AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-10, 21:18   Link #41
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
I gotta say it but your right Monir.This is one fight Ichigo is out place and is certainly NOT NEEDED so go away Ichigo you are a nuisance

Still I can't wait for next week
Seriously almost expected the old Captain to tell Ichigo to take a hike . Let him settle the match against the guy that talks too much. Be nice to see him do more than sit and pass judgement on people. Bring on the fire!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
I thought that by now any villain would know that the greatest downfall they have is to get them to monologue about themselves.

While the villain is busy talking, the hero can come up with a plan to defeat him.
Well luckily for him, Ichigo isn't smart enough to come up with a plan. He could have avoided this whole thing by hurrying it up and not talking about how he planned to avenge his dad. You'd think after planning this for so long that you'd hurry it up already.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:21   Link #42
Jerseykid

Old guy has been nerfed into the ground, only ichigo and his different enough from shinigaminess has a chance.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:27   Link #43
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
1) omg, Enryuu spoke and now I wish he never would of.
I remember a scene like that. I think it was from that 1991 movie Suburban Commando starring Hulk Hogan and Christopher Lloyd.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:27   Link #44
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Well usually the villain has no one to tell about their brilliant schemes until the very end so it is natural for them to try to make others understand, specially in cases like Amagai were he thinks that what he is doing is correct or justified.

I agree that Ichigo should have at least made that Yamamoto explain himself before jumping in.... I always thought that old man shoudnt be the supreme commander. After all he always makes the wrong desicions and Ichigo ends up cleaning his messes. Im not saying that he is one of the bad guys but SS needs someone less arrogant and stubborn -.-
Old 2008-09-10, 21:42   Link #45
Calca
Expressionless

It seems they do everything they can to make sure Yama DOESN'T have to fight.

It's kind of frustrating when you want to see the strongest guy in the series fight yet the writers won't let him. Kind of like holding a carrot in front of a donkey.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:47   Link #46
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

^ I guess we should but our imagination will keep it forever alive. Plus Ichigo aint interested in that sorta stuff. If he was, I'd feel sorry for the 3 of 'em. All that reaitsu.....
Old 2008-09-10, 21:52   Link #47
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I remember a scene like that. I think it was from that 1991 movie Suburban Commando starring Hulk Hogan and Christopher Lloyd.
omg...that so tarnished the image of the Undertaker for me...
Old 2008-09-10, 21:55   Link #48
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Just the fact that Yama-jii during his Shikai release was willing to kill or did not care if it killed Princess Lurichiyo and Enryuu and Kenryuu(the only reason it did not is because they Shunpo'd away) tells me he is a jackass and it truly is a shame that this show is not an anime original so we could see Amagai kick Yamas ass...Yama is my fav captain but Amagai is something special...a shame really. I think I will take some time out and do a fanfiction piece just for Amagai Shuusuke...much love to my homie

and of course next ep we will find out that Amagai's father was really a traitor...I mean why else would Yama kill him? Of course Amagai would not know that since his fathers last words to his child would not be..hey I'm a traitor...and frankly as much as I am pissed at Yama and like Amagai...I realize that Yama is not a wholesale murderer, and I can't see him killing a Shinigami for no reason...however if this is not addressed and Amagai dies without an explanation...I may stop watching Bleach altogether, because I enjoyed his character that much. One thing though I did not like the way he threatened Lurichiyo...it seemed out of place for his character...but it was just the writers getting people to have negative emotions about him so when they kill him off it won't be so bad lol.

Last edited by Mitsuomi1971; 2008-09-10 at 22:18.
Old 2008-09-10, 22:24   Link #49
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
Just the fact that Yama-jii during his Shikai release was willing to kill or did not care if it killed Princess Lurichiyo and Enryuu and Kenryuu(the only reason it did not is because they Shunpo'd away) tells me he is a jackass and it truly is a shame that this show is not an anime original so we could see Amagai kick Yamas ass...Yama is my fav captain but Amagai is something special...a shame really. I think I will take some time out and do a fanfiction piece just for Amagai Shuusuke...much love to my homie

and of course next ep we will find out that Amagai's father was really a traitor...I mean why else would Yama kill him? Of course Amagai would not know that since his fathers last words to his child would not be..hey I'm a traitor...and frankly as much as I am pissed at Yama and like Amagai...I realize that Yama is not a wholesale murderer, and I can't see him killing a Shinigami for no reason...however if this is not addressed and Amagai dies without an explanation...I may stop watching Bleach altogether, because I enjoyed his character that much. One thing though I did not like the way he threatened Lurichiyo...it seemed out of place for his character...but it was just the writers getting people to have negative emotions about him so when they kill him off it won't be so bad lol.
We're going to just ignore the fact Amagai wanted to kill those guys right ? Can call the old guy a jack ass but what does that make the guy who messed with all their lives for his revenge? Not that I actually believe it, but could always twist it to believing Enryuu and Kenryuu are competent enough to get themselves out of the way.....Yeah I'm not buying it either.

If he was willing to cause all this trouble its really not that out of place for his character. Though its kind of those annoying things where your only getting to see his real character at the end. Know they are making the reference to Aizen and hiding his personality as he manipulated things to his own end. Just that Amagai isn't anywhere near the same level in any way.
Old 2008-09-10, 22:55   Link #50
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Sigh....I swear I thought Yamaji was a stubborn idiot. I was totally wrong. That role belongs to Ichigo....

Well I guess this is his way of getting his power ups.

Did you guys see the preview? Ichigo uses his mask. That means Yamaji should know that he has it then...
Old 2008-09-10, 23:03   Link #51
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Sigh....I swear I thought Yamaji was a stubborn idiot. I was totally wrong. That role belongs to Ichigo....

