AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-09, 19:25   Link #25941
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
So, the less obvious is their liking for Touma the better? That's messed up.
At this point I would still pick Maria over Misaki/Itsuwa despite their bust size difference because of that one scene in NT4. Being a fangirl is fun but just not as interesting...
Old 2013-05-09, 19:26   Link #25942
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4chan
#6's ability is cellular control, basically capable of doing physical powerups and shapeshifting.
But the person's ultimate arsenal is the ability to infect hosts by using his own cells as a pathogen to take full control over the person.
The (fake 6th) could most possibly be one of his hosts.

Aliester needs No.6 since he wants someone to moderate everyone's AIM fields.
But the individual is No.6 just for the fact that he is that hard to find with all the shapeshifting, decoy hosts, etc.
Essentially the person could "die" but as long as one of his hosts is still alive he can take control of the host and revive himself conciously
Now that's an awesome ability (if true) and this will make identifying #6 a lot harder cuz who know maybe he has a double life (using his shapeshifting ability) or just uses his minions to act in his place (kinda like Misaki).
Old 2013-05-09, 19:28   Link #25943
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'm still kinda hoping for a flashier power than that...
Old 2013-05-09, 19:35   Link #25944
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm still kinda hoping for a flashier power than that...
What if it was like Alex Mercer from Prototype?
Old 2013-05-09, 19:39   Link #25945
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
What if it was like Alex Mercer from Prototype?
...Then I would shut up.
Old 2013-05-09, 19:45   Link #25946
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
At this point I would still pick Maria over Misaki/Itsuwa despite their bust size difference because of that one scene in NT4. Being a fangirl is fun but just not as interesting...
Well, of course I would pick Maria too, she's great wife material and that scene is one of my favorites in the whole series. Just saying that maybe is a bit too soon to compare Misaki with Itsuwa, since for one, the former is already much more vocal than the latter.

Maria is on a whole different level
Old 2013-05-09, 20:44   Link #25947
Miraluka
Banned

But Seria is above that, even Tsuchimikado is afraid!!
Old 2013-05-09, 20:46   Link #25948
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4chan
#6's ability is cellular control, basically capable of doing physical powerups and shapeshifting.
But the person's ultimate arsenal is the ability to infect hosts by using his own cells as a pathogen to take full control over the person.
The (fake 6th) could most possibly be one of his hosts.

Aliester needs No.6 since he wants someone to moderate everyone's AIM fields.
But the individual is No.6 just for the fact that he is that hard to find with all the shapeshifting, decoy hosts, etc.
Essentially the person could "die" but as long as one of his hosts is still alive he can take control of the host and revive himself conciously
So far, it's nothing more than a hypothesis, right?
Then again, it could still be possible that #6 is still Aogami.
Old 2013-05-09, 20:59   Link #25949
NeutralZero

So the spoilers were true...
Now with Tsuchimikado's fake death... does that mean they're also breaking up the delta force?
Old 2013-05-09, 21:32   Link #25950
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
So the spoilers were true...
Now with Tsuchimikado's fake death... does that mean they're also breaking up the delta force?
Does anyone else feel cheated now that we never got to see some Misaki and Touma action? I'd feel better if the Rensas joined the harem.
Old 2013-05-09, 21:51   Link #25951
NeutralZero

Not really... well for us that is...
It did shed some light to her connection with him and probably why she was in his school when Misaka arrived in v5/6...
Just want to know what Misaka's reaction when she sees them together...
The only thing that we're concerned of now is the delta force... his school life will be less enjoyable now hat their trio's dismantled...
Unless aogami is really #6 then the delta force might be seen in battle in the near future...
Old 2013-05-09, 21:55   Link #25952
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Does anyone else feel cheated now that we never got to see some Misaki and Touma action? I'd feel better if the Rensas joined the harem.
Not really; Misaki is one thing but I don't want random harem inclusion for the sake of it.
Old 2013-05-09, 21:59   Link #25953
NeutralZero

Well a random charac but... did they give info as to why #7 is the only one whose ability was not copied?
Is it because that he's a gem stone or they have other reason?
Old 2013-05-09, 22:07   Link #25954
Haigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Well a random charac but... did they give info as to why #7 is the only one whose ability was not copied?
Is it because that he's a gem stone or they have other reason?
How can you copy something you don't know how it works?
Old 2013-05-09, 22:09   Link #25955
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

You can't copy something that doesn't have a set rules you understand I mean, how the hell guts can create a rainbow colored explosion?
Old 2013-05-09, 22:12   Link #25956
Acer
Death to the infidels!

the supposed end of the Delta Force is something much sadder to me than not have some moments between Touma x Misaki.
Old 2013-05-09, 22:13   Link #25957
Daft

I know Tsuchimikado was always a backstabbing son of a gun. From what we've seen in the novels he's added to Touma's misery a bunch of times humorously and not, but if he really does gouge out Seria's eye whom we assume is a reasonable person (even if it gets perfectly healed by the end) does anyone find that crossing the line of "we will still be buddy-buddy in the immediate future?" He's apparently all angry at his sister being in danger, even though he's a double-crossing spy... Perhaps the novel will flesh out his motives in a better light, but as of now they just make him seem like a douche at this point IMO.

To follow up on that point, if Aogami ever does become an active character I find it more reasonable to expect he'd help Touma alone (no delta squad) if Kamachi's tease of Index and Touma, Aogami, Komoe-sensei back stories are to be believed. Assuming Those latter three would be grouped together it makes it seem Tsuchimikado is the odd man out [later addition] to what would become delta squad and Touma and Aogami knew each other longer, assuming I'm remembering that tease correctly End rant.
Old 2013-05-09, 22:16   Link #25958
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft View Post
I know Tsuchimikado was always a backstabbing son of a gun. From what we've seen in the novels he's added to Touma's misery a bunch of times humorously and not, but if he really does gouge out Seria's eye whom we assume is a reasonable person (even if it gets perfectly healed by the end) does anyone find that crossing the line of "we will still be buddy-buddy in the immediate future?" He's apparently all angry at his sister being in danger, even though he's a double-crossing spy... Perhaps the novel will flesh out his motives in a better light, but as of now they just make him seem like a douche at this point IMO.
Or everything was......

Keikaku doori.
Old 2013-05-09, 22:27   Link #25959
Daft

Quote:
Or everything was......

Keikaku doori.
Then there's that. I'm honestly getting tired of that trope, it makes you suspicious of everything. Every time they do the "pretend to be the bad guy when it was for the greater good" thing I just facepalm as of late. The amount of jerk-ass that is employed to make the ploy "believable" irritates me sometimes. With that in mid I'll be waiting for the explanation of how he really DIDN'T stab her in eye. It's magic!
Old 2013-05-09, 22:34   Link #25960
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
the supposed end of the Delta Force is something much sadder to me than not have some moments between Touma x Misaki.
We couldn't even see Aogami in action, not even once. (#TwT)

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen