AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-10, 00:10   Link #841
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
GENESIS Horizon 5 (下)

OHHHHH BUNNY SUITS! Them body suits in horizon xD.
Old 2012-09-11, 15:07   Link #842
Kunagisa

Quote:
GENESIS Horizon 5 (下)

Probably won't break 1k pages base on the price (same as 4C). 2ch seems to think that vol 7 will be the last (cause that's when AHEAD and CITY ended). If that's indeed the case, we have something like 6 "books" left (2 years)
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 09:08   Link #843
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Those are just rumor right ?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 09:16   Link #844
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Those are just rumor right ?
It's not official of course, but it's what everyone's thinking.

Though 7 volumes of Horizon is pretty much the equivalent of the entire Shana or Index series, 20+ volumes. So it's not really shocking.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 02:55   Link #845
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Yeah I have heard 3000+ per a volume.

*edit*

Does Shakespeare also transfer to Musashi too?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”

Last edited by mike211; 2012-09-16 at 09:21.
Old 2012-09-18, 08:19   Link #846
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Nope only Mary does.
Old 2012-09-18, 08:53   Link #847
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

That leaves Neshinbara free to frolic around... Who knows how many other girls he had made fun of in the past.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 15:27   Link #848
sento

Quote:
That leaves Neshinbara free to frolic around... Who knows how many other girls he had made fun of in the past.
Impossible, even if Shakespeare does not transfer, she stalks him online.
sento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 21:56   Link #849
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^ hahaha. Another question, who is Grace O'Malley? I watched both season and don't recall the name Grace O'Malley.

Old 2012-09-18, 21:58   Link #850
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
^ hahaha. Another question, who is Grace O'Malley? I watched both season and don't recall the name Grace O'Malley.
google is your best friend
Old 2012-09-18, 23:11   Link #851
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^ Did and I am still clueless to who she is and when did she appeared on the serie.

*EDIT*
Never mind, found it, should of google abit more then I did before.

Old 2012-09-18, 23:21   Link #852
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

She's no 4 in the Trump. Race is a 木霊 (dunno what the official romanization is but it means wood spirit)

She leads the English privateer fleet and commands the fast craft Granuaile
Old 2012-09-18, 23:45   Link #853
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
She's no 4 in the Trump. Race is a 木霊 (dunno what the official romanization is but it means wood spirit)

She leads the English privateer fleet and commands the fast craft Granuaile
the term is Dryad

considering Grace is a pirate, she should have been a Water Nymph
Old 2012-09-19, 01:11   Link #854
venshade

does anyone of you knows what will happen after in the episode 11 anime of horizon? I JUST WANT SPOILER!!
venshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 02:33   Link #855
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

The ship sunking, the other team thought they won, Mary use her power and turn the tide.

But if that true or not, I don't know.

Old 2012-09-19, 07:40   Link #856
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by venshade View Post
does anyone of you knows what will happen after in the episode 11 anime of horizon? I JUST WANT SPOILER!!
A bunch of stuff really (this is not necessarily in chronological order (though I try to be) because fights get split up a lot)
Spoiler for rest of vol2:

Personally, I think they can finish all the individual fights next episode.

For those who care (since you are reading the LN thread),

They didn't explain why they're having the war again with Tres Espania in the anime. Basically M.H.R.R. sent an official statement through Testament Union that it's illegal to hire Musashi as a merc force, and that Juana going to rescue Felipe is not part of the Testament. M.H.R.R. is mostly a group of mercs themselves, they don't want to give Protestants such huge ally against the Catholics. England is ignoring the protest against hiring Musashi, but they can't ignore the request to continue the Armada battle since that would render the whole previous fight meaningless (basically you can accept or ignore both terms). Hexagon Francaise, which is reenacting the 30 years war right now with M.H.R.R., has been complaining against this official declaration though nothing's being done about it; therefore, Tres Espania has to bring out the "real" Armada and Musashi has to fight with 2 ships completely incapacitated already.

It's worth mentioning that Olympia (Olimpia Maidalchini) and Tachibana Dousetsu have appeared on "IRC" to comment on the current state of affairs. Olympia historically is Innocent's older sister-in-law, but here she's his younger sister-in-law; IRC name is very fittingly Pope's Younger Sister (教皇妹). Tachibana Dousetsu is Gin's father, who formerly held the title "Peerless of the West" before he passing it to Muneshige; he too wields a Divine class weapon called Thunder Cutter, and his IRC name is that of the same (雷切).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 17:14   Link #857
XxSleepyxX
Learner

LOL! Thanks for that. I want to see that conversation. Sex. Masasumi... you failed in explainig it properly.
Old 2012-09-19, 17:17   Link #858
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

looks like Azama is going to get lucky
Old 2012-09-20, 04:10   Link #859
venshade

@Kunagisa thanks for the info. yay!! still I'm new to this site
venshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 04:40   Link #860
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
A bunch of stuff really (this is not necessarily in chronological order (though I try to be) because fights get split up a lot)
Spoiler for rest of vol2:

Personally, I think they can finish all the individual fights next episode.

For those who care (since you are reading the LN thread),

They didn't explain why they're having the war again with Tres Espania in the anime. Basically M.H.R.R. sent an official statement through Testament Union that it's illegal to hire Musashi as a merc force, and that Juana going to rescue Felipe is not part of the Testament. M.H.R.R. is mostly a group of mercs themselves, they don't want to give Protestants such huge ally against the Catholics. England is ignoring the protest against hiring Musashi, but they can't ignore the request to continue the Armada battle since that would render the whole previous fight meaningless (basically you can accept or ignore both terms). Hexagon Francaise, which is reenacting the 30 years war right now with M.H.R.R., has been complaining against this official declaration though nothing's being done about it; therefore, Tres Espania has to bring out the "real" Armada and Musashi has to fight with 2 ships completely incapacitated already.

It's worth mentioning that Olympia (Olimpia Maidalchini) and Tachibana Dousetsu have appeared on "IRC" to comment on the current state of affairs. Olympia historically is Innocent's older sister-in-law, but here she's his younger sister-in-law; IRC name is very fittingly Pope's Younger Sister (教皇妹). Tachibana Dousetsu is Gin's father, who formerly held the title "Peerless of the West" before he passing it to Muneshige; he too wields a Divine class weapon called Thunder Cutter, and his IRC name is that of the same (雷切).
I'm soooooooo looking forward to it now.

Tags
boobs, harem, history, mecha, political negotiations, science fiction, shounen