Well I guess this is his way of getting his power ups.

Did you guys see the preview? Ichigo uses his mask. That means Yamaji should know that he has it then...
Of coruse since they broad casted this as being filler it shouldn't matter what happens . Kind of expected the moment Amagai said all Shinigami powers were negated. Thus leaving the hollow based powers. Since Ishida and Chad are conveniently out of commission , leaves only one candidate to fight this.
Old 2008-09-10, 23:21   Link #52
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Hehe I am just bitter because I was truly hoping Amagai would find his way into permanent status...It is a sign of a good job by the staff when people will miss a character, and Bleach has always done a fine job even though I do not always agree with the way things go. I am still holding out hope that they will find a way to keep him around...I surely realize that Amagai involving so many people can be called selfish or unthinking or uncaring...but realize that he blames the Kasumioji family and Yama for his Father's death...so that is why Lurichiyo is involved...unfortunately Amagai is still blinded by his hatred and rage against them to try and live a normal life lol...you see that he tried to get Ichigo to move, which tells me he cares about people and he is not evil in any way...he is as Yama stated early in the ep before releasing his Zanpaku-to " a misguided fool" ...one thing I noted with satisfaction...is that he made Yama's eyes widen in fear and concern not once but twice in this ep...something no one in the anime has ever made him do.
Old 2008-09-10, 23:38   Link #53
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
Hehe I am just bitter because I was truly hoping Amagai would find his way into permanent status...It is a sign of a good job by the staff when people will miss a character, and Bleach has always done a fine job even though I do not always agree with the way things go. I am still holding out hope that they will find a way to keep him around...I surely realize that Amagai involving so many people can be called selfish or unthinking or uncaring...but realize that he blames the Kasumioji family and Yama for his Father's death...so that is why Lurichiyo is involved...unfortunately Amagai is still blinded by his hatred and rage against them to try and live a normal life lol...you see that he tried to get Ichigo to move, which tells me he cares about people and he is not evil in any way...he is as Yama stated early in the ep before releasing his Zanpaku-to " a misguided fool" ...one thing I noted with satisfaction...is that he made Yama's eyes widen in fear and concern not once but twice in this ep...something no one in the anime has ever made him do.
He was probably amazed or whatever.

"That guy had a son....?!"
Old 2008-09-10, 23:45   Link #54
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
lol.. I know. From my point of view, he was just taking too long to get to the action. Come on man, get on with it. Avenge your father's death already. Surely you can't kill him by talking alone. I thought Amagai could be better than your typical villain who talked too much. Alas, he is also a talker.

YES!!! Woo-hoo. Approval from Thewanderer. I'm declaring my day to be a successful one.
I just wanted to see Ichigo turn Hollow, and this will be the last Bleach episode I get to watch because on Monday I will be in Japan for a year. I know it doesn't make sense, but trust me. I know waaay too many people at the University that I am going to that man. I just won't have the free time to watch this show. But yea I knew they would do some crappy flashback and not get to the action. It's Bleach, and it's typical. I don't mind because Rurouni Kenshin was a lot worse. I mean that show was like "I will kill you but before I stab you I must spend 2 hours explaining why you are getting stabbed" Yea... I dunno. I guess it's an anime cliche to keep suspense, but you already know what will happen with bleach. With this being the 187th episode. So there is no need for suspense. Just get with the fighting already. Make Bleach into DBZ with swords, and trust me. I won't be complaining.
Old 2008-09-11, 00:07   Link #55
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melajo View Post
With that arm and the giant zweihander bankai, I'd say Amagai is the closest thing to Soul Calibur's Nightmare we'll get from Bleach.

By the way, what's with these fire-type guys and taking their shirts off in battle?
can somebody say
"Yama: it's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes
Amagai: am, getting so hot, I'm gunna take my clothes off"

So.... Ichigo can get away with calling yama-gii grandpa?
no really,ichigo's gunna get a slap in the face one of these dayss
prob walk to to aizen and call him sousuke then get cut in half again
ZING
and howww the hell did regular Ichigo randomly block a bankai-bakkuto-powered fire blast from amagai like a baseball, with nooo effort at all
Old 2008-09-11, 00:11   Link #56
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
can somebody say
"Yama: it's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes
Amagai: am, getting so hot, I'm gunna take my clothes off"

So.... Ichigo can get away with calling yama-gii grandpa?

Yeah that's what I thought, too. ^_^

Enyruu's voice, however. I wish I could unhear it.
Old 2008-09-11, 00:18   Link #57
Jerseykid

Sadly Ichigo hit the pitch with a baseball swing. Bleach power balance is no match for baseball tactics.
Old 2008-09-11, 00:39   Link #58
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

There is no power balance in anime...the hero or main character of the story will always win in the end...period...even if it is a fuzzy bunny fighting God himself...if the anime writers decree the bunnny is the hero...that is who will win
Old 2008-09-11, 00:40   Link #59
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post

Yeah that's what I thought, too. ^_^

Enyruu's voice, however. I wish I could unhear it.
Yeah now we know why he never talked and stuff rofl. Sadly he'll be talking a bit more if we see him.

Yamaji and Byakuya need to slap Ichigo lol.
Old 2008-09-11, 00:59   Link #60
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

At least Enryuu or Kenryuu, the flower shinigami dude had something more then just flowers to attack with this time around. Almost Byakuya type attack except in spike form, he came damn close to skewering the princess though lol.
Closed Thread

Tags
anime, weekly episode discussion