Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-29, 20:09   Link #4881
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Can anyone tell me what is Alec's take on Godou's "immoral womanizing"?
I don't think he cared about that specifically. He just thinks that Godou's a hypocrite in general.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 20:37   Link #4882
Miraluka
Banned

What Alec does is the same Vobban does yet doesn't want to be compared with him .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 21:51   Link #4883
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
I don't think he cared about that specifically. He just thinks that Godou's a hypocrite in general.
Sadly is true, its only later when Godou finds that out himself. It took him quite a while though. When is the next volume coming out?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 03:49   Link #4884
Gore17

Quote:
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

...How bad is the relationship between the two of them going to be after this?

Edit: You know how it was said in the 2nd volume that the only relationships possible between Campione's were non-aggression pacts, ignoring each other and eternal enemies? It seems to me that Godou is putting lie to that, at least in relationship with the female Campione's.

And now I've got the image of the worlds reaction to four of the seven Campione's banding together on a sem-permament basis.

Last edited by Gore17; 2012-10-30 at 04:05. Reason: Just had a thought.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 04:50   Link #4885
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

...How bad is the relationship between the two of them going to be after this?

Edit: You know how it was said in the 2nd volume that the only relationships possible between Campione's were non-aggression pacts, ignoring each other and eternal enemies? It seems to me that Godou is putting lie to that, at least in relationship with the female Campione's.

And now I've got the image of the worlds reaction to four of the seven Campione's banding together on a sem-permament basis.
Well, according to Erica and Lili, Godou and Alec are just tsundere to one another, lol.
Old 2012-10-30, 04:57   Link #4886
Gore17

Quote:
Well, according to Erica and Lili, Godou and Alec are just tsundere to one another, lol.
I just choked from laughing right when I took a swig of coke. That'll teach me to read while drinking.

...Are we sure that Godou isn't a closet bisexual*? Considering all the denial he does, being a closet bisexual would not surprise me.

*Note, that I'm also including bi-romantic in this, even though it's really a sort-of distinct thing.

Last edited by Gore17; 2012-10-30 at 05:21.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 10:15   Link #4887
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
I just choked from laughing right when I took a swig of coke. That'll teach me to read while drinking.

...Are we sure that Godou isn't a closet bisexual*? Considering all the denial he does, being a closet bisexual would not surprise me.

*Note, that I'm also including bi-romantic in this, even though it's really a sort-of distinct thing.
More specifically, it's a 3-P with Alec and Salvatore,lol. Salvatore has repeatedly already said that he wants to put his sword into Godou. Voban's the only one left outside the men's club.
Old 2012-10-30, 13:19   Link #4888
kokolores

All Campiones have a hard-on for each other, it doesn't matter whether male or female, they all want to stick their "swords" into each other. Even if Godou, JPS and Alec try to deny it.
I think sexual or murderous innuendo is simply a matter of how they feel at that particular moment.
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 13:26   Link #4889
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
All Campiones have a hard-on for each other, it doesn't matter whether male or female, they all want to stick their "swords" into each other. Even if Godou, JPS and Alec try to deny it.
I think sexual or murderous innuendo is simply a matter of how they feel at that particular moment.
Well.. can you blame them? They're the only people that can understand each other.. The painful yearning, the loneliness..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 16:50   Link #4890
nfsac

Guys please can we cut the gay talking again on this topic, we already had problems on some pages back.
Straight talk and some Yuri is ok though
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 19:25   Link #4891
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
Guys please can we cut the gay talking again on this topic, we already had problems on some pages back.
Straight talk and some Yuri is ok though
We are analyzing the characters' feelings, you know. Like, "does X loves Y or not" but with men on men instead, so I guess it's fine. :P

On a more serious note, I guess that all Campiones are like that, and am not surprised.
Old 2012-10-31, 01:33   Link #4892
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

While we on the "characters feelings" topic, I was reading vol8 ch4, it seem to me Alice has feeling for Alec, while Alec is confuse with his feeling for Alice.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”

Last edited by mike211; 2012-10-31 at 02:43.
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 01:49   Link #4893
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
While we on the "characters feelings" topic, I was reading vol8 ch4, it seem to me Alice as feeling for Alec, while Alec is confuse with his feeling for Alice.
They both are nuts. That's what I feel.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 02:10   Link #4894
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
While we on the "characters feelings" topic, I was reading vol8 ch4, it seem to me Alice as feeling for Alec, while Alec is confuse with his feeling for Alice.
I can't tell the difference between Alec being annoyed with Alice or rather he's just tsundere towards her. I just haven't seen Alec ever go deredere. As for Alice, I get the feeling that she just enjoys trolling or competing with him.
Old 2012-10-31, 02:51   Link #4895
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I don't see why Alice is a threat to Alec durring the holy grail war, when it seem like Alec could kill Alice on the spot any time he wanted.
Why didn't he nip it in the bud before she could rise a army to fight against him?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-10-31, 04:03   Link #4896
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
I don't see why Alice is a threat to Alec durring the holy grail war, when it seem like Alec could kill Alice on the spot any time he wanted.
Why didn't he nip it in the bud before she could rise a army to fight against him?
I think it was mentioned somewhere that she was allied with Voban and later Salvatore.
Old 2012-10-31, 05:03   Link #4897
azziz

Quote:
I think it was mentioned somewhere that she was allied with Voban and later Salvatore.
she should ally with godou instead,considering her health problem,she would benefit greatly from the youth incarnation(+power up).
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 06:00   Link #4898
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
she should ally with godou instead,considering her health problem,she would benefit greatly from the youth incarnation(+power up).
You want to bring another one in the group ?

But your point is sure correct
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 07:33   Link #4899
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

That why I said he should of slient her in the early stage, another note, Alice did allie herself with Voban and Salvatore but I don't think they even participle in the war.

Old 2012-10-31, 07:44   Link #4900
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
That why I said he should of slient her in the early stage, another note, Alice did allie herself with Voban and Salvatore but I don't think they even participle in the war.
The point is that if things get out of hand, they would step in. They function as a deterrent. I think this was the reason why they even needed an army. Otherwise, Alec can solo anyone Alice sends after him--even Paolo Brandelli, even if Alice's entire army fights him. He needed an army because he couldn't participate directly--otherwise Voban and Doni would be knocking on his doorsteps.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem