AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-27, 18:12   Link #1
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Send a message via AIM to smee
For all people who bittorent doesnt work for!! READ!!

Well in my endless search for naruto episode direct download sites i have indeed stumbled upon 4 very good ones. Here they are, they are all direct download.

www.saiyanzstrike.com -very good website with episodes 1-59 on direct download, their media server is down but will be up again soon. and also the webmaster of this site is making another site of his own and will probably move the episodes to his new site when it is finished, his new site is www.anime-realm.net it will be up soon so as soon as it is up check there for the episodes.

EDIT!!!!! Ya know what? I had a great post going until i was forced to delete half the sites i posted, if u want naruto episode direct download links PM ME!!! AAAAAARGG!!!! and dragonflame, go away u stupid retarded loser.

Last edited by smee; 2003-11-27 at 23:38.
smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 19:08   Link #2
Starfall
Overmind

Send a message via MSN to Starfall
What does direct download mean?
Starfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 20:00   Link #3
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

hahaah, those www.saiyanzstrike.com are in realvideo format and only 50 mb each, can someone download one of these and tell me how good the quality is? (on dial-up )

I remeber when fansubs were in Realvideo format, cuz everyone had dial up, and each sub was only like 12 mbs!
and they looked like shit too, thank good for divx and xvid!
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 20:06   Link #4
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

p3psi-san its like Baka-sans quality but a bit lower.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 20:16   Link #5
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

the later episodes are very good quality though, from about 43 on. and direct downloads are downloaded straight from the website to ur computer, no peers or anything.
Old 2003-11-27, 20:44   Link #6
monir
cho~ kakkoii

A wiser Smee ruturns with a bang..Thanks for those kool sites...putting them under my fav-list as I write...haha, like your sig...
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 21:01   Link #7
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
a DUMBER smee returns with websites stricken with licensed Naruto manga, Smee is going to get banned again...

Edit your posts smee and get rid of the websites with Naruto manga... baka
Old 2003-11-27, 23:15   Link #8
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

dragonflame, i try to help people out and u just decide to live up to ur namesake, flame, stop flaming me and get a life. your a stupid retarded fool who has no purpose on these forums, i am not going to get banned again and i will not do anything you tell me to do. go jump off a cliff.

EDIT: and also, i didnt tell people to download the manga i just told them about the episodes, so if someone as stupid as you comes along and downloads the manga it is their fault not mine.
Old 2003-11-27, 23:33   Link #9
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Hey Smee-man, I havent check the content of the web sites thoroughly..But if what Dragon Flame says true just edit out the link with the manga..Its better played kool, besides mods may have no other choice since the concern is voiced..You can always ask the Naruto fans who are having problem with bittorrent to PM you for the links to direct download..

Edit: No, your intention was very clear from the title of the thread..I dont believe you encouraged anyone to find any licensed material...But as you can see not every one will see it that way..Play it cool!!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 23:36   Link #10
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

i see what u mean but i'm not encouraging anyone to download manga in any way am i?

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i changed it although it took great effort not to explode at dragonflame and demand his address to beat him to a pulp.
Old 2003-11-28, 02:56   Link #11
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
smee, the onyl reason why i moderatley flamed u is because you've been banned before for being foolish, you THINK someone would learn after the first time.. apparently not... :fingers:
Old 2003-11-28, 09:23   Link #12
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Agree with Dragon flame, you just posted a link to Manga,
you might not have had the purpose of showing them the manga, but it's like giving a gun to a criminal, "his fault for shooting that person"
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 10:01   Link #13
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

I see what u guys mean but in my opinion the things i have been banned for have been questionable. now i changed the post, leave me alone, theres no point of fighting online because u cant actually hurt the other person.