Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-02-18, 14:39   Link #1
Maes Hughes
~Nyan Nyan~

Send a message via MSN to Maes Hughes
Part 2; is it bad?

I'm starting to wonder if Part 2 will be worth the wait. I've heard a fair few people say that Part 2 isn't much better than the fillers, it can't be that bad...can it? :P It'd be nice to know if something good is coming after all the fillers.

I don't want spoilers. I want the opinions of people who read the manga.
Maes Hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 14:48   Link #2
swerv
Stay Up

It's better than fillers (not difficult) but I would say don't get your hopes up, that way you'll be pleased with whatever comes along.

If someone said the manga is amazing, so many cool fights, plot twists blah blah blah then your expectations may get too high and the manga may not live up to what you are hoping for and you may be dissapointed.

So just sit back with an unbiased head and few expectations and try and enjoy whatever comes your way
Old 2006-02-18, 14:52   Link #3
Rachy
Disabled By Request

The start of part 2 ... will be the best thing that happened to the anime i think, well im hoping.

The rest will be quite awesome too ... actually itll all be wonderful.

I cant wait ^_^.

Dont believe people who say its bad, they lie

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-02-18 at 15:09.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 15:16   Link #4
Itachi 216
Sharingan Heir

Send a message via AIM to Itachi 216 Send a message via MSN to Itachi 216 Send a message via Yahoo to Itachi 216
Good or not, it's a chance to see Yondaime in action and see some of his character. Not to mention to actually hear him talking for the first time :P
Itachi 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 16:01   Link #5
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I can understand why someone would ask this question but in the end we all have to decide for ourselves. So my answer would be the same as swerv´s;
"So just sit back with an unbiased head and few expectations and try and enjoy whatever comes your way"

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 17:04   Link #6
Ero-Senn1n

The first arc of part 2 was awesome. At least I liked it, and I think the majority of us liked it. There were some parts that initially i didn't like, but after the end of it I have to say that overall it was very cool. I'm not watching the filler, it's a complete waste of time, it's nowhere compared to the real story.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 17:56   Link #7
Rurik
Golden

I think the 2nd part has started very well, is not the best, but is not bad either. I can't wait for it to get animated!
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 19:14   Link #8
Razz

Part 2 is seriously going to kick some ass, and put Naruto anime back to top. Seriously, I can't wait
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 20:34   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

True its not really spoiling but the 2nd Part is what you can expect...its a bit more about Akatsuki...before the skip we saw them talking so that should be enough to bring your hopes up

Really i'd say the 2nd Part is great....lots of action....and i wont be suprised if a 3rd part (time jump) comes..
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 20:42   Link #10
gibits
Endless

Part two has Sasori which make it worthwhile. I liked part two, but am really looking forward to Kakashi Gaisen, personally I also thought young Kakashi looked cooler, and maybe fight fillers for the 4th (drool).

Most people don't like Naruto the character (not the series) in part two. They have their reasons not to.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 23:21   Link #11
Tapp Zaddaz
Banned

All of the fights in part too have been much more wide scale then most of the fights in part one and Naruto seems more human (to me atleast) and is not the same grinning idiot he was in part one.
Tapp Zaddaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 02:29   Link #12
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapp Zaddaz
All of the fights in part two have been much more drawn out than most of the fights in part one and Naruto seems more like dragon ball GT (to me atleast) and is not the same enthralling story like part one.
I fixed it for you because I am able to use the internet, and therefore that makes my opinions more valid than the next persons.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 10:01   Link #13
UberDork

that's true...

we will know when we will see it...

may the force be with you...
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 13:47   Link #14
ShikaShika
無罪

I definitely like part 2, the only downside might be that the first arc is quite predictable. 2nd arc seems a little less predictable though...
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 14:35   Link #15
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

the fights are good.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 14:39   Link #16
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

The only thing bad about Naruto is the fillers.
Old 2006-03-20, 16:49   Link #17
Strike Mk.II

I dont think you will be dissapointed with Kakashi Gaiden or Naruto Part 2. It will be better than the fillers, at least for me, not that I have a problem with the fillers, its just that Im kinda fed up that all the characters are being somehow stuck in "stasis". Part 2 will get things moving along quite nicely.
Strike Mk.II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 17:27   Link #18
Syaoran
Inactive Member

That post-time skip will be good... there's no mistake.
Concerning the fillers, they're not that bad
I just finished watching the Bird Country arc (...-167). It's pretty good for a filler.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 18:21   Link #19
Tone

Part 2 is great, if you ask me. Things are a lot more interesting, though some of the fights in the manga drag on... However, they make for great moments if they get animated well.
Tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 23:07   Link #20
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone
Part 2 is great, if you ask me. Things are a lot more interesting, though some of the fights in the manga drag on... However, they make for great moments if they get animated well.
They turned the modestly long hokage battle into a brain killing 30 episode suck fest. I have no confidence that sakura's punch-athon will recieve any less abuse for the sake of distancing itself more still from the latest chapter.

Also it still sucks. *continues reading anyway*
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote