AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-27, 08:47   Link #81
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Hum... We don't See Takumi-Akira and the other of Jipangu in the Opening
Could it be they are evil too or they appear late...
Old 2006-01-27, 12:21   Link #82
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo
Hum... We don't See Takumi-Akira and the other of Jipangu in the Opening
Could it be they are evil too or they appear late...
Or because they are considered extreemly minor characters who only appeared for 1-2 episodes.

Same for the coral girls.
Old 2006-01-27, 12:40   Link #83
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Or because they are considered extreemly minor characters who only appeared for 1-2 episodes.

Same for the coral girls.
Since Miyu was practically the single most vital part of the ending arc in MH next to Alyssa, I find her absence in the new MO OP suspiciously obvious...

There is no way Sunrise could make her a minor character, since Miyu is protective of Arika, carry hints that she might at least match an Otome in combat skills, and knows far too much to be a nobody. And yet she made NO appearances in the Opening!

By her very absence, her important to the story is even more glaring in my opinion. Maybe Miyu's spoiler is too great to even be hinted at via the new Opening?
Old 2006-01-27, 12:42   Link #84
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
By her very absence, her important to the story is even more glaring in my opinion. Maybe Miyu's spoiler is too great to even be hinted at via the new Opening?
You just answered your own question.

Besides, we have some "evidence" given by android-lady Miyu for us to speculate that she is the same person form MH, which is even more of a reason to keep her away from the OP.
Old 2006-01-27, 13:55   Link #85
Tae
Oh reeeeally?

I downloaded (and converted to AVI) the putfile Opening sequence to tinker with an avatar and noticed something...weird. I slowed down the appropriate frames, but what do you suppose this thing is?
Old 2006-01-27, 14:02   Link #86
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Wow Black Cloud for his Robe O_O
Old 2006-01-27, 20:29   Link #87
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tae
I downloaded (and converted to AVI) the putfile Opening sequence to tinker with an avatar and noticed something...weird. I slowed down the appropriate frames, but what do you suppose this thing is?
What's that black thing at ther back?
Old 2006-01-27, 21:08   Link #88

Yes this really a good opening ever since the beginning of anime, the song really matches the video and when you seeing it, really give you the feeling of the story itself. The opening seems really perfect as it doesn’t have any weakness in anyway to be seeing. The timing between the song and the image was perfect, and the song really suitable the image but there is a slight weak spot when there was image of the shooting star before there was scene when Rad hold Mikoto (Mashiro Cat). If possible if they remove the weak spot it surely becomes the most perfect opening in the history. To tell the truth this really reminds me of Gundam Seed when these three (Arika, Mashiro, and Nina) facing other side while they at some city ruins. The stories itself resemble Gundam Seed where they have to fight each other even they are friends. If any Gundam Seed Fan seeing this they would agree with me, you can also seeing the scene when Arika and Nina cross their weapon it is same as Gundam Seed before? By the way this opening really great, you can call it was a masterpiece since in the World of Anime. When I first hear the melody of the song I thought it was some old song but it really match the scene and after hear the whole song it really was perfect song for second opening. Each part the scene was splendid; really match the song and when you seeing it really give you the strong feeling about the whole story as the Otome textile really fit each character personality. I have seeing the opening for almost 2000 times hope I make a really correct expression about the opening. ^^
Old 2006-01-27, 22:11   Link #89
QU4RK

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca
What's that black thing at ther back?
The dark side of the OTOME FORCE... "May the force be with you!"
Old 2006-01-28, 00:32   Link #90
Sakuya
*Artist

Evil Tomoe looks like a flight attendant. Seriously, these new costume designs...
Old 2006-01-28, 00:35   Link #91
Bloody

Ohh no ... poor Nina .... , What will be Erstin's action when she saws this?? T_T ,
Old 2006-01-28, 02:12   Link #92
U<3Anime
Boo!

The last part of the opening reminded me of naruto....... "AKIIIIIIRAAAAAAAAA!" "NIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAA" *attacks collide*
Old 2006-01-28, 05:08   Link #93
Mich666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tae
It seems like blood to me...
Old 2006-01-28, 09:29   Link #94
Tae
Oh reeeeally?

I went forward a few more frames to the small-girl-with-a-big-girl-materializing-her-robe part and it also had the eevil energy crackling around it. I'll try to remember to post it after I eat some breakfast >.>
Old 2006-01-28, 12:17   Link #95
Mb81

Well, i just wanted to mention that the new Opening realllly reminds me of the Gundam Wing Opening ? Anybody else who think so ?
Old 2006-01-28, 14:01   Link #96
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Yeah Mb81. But when I watched it what immediately came to mind was the Gundam SEED and Destiny style OPs, Gundam Wing didn't even trigger for me, but I do see some similarities now that you mention it.
Old 2006-01-28, 15:09   Link #97
Hotaru
Miraioh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma
Yeah Mb81. But when I watched it what immediately came to mind was the Gundam SEED and Destiny style OPs, Gundam Wing didn't even trigger for me, but I do see some similarities now that you mention it.
Yeah, my thought exactly. New OP rocks, it would have been SEED-Otome if T.M. Revolution or Nami did the OP.

Mai = Strike Freedom!!!
Old 2006-01-28, 16:34   Link #98
bluegarden

the new opening looks a lot like the regular openings for gundam seed...

the only difference is that instead of angsty boys, we have angsty girls
Old 2006-01-28, 21:12   Link #99
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Yet there is still no lyrics for Crystal Energy posted?
Old 2006-01-28, 21:16   Link #100
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca
Yet there is still no lyrics for Crystal Energy posted?
Japanese and Romaji lyrics

That was post on the previous page... or are you asking for translated lyrics?
Closed Thread