Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
dark miu is annoying id rather see dark kenichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
More of this please. Give me a Dou Kenichi and I'll be happy

Ho yeah, i agree with both of you...is been five year that i want to see Kenichi out of control..damn Matsuena...
Old 2012-10-06, 04:48   Link #5342
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

You know what I think?

I think Sei may turn out just as dangerous if not more dangerous then Dou.
My reason for thinking this? Well Sei is meant to calm one self and seal his emotions, so if you do it too well, you may become emotionless and killing won't bother you in any way.

So Dou that lets your emotions explode is dangerous if you give in to them completely.

And Sei is dangerous if you let go of your emotions completely.

This is how I see it anyway.
Old 2012-10-08, 16:34   Link #5343
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'd think that the danger of Sei is more in being unstable. It's natural to have plenty of emotions when you're fighting for your life. So what happens if you can't get them under control? In the case of a Dou fighter, he'll just fight harder. A Sei one, OTOH, won't be able to bring out his whole strength.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 18:05   Link #5344
ellifeedn
Thinker

Sei and Dou fighters have their advantages and disadvantages; everyone tends to go for the one that they feel comfortable with. I don't think there's a third option, only varying degrees between the two polar opposites.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 06:26   Link #5345
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Sei and Dou fighters have their advantages and disadvantages; everyone tends to go for the one that they feel comfortable with. I don't think there's a third option, only varying degrees between the two polar opposites.
Yes, there is a third option..according to Wikipedia, and according to what i saw...Hayato Fūrinji is the only one that is A Dou/Sei user..he is able to use techniques that require one or the other type...so, i wonder if Kenichi is going to release his Dou at some point...
Old 2012-10-12, 12:12   Link #5346
servidor

Chapter 494 is out. Not much of a surprice here, except for Kenichi and Miu, all members of Shinpaku are useless against a new enemy.

Last edited by servidor; 2012-10-12 at 13:52.
servidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 12:25   Link #5347
Shadow5YA

So is Takeda's left arm still injured, or is he just protecting it out of psychological trauma? If it's the latter, then there's no excuse. His master should have beat that horrible habit out of him long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Yes, there is a third option..according to Wikipedia, and according to what i saw...Hayato Fūrinji is the only one that is A Dou/Sei user..he is able to use techniques that require one or the other type...so, i wonder if Kenichi is going to release his Dou at some point...
Knowing how to use both Dou and Sei techniques are fine, just not together at once like Ryuuto/Odin did. That's not really a third option.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 13:20   Link #5348
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So is Takeda's left arm still injured, or is he just protecting it out of psychological trauma? If it's the latter, then there's no excuse. His master should have beat that horrible habit out of him long ago.
Most likely the latter, I doubt Akisame would allow a patient who's still in treatment to fight. I want to see Sieg fight, just to confirm his power level
Old 2012-10-12, 14:11   Link #5349
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post

Knowing how to use both Dou and Sei techniques are fine, just not together at once like Ryuuto/Odin did. That's not really a third option.

Why no? to use both Dou and Sei techniques, you have to use Dou or Sei Ki..so, you can be Dou or Sei o the third option is both of them, like the Elder..naturally, you can't use both of them at the same time...however you have to change the Ki..but, only the Elder can do it...

For 494

to tell the true, i want that is Sieg to fight Lugh..but see Takeda is ok...i just want to see a fight..., a real fight...i'm surprised by Lugh in this chapter..he seems to be really strong-calm and dangerous...interesting...
Old 2012-10-12, 14:16   Link #5350
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Most likely the latter, I doubt Akisame would allow a patient who's still in treatment to fight. I want to see Sieg fight, just to confirm his power level
Then this is Takeda's loss. That's a horrible habit to have while fighting. Like I said before, I'm surprised his master didn't beat it out of him.
Old 2012-10-12, 16:47   Link #5351
Johnny
Working the bags...

I wonder if this Lugh character can give me some winning lottery numbers...?

I hope this ends soon and it's not one/two chapter per Shinpaku fighter schtick. Also it's no wonder these guys are useless when Kenichi himself isn't that far off from also being useless most of the time. Just let Miu drive this guy off and we can get to another training arc...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 19:51   Link #5352
ShiroiRyu

Takeda show !
But in same time, was a little afraid with his wrist ...
Old 2012-10-20, 07:12   Link #5353
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

For 495

So..Takeda is getting serious now...finally..i want to see how lugh will react...Sakaki is hilarious... think he mistaken Akisame with Kensei lol
Old 2012-10-26, 18:37   Link #5354
Johnny
Working the bags...

Kenichi having a somewhat bad ass moment and Shigure equals a nice freaking chapter...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 19:22   Link #5355
Aesthetic Shampoo

The spotlight stolen from Ukita once again.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 20:03   Link #5356
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh boy, Saori-san... You shouldn't make young men think those kind of things about you... *shoves the teacher out of the panel*

Nice fight, even nicer interruption. Ukita, your time will come. Hell, wait, you got three girls and you don't even know. Forget it, you don't deserve the limelight just yet.

And it seems that Kenichii's specialty is making the Killing Fist Disciples starting to want the 'light' of marital arts instead of the 'darkness'.
Old 2012-10-27, 02:13   Link #5357
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Nice fight, even nicer interruption. Ukita, your time will come. Hell, wait, you got three girls and you don't even know. Forget it, you don't deserve the limelight just yet.
Technically, Kenichi also has three girls, maybe four going for him as well. There's Miu, Renka, Raichi, and the gardening club girl who can't do a single pushup.

It's just that most of Kenichi's harem don't show up often at all aside from Miu, while everyone in Ukita's harem is always with him.
Old 2012-10-27, 03:27   Link #5358
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Technically, Kenichi also has three girls, maybe four going for him as well. There's Miu, Renka, Raichi, and the gardening club girl who can't do a single pushup.
What, doesn't Shigure count?

Good judgement call by Kenichi, just goes to show how differently he thinks from everyone else. Can't believe the others (save Ukita) would let Takeda sacrifice an arm just for a random fight.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 04:04   Link #5359
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Finally, Kenichi bad ass moment...good that he stopped the match...would be stupid if Takeda let break his arm for nothing...so, even Shigure feel the strong dark ki of Lugh..ingteresting..i wonder if in the end of this arc..Lugh would be Kenichi opponent...

man...Shigure dat ass is the best!!! always save the day....but i must admit that Kenichi mom in the cover is..she look like a Renka a bit
Old 2012-10-27, 07:35   Link #5360
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Took long enough for Kenichi to actually look cool again. Ugh. But this is sure getting interesting, everyone under Kensei can't be underestimated, any one of them can be a Yomi member if they choose to.

I suspect the power ranking is now Odin > Lugh > Berserker, though still mighty close.

Tags
shounen