AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-02-04, 22:19   Link #161
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
All I have to say is... Yellow moe!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redflame View Post
I loved the shy yellow hair chick. Shes so adorable
Yayoi seems to invoke that reaction in everybody. If pixiv is anything to go by, she's the star of the show. That scene in the opening of her ducking while electrocuting a monster was something else. Like ItsuTen's Mirai, it makes you want to call her "Pikachu". Which is weird, because the real Pikachu is also in the show.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 22:28   Link #162
U<3Anime
Boo!

Man, I thought of pikachu too. PIKACHU-tan IS SO CUTE!!!! gwah *nose bleeds*
Old 2012-02-04, 22:43   Link #163
Miraluka
Banned

Don't forget that... Pink: Born to be pwned.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 22:48   Link #164
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Where are you all watching this, if you don't mind me asking?

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 22:59   Link #165
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

I have to say Smile is on par with Heartcatch for now
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 23:10   Link #166
redflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jason:. View Post
Where are you all watching this, if you don't mind me asking?
Hmm.. its not that I don't mind, I'm just not sure whether to give you the link to the video. Because, there is one rule about not sharing and giving links videos and stuff. This thread wasn't created by a mod or something so I'm not sure

But anyway, I also find it annoying when I can't find the episode anywhere just by searching on google and find people here on the forums who had just watched it and often ponder on HOW they got to watch it

After some crapload of searching, I came across a website that provided a link on where she/he watched the episode.

Anyway I have forgotten to add, if you look closely at Miyuki's make-up compartment, there are 7 colours. All 5 precure colours we know are on it except for purple and red. Do you think there would be 2 more precures with a purple and red colour? I mean, I'm fine with just 5 precures, and 7 is quite alot. It could be an interesting change to the Precure series, how at the early ones, there were 2? and then other ones either had 4 or 5 and the maximum was 6.

Just by looking at those 2 other colours, it makes me excited to have the idea of having 2 more precures and wondering who they could be
Old 2012-02-04, 23:15   Link #167
Midonin
Last Engage

Beet Buster and Stag Bus-

Wait, wrong Toei franchise.
Old 2012-02-04, 23:35   Link #168
Jao
panchi~

Quote:
Just by looking at those 2 other colours, it makes me excited to have the idea of having 2 more precures and wondering who they could be
Makes it pretty infuriating that no civilians appeared in the op and there's no Dark Magical Girls in the villain line up, huh?

If the student council president turns out to be female, my money will be on her for purple. This is pretty baseless and reasonless speculating considering we've met no other named characters thus far with the exception of the teacher. I just like the idea.
Hiding behind tinted glasses and doors.
Jao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 00:04   Link #169
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

It was so damn good !!

Suite feels like a bad dream.
Heartcatch fantastic vibes !!!

Did I say it was SOOOO DAAAAMN GOOOOD ?!
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 00:06   Link #170
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 00:08   Link #171
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Hmm.. its not that I don't mind, I'm just not sure whether to give you the link to the video. Because, there is one rule about not sharing and giving links videos and stuff. This thread wasn't created by a mod or something so I'm not sure

But anyway, I also find it annoying when I can't find the episode anywhere just by searching on google and find people here on the forums who had just watched it and often ponder on HOW they got to watch it

After some crapload of searching, I came across a website that provided a link on where she/he watched the episode.

Anyway I have forgotten to add, if you look closely at Miyuki's make-up compartment, there are 7 colours. All 5 precure colours we know are on it except for purple and red. Do you think there would be 2 more precures with a purple and red colour? I mean, I'm fine with just 5 precures, and 7 is quite alot. It could be an interesting change to the Precure series, how at the early ones, there were 2? and then other ones either had 4 or 5 and the maximum was 6.

Because the pattern lately there is a good chance there'll be 2 more
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 00:20   Link #172
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki View Post
Because the pattern lately there is a good chance there'll be 2 more
Well, this time we clearly know who the other 4 will be.
So I'm guessing that the 2 others will be new characters introduce during the show.

I'm hoping for another human girl (not someone from where Candy lived) and one of the villains.
Old 2012-02-05, 00:34   Link #173
gsilver

For the record, I do not want 7 Cures in a season. IMO, 4 is the ideal number, as it allows for plenty of interplay between the characters and development without feeling crowded. I've only watched a little bit of Precure 5, but introducing all five of them in such a short time seems kind of rushed, and even more just seems like too many.
Old 2012-02-05, 00:44   Link #174
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsilver View Post
For the record, I do not want 7 Cures in a season. IMO, 4 is the ideal number, as it allows for plenty of interplay between the characters and development without feeling crowded. I've only watched a little bit of Precure 5, but introducing all five of them in such a short time seems kind of rushed, and even more just seems like too many.
Though I agree with "7 is too much", 4 isn't a "good" number.
Heartcatch did great with that.
Suite did not. The developpement was bad, Seiren's one being less worse than the others.
Beside, if we don't get a 6th and a 7th cure, how could I get my Cure Lucky (yeah, 7, lucky number, you know...)

We didn't have too many info on them.
And we may not have the "cure of the week" pattern.
In Sailormoon, we didn't get all the sailor senshi in a row (well, too bad that each time a new girl was introduced, she turned into a senshi by the end of the episode... )
Old 2012-02-05, 00:47   Link #175
Midonin
Last Engage

Seven fits the motif. Rainbows are a prominent thing in this series, and there are two colored jewels without an owner inside the Pact. I doubt they're there for decoration.
Old 2012-02-05, 02:14   Link #176
elior

the place i watch pretty cure episodes is keyhole tv it a program you download from the internet
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 02:17   Link #177
elior

lol the monster of the week is from the fairy story henzel and gretel
Old 2012-02-05, 02:25   Link #178
elior

the opening is so great it much better then the outhers openings it my second feivorite opening my first is heartcatch
Old 2012-02-05, 03:15   Link #179
xizro345
King's Justice

OK, definitely a step up from Suite.

Spoiler for Episode 1:
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 04:41   Link #180
redflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsilver View Post
Well, at first when I saw Smile Precure and the 5 precures, I thought they were going to introduce all 5 of them at once since Toei revealed their identities and stuff, with no mystery precure and never getting the chance to speculate on which of the characters in the anime will become the next Precure . However, as I watched the first episode, I'm happy that it didn't follow that kind of thing.. I guess they would introduce one precure at a time as each episode passes except the other 2 precure, which would take time . At first, 7 seemed way too much. But I wouldn't mind it if they introduced them one at at a time, and plus it gives us a chance to guess the next Precure, which is something I'd love to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Though I agree with "7 is too much", 4 isn't a "good" number.
Heartcatch did great with that.
Suite did not. The developpement was bad, Seiren's one being less worse than the others.
Beside, if we don't get a 6th and a 7th cure, how could I get my Cure Lucky (yeah, 7, lucky number, you know...)

We didn't have too many info on them.
And we may not have the "cure of the week" pattern.
In Sailormoon, we didn't get all the sailor senshi in a row (well, too bad that each time a new girl was introduced, she turned into a senshi by the end of the episode... )
I was just thinking about the other 2 Precure's names.. Cure Lucky is a good one I have a good feeling about that name.

Tags
magical girl, shoujo