed that naruto is moving at. with his mastered sharingan sasuke was predicting his movement and with that if he was to land a punch at naruto moving as fast as he is the effect would be much greater then him running towards naruto. so insense naruto ran right into his fist, thats why it has so much of an effect on naruto.
Then Sasuke's fist should be hurt too but no he's fine.

Sasuke is the only one really to progress througout the series(non-power wise that is). And right now Sasuke and Naruto are just leaving everyone behind 'power' wise.